Daehyun

ONE SHOT REQUESTS [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

for Venice_98
hope you like it! :D

You were focused intently on your math homework. "If the sum of the measures of the angles of a polygon is increased by 900, how many sides will have been added to the polygon?" you softly muttered to yourself. A lightbulb went off in your head and you were about to write the answer down when a shadow loomed over you. *Ugh. What now?* You coldly looked up but your eyes immediately softened when you saw the most perfect guy standing in front of you.

"Uh h-hi ~~~~~~~.." Daehyun said.

"Hi Daehyun," you shyly replied.

He nervously rubbed the back of his neck and looked at everything but you. "Are y-you busy? Right n-now?" He glanced down at the work strewn all over your desk and you frantically covered it up.

"N-No! I'm free. Wh-why?" You had to muster all your strength to keep yourself from bouncing all over the wall. A/N: I mean, come on. It's Jung Daehyun. Who wouldn't go crazy if he was standing in front of you? XD)

"I.. uh... do you... Can you m-meet me at the roof in 10 minutes?" he stuttered.

You nodded your head feverently. "Of course!"

"Really? Great!" He beamed. "I'll see you later!" He left the room, a small bounce in his steps.

 

You craned your neck to see if he was there. You've been wandering around the large rooftop for the past 5 minutes wondering where Daehyun was. You sadly kicked a pebble and watched it skid across the sleak black ground. *Was he just messing with me?* With a huff, you turned to leave when you heard frantic footsteps behind you. You turned to see Daehyun skid to a stop in front of you.

"I.. I'm sorry I'm late... I went.. I went to get these," he panted. He held out a beautiful bouquet of flowers to you. You gratefully took them from his hands. "Thank you. These are beautiful."

His face lit up after you said that. "I'm glad you liked them." He straightened up and cleared his throat.

"So why did you call me here?" you curiously asked.

"I um....." He let his eyes wander all over the place before squeezing them shut. He took a deep breathe and said, "WILL YOU PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND. I'VE LIKED YOU FOR A REALLY LONG TIME AND IF YOU GIVE ME A CHANCE I SWEAR I'LL-"

You squealed and threw your arms around his neck. "Yes yes yes!!!!" *I can't believe this is actually happening to me!!!!!!!*

Daehyun shone and wrapped his arms around your waist before hastily pulling away. He ran to the railing and screamed, "~~~~~~~ SAID SHE WOULD BE MY GIRLFRIEND. I LOVE YOU ~~~~~~~!!"

You blushed a beet red and was engulfed in, not another hug, but a wonderful, heart-warming kiss.

---4 years later---

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?!" Daehyun shouted. You bit your lip, tugging on his sleeve to try and get him to calm down. "Oppa.. Sit down, please."

"A no means a no. What else could it mean?" Mr. Jung coldly stated.

Daehyun glared at his father. "Why won't you let me marry her? I love her. She loves me. You let us date for the past few years so why can't we get married?!!!"

"Because we didn't work our butts off trying to get you to live a bad life with someone of such status like her," Mrs. Jung scoffed. "As your mother, I want the best for you. And the best is obviously not her."

"MOTHER. HOW DARE YOU SPEAK LIKE THAT ABOUT ~~~~~~~??" he hissed.

"AND HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE PUNK!" Mr. Jung screeched.

"Mr. and Mrs. Jung, please. I really love your son. I can't live without him. I know I'm lacking but I swear that I will work harder to meet your expectations. Please give us your blessings," you pleaded. *Please. I need Daehyun oppa or else I'll die.*

However, they both rolled their eyes in disgust. "If you know that you'r

Please log in to read the full chapter