Chanyeol x Krystal

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

another one for @amusingmurdermachine.
hope this one is better than the last!

"Hey Chanyeol!" Krystal called with a bright smile.

Chanyeol turned to face the person who called him, and immediately ran off as soon as he laid eyes on her.

"Why'd he run?" Sulli asked, confused. Krystal frowned and shrugged. "Dunno. Maybe he had somewhere he needed to be?"

"Or maybe he's scared of you," Amber pitched in. Krystal socked Amber in the arm and pouted. "Don't say that. I'll just ask him in class later."

 

Chanyeol rested his head on his desk and sighed. How long would he have to avoid Krystal? It hurt to see her disappointed face everytime he ran away from her like she had some sort of terrible disease. *I just hope she doesn't get the wrong idea...*

 

Chanyeol let out a small whimper as he was pushed forcefully to the ground. "I thought since you were tall you would put up more of a fight. What a let-down," Hoyoon sneered.

Chanyeol lifted his arms to shield his face as Hoyoon stepped down hard. Almost instantly, he felt a kick in the ribs from Taejun, the biggest bully of the school. "Anyways, I just wanted to tell you to stay away from Krystal, got it? I don't like the fact that your sticking around her like some parasite. People like you don't deserve to be with her. Do you understand?!" he yelled as he landed another kick.

Chanyeol curled up into a ball as the group of boys Taejun brought landed kicks and punches all over his body.

With one final kick, Taejun walked away, his message still burning in Chanyeol's head.

"I don't like the fact that you're sticking around her like some parasite. People like you don't deserve to be with her."

People like you.

A parasite.

Is that what people saw him as?

 

"Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol shot up from his seat but fell back down after he crashed his head into something hard.

"Ow!!" Chanyeol flinched and rubbed his head. He turned his head and almost fell off his seat when he saw Krystal. "Why is your head so hard?" she complained.

Chanyeol's eyes darted from left to right at the many heads whose attention was now on him. *Crap!*

"I-I'm sorry!" he said. "I didn't mean to hurt you. Are y-you okay?" he asked nervously.

Krystal furiously rubbed her head but smiled. "I'm fine. I'm a tough girl! Something like this is nothing!" Chanyeol almost cracked a smile, but wiped it off his face when he saw one of the guys glaring at him.

"Hey, why is your face so beat

Please log in to read the full chapter