Kris x Fei

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

[A/N: for the sake of the story, let's all pretend that Fei is a rapper LOL]

 

Fei closed her eyes and took a deep breath. A small smile lit her face, knowing that she was finally free from her long, tedious day at work. She could finally come to her favorite place in the world: the underground hip-hop club.

She opened her eyes and excitedly walked into the club. As soon as she entered the building, she heard loud, beating music and the screams of the wild audience.

Adrenaline pumped through her veins as she made her way closer to the stage. A tall handsome boy had just finished his freestyle rap and the crowd was going crazy. Fei clapped along with the rest of the people but inside she thought, *I could do better.*

A bright light suddenly shone on her as a booming voice asked, "Do you really think you could beat Kris? Are you challenging him??"

She lifted her hand to cover her eyes from the blinding light. "Are you t-talking to m-me?" she said bewildered.

"Yes you! You just said you could do better than him didn't you? Why don't you come on up and show us what you got!" the MC said.

"W-Wait a second," you stuttered as the crowd pushed you forward. You struggled to break from but with a final push, they managed to get you on stage. The MC handed you a mike as you pulled your hat down. Thank the Lord you decided to wear one today.

"Tell us your name, challenger!"

"Me? M-My name is F-Fei," you whispered. The crowd laughed at how shy she was acting.

"Aww. No need to be shy. Now that we know your name, why don't you introduce yourself with a freestyle rap? DJ, drop a beat will ya?" The DJ nodded and a random beat.

Fei gripped the mike. She cautiously eyed the boy known as Kris, who was arrogantly smirking at her. 'Show me what you got,' he seemed to say. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. *Give the people what they want Fei.*

Please log in to read the full chapter