Jongin x Juniel

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

for cocoaLuv. :)

"Jongin!" 

Kai whipped his head around and quietly tiptoed to where Juniel was hiding. "You made it!" she squealed.

"Shh! Don't want to get caught just yet, right?" Juniel beamed and nodded. She threw her arms around her neck and took in a deep breath. "I'm so glad I got to see you again."

Kai smiled as he s his arms around her waist. Who would've thought he would ever be meeting in secret with the princess of the kingdom he lived in?

Certainly not him.

Juniel pulled away and grabbed his hand. "Come on! I need to be back in my room in an hour before someone comes to look for me." She pulled him off his feet and began to trek deeper into the forest.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere nice."

 

"Wow." Kai looked around as he felt the warm rays of the sun shining down on him. "This is great!" In front of him was a huge field dotted with colorful flowers. "How'd you find this?"

"I passed by here once. I kept it in mind, knowing I would want to come here one day with you." She gave his hand a small squeeze.

"Well, thank you Princess Juniel. This place is marvelous." He brought her hand up to his lips and gently pressed his lips to it.

Juniel blushed, and gave him a mocking curtsy. "I'm glad you like it, my prince."

"Would you do me the honors of giving me the first dance?" Kai held one hand out to her, and kept the other behind his back.

Juniel giggled. "Why, I would be honored." She took his hand and let smiled widely when he pulled her closer. As she rested her forehead on his, she closed her eyes and imagined what it would be like if she could stay with him forever.

If she wasn't a princess, and just a regular girl.

Could they have a future together?

"Why are yo

Please log in to read the full chapter