Is the new kid a stalker?

Capture Your Heart

Author's Note:

LOL I'm on an update rampage here, even though I have a project that's due tomorrow.....

IT CAN WAIT, YOSEOB IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT

LOL

***********************************************************************************************************************

You went off to lunch with Dongwoon and Kisa. You waited in line when someone says into your ear "We meet again, ~~~~~~~-ah."

You spun around. Yoseob smiled cutely behind you. Girls were already pointing and giggling from across the cafeteria. The two girls behind you two were swooning and gazing at him dreamily, but he wasn't looking at them.

"Um.....hey, Yoseob." You said warily.

"Can you eat lunch with me today?" He asked brightly.

You shook your head quickly. "Nope, sorry. I promised to eat lunch with my friends."

Yoseob pouted. "Aww, don't be mean, ~~~~~~-ah. I'm new here, you expect me to eat lunch by myself?"

You gestured around the room, an eyebrow raised. "Sit wherever you like. Trust me -- nobody will refuse you."

"Nah, I wanna eat lunch with YOU." He beamed at you sweetly.

You grabbed your lunch angrily and stalked off. Yoseob followed right behind you. God, what was with this kid?

You went over to your table where you, Kisa, and Dongwoon sat alone. They noticed the person trailing behind you like a puppy, and their eyebrows shot out of their heads.

"Yeah, yeah, I know!" You snapped. "We.....er......have company today."

Yoseob sat right down. "Hello." He said, smiling. "My name is Yang Yoseob. You guys are in my class, right?"

"Yeah, we are." Kisa giggled. Dongwoon glared at him. Don't you try anything funny to ~~~~~~-ah!!!!

"These are my friends." You explained. "That is Natsumi Kisa, and that is Son Dongwoon."

Yoseob grinned. "Nice to meet you all!"

To make a long and painful lunch short, Yoseob won them over after a few sweet words and smiles. You can get everything to go your way when you look like a blonde teddy bear.

You groaned when you saw Dongwoon and Yoseob getting along perfectly. Dongwoon was your last hope -- he generally disliked any guy that ever talked to you before, being the overprotective "oppa" he is. But now.........

"Great, they're already becoming bros." You muttered to Kisa.

Kisa snickered and twirled some of her blue hair around her finger. "Why are you so upset, ~~~~~~-ah? You should be happy. Everyone is staring at us in jealousy."

"Yeah, that's exactly WHY I'm upset." You snapped. "Hanging around THAT guy gives me too much attention."

Kisa shook her head at you. "Honestly, ~~~~~~~-ah. Yoseob is only sitting at this table because of YOU, you know. Any NORMAL girl would be OVER THE MOON having a guy this perfect be interested in them."

*******************************************************************************************************************

You went outside during the lunch break to get some fresh air. Dongwoon had lunchtime detention because he forgot to do his homework, and Kisa was god-knows-where.

Being acutely aware of anybody's eyes on you, you felt someone staring at you. You whipped your head around, and thought you saw a flash of blonde behind a tree.

You shrugged and continued walking. You felt it and turned around again. This time you saw a flash of blonde behind a bush.

You started to get really creeped out. OMG is that a stalker?

*********************************************************************************************************************

You walked down as fast as you could. Holy crap somebody IS stalking me!!!!!

You didn't notice where you were going, and bumped into somebody again.

"Watch it----oh, it's you again." You gulped, freezing into a statue. It was Yong Junhyung.

"S-s-sorry!" You squeaked.

He looked at you for a second, and you could have sworn the corners of his lips turned up for a millisecond. "You seem to run into me often. Are you doing it on purpose?"

OH MY GOD! DID HE THINK YOU WERE STALKING HIM?

"N-n-no! It's not like that!" You immediately stammered. "I-I think I'm being stalked, so I was trying to get away, and----"

"Stalked?" Junhyung frowned, then glared behind you. "Stay there."

He walked forward slowly, quietly, then pounced behind a tree. Sounds of fighting were heard.

You stared at the tree in shock.

"Ow-ow-ow! What are you doing?"

You recognized that voice. "Yoseob?" You asked in disbelief.

Yoseob emerged with Junhyung. "Ah-heh-heh......a-yup!" He smiled sheepishly at you. "I wanted to know what ~~~~~~-ah was doing."

You face-palmed yourself. Of course, YOSEOB would be your stalker. You should have known.

"If you wanted to know, then you could have just asked." You sighed.

Junhyung appeared beside you. "Am I done here?"

You stiffened up and blushed. "Um...y-y-yes." You stuttered. "Tha-thanks."

"Whatever." He walked away.

You stared after him.

"Yah......" you turned around to see Yoseob looking angry and.........jealous? "Who is that?"

"Him? He's uh....well....um.....you know.....he's......Yong Junhyung." You said in a small voice.

Yoseob advanced on you threateningly. "Who is he to you?"

"No-nobody." You squeaked. "Just-just a student."

"Oh, okay." Yoseob smiled, reverting back to his old teddy bear self. "Just wanted to make sure."

He trailed alongside you like a puppy dog the rest of the lunch, asking you the most random questions. When was your birthday, where did you live, did you have any siblings, etc.

"Last question!" He giggled triumphantly just as the bell rang to signal the end of lunch break.

"What?" You asked.

He leaned in close to you, shocking you. He was so close his nose brushed against your ear as he whispered "How much do you like me?"

"Um.....w-well......." You stammered, suddenly feeling hot.

Laughing, he pulled away and ran off into the school.

Shaking your head to try and get the red to drain from your cheeks, you followed behind him slowly, thoroughly confused about why your heart was suddenly pounding like crazy.