Hyungsik

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

for brokenwings1232. thank you for being so patient with me :D
[A/N: Chaekyung is OC]

"Loser alert."

Chaekyung ducked her head as she weaved through the crowd of judgemental eyes. She bit her lip as someone "accidentally" bumped into her, knocking her books down. "Oops. Sorry. Didn't see you there," he snickered before walking away.

Chaekyung quickly gathered up her books and ran to her classroom, leaving behind the laughters and gossiping of her peers.

She sunk low into her chair and covered her face with her book. *If you ignore them, they'll stop,* she tried to convince herself.  She squeezed her eyes shut and rested her head on her desk as she looked out the window. *Just a few more months and you're outta here. It's only been a few months here. It's okay. It doesn't matter if you don't have friends. You can just make some when you get to college.*

She blinked away the tears that threatened to fall.

*You're strong, Chaekyung.*

She took deep breaths to cool herself down and reached into her desk to pull out her textbook. A small gasp escaped her lips as she felt her hands touch something cold and slimy. With shaky hands, she pulled them out and almost cried when she saw all her school materials, ruined.

She turned to glare at the people who did that to her, who were laughing quietly in the corner of the classroom. Without a second glance, she ran out of the classroom, hot tears blinding her vision.

*I'm not strong. I'm not-*

"Woah!" someone shouted as she ran towards them. Before she could react, she collided head-on and fell, scraping her elbows in the process. She wiped her tears with the clean parts of her hands and immediately turned to the other person.

"I'm sorry. I should've looked where I was going. I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine, it's fine," Hyungsik chuckled. He stood up and offered her a hand. A small smile played on her lips as she reached up to take his hand, but realized what was on them and quickly pulled away. Her eyes widened when she realized she had gotten the gross slime on his uniform. She stood up on her own and bowed deeply. 

"I-I'm sorry about your uniform! I-I'll pay to get them cleaned, please don't

Please log in to read the full chapter