Luhan

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

@Soso_Exo! Finally! Here's your story! :D
thank you for being so patient!! <3

(*Sori is the OC*)

 

It was his last day.

------------

"Oppa," Sori called.

Luhan, who was waiting on a bench looked up to the sound of her voice. "Sori," he said affectionately with a sad smile.

Sori made her way over to him and sat down next to him. She laced her fingers through his and rested her head on his shoulder. "Don't force yourself to smile, oppa. It makes it worse," she whispered.

Luhan gently rubbed her knuckles and swallowed the lump in his throat. "I'm sorry."

She suddenly got up, pulling him up with him. "Don't be. Let's make this day the best day ever!" she said cheerfully. 

*She's forcing herself too much. How is she able to pretend that everything will be ok?* "What do you want to do?" he asked as they began to walk hand in hand.

"Um.. Let's go to Myeongdong. It was- It is our favorite spot, right?"

"Yea.. Ok. Let's go there."

 

"Oppa! Come here!" Sori called from the other side of the small clothing store. He made his way around the people looking around and found his spot next to Sori. "What's up?"

She held up a vintage-style shirt with a bright smile. "Try this on! Oh and this!" she said, handing him another shirt.

Luhan chuckled and lightly kissed her forehead. "I'll be right back." He went into the fitting room and came back out after trying on the first shirt. "How does it look?"

"It looks good on you," she complimented. "Next one!" He went back in and came back out once more. "Oh. This one looks nice too. Ok, go back and change! Quick, quick, quick!"

When he came back out, she took the two shirts from his hand and went over to the cash register. "Sori! Don't waste your money on this," he complained.

She quietly paid the cashier and handed him the shopping bag. "I just want to give you something to remember me by. Shirts last a while right?" she said with a ghost of a smile.

Luhan accepted the bag with a heavy heart. "Even if you didn't get me this I would never forget you," he responded. When he saw that she wasn't

Please log in to read the full chapter