Sehun x IU

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

for @-seized :) 
I will be using IU's real name once again! 

"Ji Eun!" 

Ji Eun turned around to find Sehun jogging towards her. "I told you to call me noona!" she frowned.

He ignored her comment and continued. "Where are you going?" he asked when he reached her. 

She sighed. "I need to go home Sehun. I'm moving into a new apartment today. I have no time to play with you today," she said as she patted his head. She turned to walk away but Sehun grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"Hey, I'll help you move stuff. Just lead the way!"

"Wait-" Before she could object, Sehun grabbed the books out of her hands and walked ahead. "Come on! Wouldn't wanna keep the movers waiting, would we?" he grinned.

Ji Eun sighed and followed after him. "Come on. It's this way."

-------------------------------

Sehun stared at the small white apartment that now belonged to Ji Eun. "This place looks pretty homey," he complimented.

"Uh, thanks. You can drop my books on the... floor." Sehun nodded and left them by a wide window. "So, what should I do?"

Ji Eun rummaged through one of the many boxes she had and pulled out a spray and a rag. "Here. Do you mind wiping down the windows and stuff? Anything that seems dusty will do," she asked.

"Sure. Anything for you noona," he winked. Ji Eun rolled her eyes and tried to surpress a smile as she went to organize her bedroom.

After working for an hour or two, Ji Eun placed the last towel in the closet and went over to Sehun who was putting up the curtains.

"Sehun, are you hungry?" Sehun finished securing the curtain up and nodded. "A little."

"Come on, let's go out. I'll treat you to something for helping me," she smiled. She handed him his jacket and they both went out together to a small diner around the corner.

When the stepped inside, a warm wave of air washed over them. "It's so warm in here!" Ji Eun said happily as she rubbed her cold fingers together. Sehun noticed and put his hands over hers. 

Ji Eun stared wide-eyed at him as he attempted to warm them. "Aigoo, silly Ji Eun. Why aren't you wearing any gloves in this cold weather! A girl's hands should never be cold," he scolded.

"I told you to call me noona," she mumbled. Ji Eun blushed and pulled away when a waitress came over. "Hello, is it just you two?" Sehun nodded. "Yup, just me and my girlfriend." He wrapped an arm around Ji Eun and grinned, earning a hard punch from Ji Eun. "Alright, follow me."

The waitress led them to a les

Please log in to read the full chapter