Zelo

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

eeeep. sorry i've been away for so long. school is just killing me.. OTL
this is for @skyeismyne

*hyeri is OC*

Hyeri peeked behind the wall, and let her eyes wander until she found the one she was looking for.

A smile immediately lit up her face as she saw Zelo, the tall, cute junior in her school. A warm feeling enveloped her heart as she saw him smile and eventually laugh.

*If only I could-*

"Watcha doing?" Hyeri's eyes widened as she turned around to find her best friend, Minjung trying to peek as well. 

"N-Nothing! Absolutely nothing!" she squealed. She quickly pulled Minjung away from the area but Minjung gave her a sly smile. "Peeking at Zelo now are we?" she teased.

Hyeri felt her face turn hot and tried to fan her face. "I-I said I wasn't doing anything! S-Stop it Minjung," she stuttered.

Minjung laughed and slung an arm around her. "You're so cute, Hyeri," she said as she pinched her cheek.

"Minjung!" Hyeri whined. She pulled away and rubbed her sore cheek. "You're a bully."

Minjung linked arms with Hyeri and smiled cutely at her. "Forgive me?" Hyeri pursed her lips and sighed. "Hyeri, why don't you just confess already? It's been three years and guess what tomorrow is~~"

Hyeri gasped and smacked her forehead. "Oh my gosh, how could I forget! I-I have so much to do! Bye Minjung, I h-have to go!" she waved goodbye to her friend and ran off towards the supermarket.

"Good luck!" Minjung yelled out to her.

----------------------------

Hyeri tied the apron firmly around her waist and let out a deep breath. "You can do this Hyeri!" she cheered as she lightly patted her cheeks. "Aja aja fighting!"

She immediately got to work and carefully read over the directions for making chocolate hearts. She felt herself slightly panick at the multiple, complicated looking instructions but kept taking deep breaths to calm herself down. *This is for Zelo. They have to be perfect!*

 

Hyeri's mother quietly went downstairs to the kitchen where the lights were still on. "Hyeri? Are you still there?" She poked her head through the entrance and smiled when she saw Hyeri fast asleep, her head resting on the island. She grabbed a blanket and placed it carefully around her shoulders.

A soft laugh escaped her lips as she saw the mess Hyeri had made while making the chocolate hearts. "Aigoo.. what a messy girl!" She began to clean everything she could that wouldn't make much noise, and when she was done with those, de

Please log in to read the full chapter