Kyungsoo (D.O) ft. Yoseob

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

For HazelnutCafe! :) You get the best of both worlds ohoho

 

"Oppa!" you piped up. You surprised Kyungsoo when you suddenly popped up in front of him as he was frantically working on homework before class.

"Shinyeong," he said with a smile.

You crouched down and rested your arms on his desk, patiently waiting for something. Kyungsoo stopped writing and laid his pencil down. "What's wrong?" he said curiously. You searched his eyes and your heart dropped when you realized he didn't know.

"Oppa, what's today?" you whispered. Your heart thudded in your chest as you nervously bit your lip. He whipped out his phone and clicked the power button.

"It's a Thursday," he answered. He gave you a sweet smile, "Sorry, I really need to finish this or else Mr. Lee is gonna be on my case. I'll talk to you later okay?" he promised.

You stood up and gave him a half-hearted smile. "Okay.." You walked towards your desk by the window and plopped down into your seat. *He forgot.*

 

During lunch, you sat with Yoseob, your bestest friend in the world. Kyungsoo couldn't eat with you since he had an important student body meeting.

You pushed around your rice with your fork as you mindlessly stared at the white lunch tables. Yoseob sensed that something was wrong and his eyebrows knit together in worry. "Shinyeong? SHINYEONG. SHINYEONG!" You snapped out of your daze and looked at him with a confused expression.

"Did you call me?" Yoseob let out a sigh and gave you a worried look. "What's wrong?" Before you could say anything he quickly added, "And DON'T tell me nothing. Because I know for sure that it isn't nothing."

You frowned. "Darn it. You know me too well."

Yoseob chuckled. "Hey, what can I say? I've know you for pretty much my whole life! Now tell me what's wrong bestie."

You felt tears b in your eyes as you recalled this morning. "He forgot what today was.." you mumbled. Yoseob gasped and shook his head in disappointment. "Nice boyfriend you have," he muttered under his breath.

You wanted to argue and defend Kyungsoo, but you didn't have the strength to say anything. Instead you buried your face in your hands and wished for the school day to quickly pass.

 

Yoseob and Kyungsoo both walked you home. And it made you feel crappier than you already felt. Kyungsoo was all smiley and bubbly as if nothing was wrong.

But everything was wrong to you.

Halfway to your house, Kyungsoo realized that you weren't yourself. When he held you, you fell limply in his arms. When he would talk to you, you would reply with one word answers. And it bothered him.

It bothered him a lot.

"Shinyeong?" he gently called.

You looked up at him, with sad eyes. "What?"

"Are you okay? You're not acting like yourself.. Is something wrong?" he asked worriedly. From the side, Yoseob scoffed and muttered, "Now you notice?"

When you finally reached your house, instead of answering Kyungsoo, you silently and lifelessly walked into your house.

Kyungsoo turned

Please log in to read the full chapter