Kris x Fei

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

for nadilak. wasn't sure what genre you wanted so.. i chose for you hehe.
and i won't be able to update over the weekend so i updated early this week ^^

 

Fei nervously gripped her textbooks to her chest as she stood in front of the whole class. "Class," the teacher said. "We have a new transfer today. Please introduce yourself to the class," he said the her.

"H-Hi, my name is Fei. H-Hope we can be g-good friends," she whispered. The class stared at her with an unamused look on their faces. *Oh no. I hope they don't hate me..*

"Fei, go sit in the back row next to Kris alright?" Fei nodded and quickly made her way to the back and sat down next to the boy she assumed was Kris. She began to pull out all her notebooks while the teacher began his lesson. She finally got out a pencil when she was all settled, but it fell out of her hands and rolled under Kris' chair to his side. *Fei you klutz!*

"U-Um, excuse me?" she timidly asked. Kris turned his head to her and raised his eyesbrows as if asking 'What's up?' "I uh kinda dropped my pencil. Can you get it for me please?"

Kris turned away and bent down to pick it up. After he retrieved it, he turned back to her and held it out. "Here."

Fei smiled as she took back her pencil. "Thanks!" She began to furiously scribble down everything the teacher was writing on the board when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned to look and saw Kris with a ghost of a smile on his face.

"Oh, and welcome to SM High School."

----- (COLLEGE)-----

"Boo!" Kris yelled. Fei looked up from the book she was reading and smirked. "Hey Kris."

Kris frowned and sat down on the park bench next to her. "You're no fun Fei. Since day one I could never scare you."

Fei nonchalantly shrugged as she flipped to the next page. "Hey, what can I say? You aren't

Please log in to read the full chapter