B-Bomb

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

JangRanchoLover... sorry for making you wait.
forgive me <3

"How did you know about this place?" Mina asked as she stepped out of the car.

B-Bomb got out after her and made his way over to her side. "Umm... My grandpa used to bring me here when I was younger." He slung his skates over his shoulder and laced his fingers through Mina's. "Let's go have some fun!"

 

"Ahh! Stop chasing me!" Mina shrieked. B-Bomb burst out in laughter at Mina's feeble attempt to skate as quickly as she could away from him.

He suddenly sped up and grabbed her around the waist, spinning her around in the process. She let out a joyful squeal when her feet landed on the solid ice again. "Gotcha," he whispered in her ear.

"Dang it. No fair! You're better at skating than I am," she whined.

"Then, here. I'll teach you." He pulled away from her and held onto her hands. As she skated forward, he stood in front of her, skating backwards. "Pretend like you're walking, but let your feet glide once in a while. Yeah! Just like that!"

Mina giggled as she began to get the hang of it. "Oppa! Turn around for a second, please." B-Bomb gave her a skeptical look, but in the end did as she asked. 

As soon as he did, she grabbed the back of his jacket. "Go, go, go!" she cheered.

B-Bomb laughed as he sped along. "Am I your horse now?"

"If you wanna be," Mina joked. He made an imitation of a horse on skates, making Mina burst out laughing.

 

"Aigoo!" Mina exclaimed as she plopped down onto the soft snow. She switched her skates for her boots, and laid down. "That was fun!"

B-Bomb chuckled and laid down next to her after he did the same. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. We can come again next time if y

Please log in to read the full chapter