Myungyeol

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Omg so many requests to do.. @.@
@perfect_jongwoon: hope you like it!

"Hyung."

Sungyeol opened his eyes and came face to face with Myungsoo. A happy look came across his face but it disappeared just as quickly. He stood up from under the big tree and walked towards Myungsoo, engulfing him in a tight hug. "You came," he whispered.

Myungsoo wrapped his arms around Sungyeol and nodded. "Of course I did. There's nothing I want more than for us to be together."

Sungyeol pulled away and claimed Myungsoo's lips, taking him by surprise. Myungsoo closed his eyes as a tear escaped and rolled down his face. This kiss.. it contained so much sorrow, fear, and longing. It  killed him.

Myungsoo broke the kiss and took Sungyeol's hand. "Hyung, let's go before someone sees us."

Sungyeol nodded and they disappeared into the dark forest.

------------------

"Hyung, what do we do? If they find us, they.. they'll hang us," Myungsoo whimpered.

Sungyeol gently his hair and tried to calm him down. He tried to think of something that wouldn't endanger them, but he couldn't. There was no other option than to run away from a society where a man was forbidden to fall in love with a man.

Sungyeol let out a deep breath before looking at Myungsoo with soft eyes. "Tomorrow, we'll run away from this place. Just the two of us. We'll make it past the borders and go into Woolim."

"W-Woolim? Isn't that supposed to be a utopia? Can we actually go there?"

Sungyeol nodded and softly kissed his forehead. "We can. And we'll live a  wonderful life where we won't have to love in secret. It'll be the start of a new, wonderful life for us." *If we can make it.*

------------------

"Hyung!" Myungsoo panicked.

He heard it too. A flurry of footsteps and angry yells. "Run Myungsoo. We need to run." Sungyeol broke out into a sprint, dragging Myungsoo behind him.

The voices were getting closer.

"You two! Stop right there!"

"Faster Myungsoo!"

------------------

They already suspected Sungyeol of being gay, but no one suspected  innocent Myungsoo.. yet. And Sungyeol wanted to keep it that way. He didn't care what happened to him as long as Myungsoo was safe.

"Tomorrow, meet me under the big tree at the entrance to the forest. Bring as little as you can manage." Myungsoo nodded. Sungyeol grabbed his trembling hand and gently kissed his knuckles. 

"We- You'll be okay. I promise."

-------------------

A bullet wizzed past Sungyeol's head, grazing his ear. He slightly winced and tightened his grip on Myungsoo.

He wasn't going to make it. He could feel it in his bones. He snapped back into reality when he heard Myungsoo call his name.

He glanced behind him and saw the soldiers nearing them much too quickly.

*Myungsoo..*

-------------------

"Hy

Please log in to read the full chapter