Luhan x Chorong

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Oy, Chorong, go get me coffee," Luhan said without looking up from his paperwork.

Chorong sighed and nodded. "Yes sir. How would you like it?"

Luhan lifted his head with an annoyed expression. "Black. How many times do I need to tell you that? Get it in your head!" Chorong ducked her head as she felt her cheeks pink and quickly left the room to get her boss what he wanted.

She hated her job. Working as a secretary for Luhan only seemed to have downs and no ups. Sure the pay was good and her hold on her job was pretty stable, but he made her life a living hell. 'Chorong get me this, get me that', 'do this, do that', 'you're wrong, do it again'... you get the point. After only a few months of working there, she was already on the brink of wanting to quit.

She tucked her agenda book under her arm as she carefully poured the hot coffee into a small mug provided by the company. As quickly and carefully as she could, she speedwalked towards Luhan, not wanting him to yell at her for being slow. She softly knocked on the door, and entered after hearing a small grunt from him.

"Your coffee sir." She placed it on an empty spot on his messy desk and was about to walk away when he called to her.

"I don't like it. Get me something else from the cafe across the street." Chorong felt her eye twitch, and composed herself before turning to him.

"What would you like, sir?" He threw down his pen and leaned back in his armchair.

"Do I have to do everything myself? Just get me anything!" He turned in his chair, his back now facing Chorong. She curtly bowed and left the building with her wallet, muttering inaudible curses under her breath. She looked both ways before running across the street.

*What the hell am I supposed to get him? If I get the wrong one he's gonna make me run back down, or even worse, make me go to the coffee shop three blocks down...* She nibbled on her nails as she scanned the menu, not wanting to make the wrong choice. In the end, she decided to go with an iced caramel macchiato. It was her favorite so if he didn't want it, she would take it. 

"It's an iced caramel macchiato," she said as he eyed the drink. "I wasn't sure what you would like, so I got you the drink I usually get."

"I'll take it. It's edible." Chorong let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in and bowed. She left the room and plopped down at her small desk. She kicked off her heels, making sure he didn't see her through the clear, glass walls and leaned back in her chair. Her feet were killing her! She gently massaged her sore feet, occasionally glancing around to make sure no one was peeping.

Suddenly, her work phone rung, making her jump

Please log in to read the full chapter