Baekhyun

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

@kiyoon97: sorry you had to wait so long! here's a little new year special kekeke
and im assuming natasha is an OC?

"Baekhyun! Hurry, I don't wanna lose you," Natasha said as she held out her hand.

Baekhyun's ears turned a little red as he shyly slipped his hand into hers. "Noona.. I'm not a little kid," he grumbled. Natasha laughed and pecked Baekhyun on the cheek. "I know. I just love seeing your reactions, though."

Baekhyun frowned. "You tease."

------------------------------------------------

"Here you go," Baekhyun said as he placed a steaming cup of hot chocolate in front of her.

Natasha smiled and wrapped her cold fingers around the cup. "Thanks. I really needed this." Baekhyun plopped down in the seat across from her and grinned. "Anytime. Now, you owe me," he said.

"What do you want?" Natasha asked, a knowing smile on her face.

Baekhyun leaned across the table and puckered his lips. Natasha giggled and poked his forehead. "You're so silly!" He crossed his arms across his chest and pouted. "And you're so mean. I'll get you later. Just you wait."

Natasha shook her head and brought the drink up to her lips. "You do that."

Natasha felt the warm liquid travel down , warming her insides. She closed her eyes and smiled. *Nothing better than a nice cup of hot chocolate on a cold winter day,* she thought happily.

"Noona," Baekhyun called. She opened her eyes and looked at him. "What?"

"You have a little something here," he said pointing to the corner of his lips. Natasha hurriedly grabbed a napkin and brought it up to her lips but Baekhyun grabbed her wrists. "Allow me." He took the napkin from her hands and proceeded to wipe it off. And the last second, he moved the napkin out of the way and planted his lips on hers.

Natasha's eyes widened as she felt Baekhyun smile and watched him sit back down as if nothing happened.

She suddenly felt very self-conscious as other people in the cafe eyed them. "Baekhyun!" she whispered, her cheeks now a deep red.

Baekhyun let out a hearty laugh and smirked. "Told you I would get you."

------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun and Natasha walked down the chilly stree

Please log in to read the full chapter