TOP x Seohyun

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

(I'm gonna use TOP's real name.. just cuz hehe)

Seunghyun nervously entered his classroom. He found Seohyun sitting in the back row, as usual, reading a book and lost in her own little world. A small smile played on his lips as he sat next to her.

"Hey," he greeted. Oblivious of his presence, Seohyun continued to read. Seunghyun frowned. "Seohyun!" he said a little louder. Still no response. He sighed and leaned back in his chair, waiting for her to snap out of it. *What could be so interesting that she doesn't even notice her best friend?* He peered over and rolled his eyes when he saw the title.

"101 Ways to Become a Better Person."

*Not again.*

---------

The bell rung, indicating the end of school for the day. Seohyun was in the middle of packing her bag when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to come face-to-face with Seunghyun.

"Oh, hi Seunghyun!" she cheerfully greeted.

Seunghyun smiled and played around with his fingers. "Uh, hey. S-So I was wondering, you know how prom is coming up?" Seohyun nodded and motioned for him to continue. "Has anyone.. asked you yet?" She shook her head. "I don't think anyone is planning on it. Why do you ask?"

"U-Uh, no reason. Just curious. Then do you wanna meet up later? At the park?"

"The usual spot?"

"Yea."

"Sure, I'll be there at 6."

"Perfect," Seunghyun beamed. "I'll see you then."

---------

Seohyun let out a foggy breath and plopped down on the cold wooden bench. She checked her watch and then shoved her hands into her pockets. *It's 6! Where is this child??*

She let her gaze roam when her eyes landed on a figure that was coming closer to her. "Hey Ji!" she waved.

Jiyong stepped out into the light, dressed in a nice black suit. "Good evening, mi'lady," he bowed. "I've been given orders to lead you to your prince tonight."

Seohyun gave him a weird look while Jiyong just grinned. "So are you coming or not?" Seohyun stood up and took the arm that Jiyong offered her. "Of course I'm coming. So, where to Mr. Messenger?"

Jiyong nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders. "You'll see."

He led her into a child's playground and slipped his arm away. "Oh! Before I forget. I'm supposed to give this to you." He handed her a cream colored envelope with she opened with great curiousity. Will was written on a small sheet of paper. She flipped it around, looking for something else but that was it.

She looked back up at Jiyong with a confused look. "What is this?" He shrugged and waved. "Bye Seohyun!"

"Wait Ji!!" He sped off before she could ask anymore questions. She pouted and sighed. "Oh darn.. Now what?" She sat down on the swings and continued to stare at the note. "'Will' what? What is this supposed to mean?" She stuffed the paper b

Please log in to read the full chapter