Chanyeol X Suzy

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Second fic! I hope you like it~!

@chanbaekzy

*

Suzy stepped out into the brisk morning, her hands buried deep into her pockets. It was unnaturally foggy, she realized when she couldn’t make out the skyline in the distance. She inhaled the crisp air once before hurrying away, only stopping for a moment to see ambulances surrounding the building next to hers. A crowd of people were blocking her view and whispering amongst themselves and Suzy shrugged, burying her nose deeper into her scarf and making her way to work—she was late anyway.

She worked at a small bakery in the town and it was pretty popular, since it was next to Café DropTop and the more popular places.

“You’re late,” Jungkook said, smiling slightly at her disheveled appearance.

“Sorry, there was some accident next to my apartment,” she said, ignoring the fact that it didn’t really matter since she walked to work. Jungkook knew that too, though, and he shook his head playfully.

“Did someone die right in front of you and block your path?” he said, jokingly, and Suzy slugged him softly.

“I get it, I’m sorry, I won’t be late again.” She shuffled away to the back and changed into her simplistic uniform before going into the kitchen. Jimin was softly humming, rolling some dough easily and Suzy followed suit, taking a fresh batch of dough from the refrigerator.

“What’re we making?” she asked softly, kneading the dough, enjoying the way it felt between her fingers.

“Some pumpkin spice cookies, since it IS fall,” Jimin said, “I’m gonna go make some coffee, now that you’re here.” Suzy nodded and he dusted his hands before disappearing to the front.

Suzy breathed in deeply, the sour smell of dough filling her nose and soothing her nerves. She sifted her hands through the thickness and squeezed it, watching the dough oozing between her fingers. Baking was the only thing that helped her live. She heard something beginning to fall outside and she took a peek to see clear droplets of water falling. It was going to be a long day.

*

Suzy threw a hurried goodbye before exiting, the chilly air seeping through her clothing.  Suzy withdrew when she felt something wet drop on her head—it was still raining. Sighing, she opened her umbrella and almost instantly, it began pouring. She shivered and quickly walked home, the fog enclosing her in its grasp. As Suzy approached her house, she was about to open her door when she heard a groaning by the building next door. She paused momentarily, wondering if she should help whoever it was. Suzy peered through the fog and clutched her bag against her chest—what if it was a murderer?

The groan came again and Suzy approached the darkness slowly, praying that it wasn’t a drunkard. She couldn’t ignore that anymore. Instead of an old grandpa or a smelly homeless man, she found a young man probably around her age, slumped against the wall. His clothing was plastered against his skin and he trembled, the cold wind no doubt causing it.

Suzy knelt down quickly, shielding him from the rain. He seemed to have felt it because his eyes opened a crack and he looked up at her.

“Can you stand?” she asked, putting an arm behind his back. He nodded slowly and she helped him up carefully. He seemed to very weak because he leaned on her heavily. Suzy knew that her clothing would be ruined but if that was what it took to save a life, she’d do it.

“Why are you helping me?” he asked once he reached the confines of her warm home. He collapsed onto her couch limply.

“To sav

Please log in to read the full chapter