Kris x Fei

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

(omg sorry for the lame couple names. I'm really bad at those.)

Fei, meet at the park. I have a surprise :)

-BF <3

 

Krisss. You noe I hate surprises :(

-My Love

 

You'll love this one. Trust me. <3 See you soon?

-BF <3

 

Yea.. see you soon

-My Love

 

Fei lay down on her bed and stared at her ceiling. "It's not his birthday.. it's not my birthday.. It's not our anniversary.. Today is nothing special. What could he possibly have planned??" A deep frown appeared on her face as she rolled around on her bed in agitation. *I HATE SURPRISESS. IT'S KILLING ME KRIS!!!*

 

30 minutes later, after dressing up and bidding goodbye to her parents, she headed out the door towards the park that they always went to. Their secret getaway.

Fei looked around and finally spotted Kris sitting casually under a tree, with a picnic prepared.

"Kris!" Fei called as she ran over to him.

He looked up from his phone and waved excitedly. "Took you long enough," he joked. "I waited for about an hour I think. I've been here since 5."

Fei's eyes widened. "Eh??? Wow. Thanks for making me feel like a bad person, Kris." She crossed her arms with a big huff and plopped down on the blanket that was set out. "By the way, what's all this for?" She waved an arm towards all the food set out neatly on the blanket.

Kris gave her one of his rare smiles and shrugged his shoulders. "Just 'cause. Why? You don't like it?"

Before Fei could answer, he playfully pushed her off the blanket and stuck his tongue out. "Then you don't get to eat my wonderful cooking."

"Yah!" Fei yelled. She pushed back and took back her original spot. "Who said I didn't like it? I wouldn't miss your cooking for the world Kris. So don't stop me." She picked up a fork and after receiving an 'ok' sign from Kris, began to dig in. She let out a sigh of content after trying his cream pasta.

"OMG KRIS. Can you please just marry me? I wouldn't mind having you cooking for me everyday," she managed to say between eating.

Kris chuckled and dabbed a napkin on her lips. "Slow down, princess. The food isn't going anywhere."

Fei stuck her tongue out at him but nonetheless, slowed down, much to Kris' delight.

After eating all the food, Fei sprawled out on the grass. "AAHHHHHH~~ I'm so fullllllll..." She patted he

Please log in to read the full chapter