Daehyun x Seohyun

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

so i was looking through the requests and realized i missed a few from last month. so so sooooooo sorry to everyone who requested last month but didn't get a one shot yet!! plz forgive me~~~
this one is for @KPOPfan619

 

It was a hot, summer day, and the BAP boys, along with Seohyun, were chilling at Yongguk's house bored out of there minds.

Youngjae who was laying on the floor in Yongguk's room groaned and rolled onto his stomach. "I'm booorreedddd," he complained. "Can we please do something fun??"

"Like what?" Seohyun asked.

"Oh, I don't know. Bowling?"

"Boring," Jongup answered.

"Go to the park?"

"No. It's too hot."

"Um... Play tag?"

"No."

"Cards?"

"No."

"How about we go to the lake?" Daehyun proposed. Everyone's eyes brightened and nodded vigorously. "Finally! A reasonable answer. So much for being smart, hyung," Zelo teased.

Youngjae rolled his eyes and smacked the younger one in the head. "Be quiet you."

----------

After everyone went home to get their things, they all met back at Yongguk's house. "Everyone ready??" They all nodded and squished themselves into Yongguk's car. "AHH. I FEEL STICKY AND GROSS!" Himchan whined. "Why aren't I sitting shotgun?! I'm the second oldest here!"

Seohyun, who was sitting shotgun, giggled and stuck her tongue out at him. "Too bad for youuu~"

----------

"FINALLY. UGH. WHEN WE'RE GOING BACK HOME, SHOTGUN IS MINE," Himchan yelled the minute he stepped out of the stuffy car.

"Good riddance. Better Seohyun that you, you little drama queen," Youngjae retorted.

"Why you little! Come here and face my wrath!" Himchan screamed as he chased Youngjae around. Seohyun laughed and bounced over to Daehyun's side. "Such babies," Daehyun commented. Seohyun nodded in agreement and watched their futile chasing with great amusement.

Daehyun wrapped his arm around Seohyun's shoulders and led her towards the lake, t

Please log in to read the full chapter