I fell in love with HIM??!!!!

Capture Your Heart

As soon as the car dropped you and Yoseob off at the house, you ran upstairs to your room and shut the door.

Of course, Yoseob just walked in from his connected door. "What's up, ~~~~-ah?"

"Nothing!" You snapped, turning red when you looked at him. "Leave me alone! I'm tired! I want to sleep!"

"But........" Yoseob started to say, but Hyunki appeared (this time wearing a T-shirt) and dragged him back. "Come on, Yoseob. Leave the young lady alone. Let's go play X-BOX 360."

Yoseob immediately agreed and dashed off to the entertainment room. Hyunki gave you an encouraging smile before shutting the door and leaving.

You sighed, grateful to Hyunki, and grabbed the house phone. You quickly dialed in Kisa's cell phone number.

Kisa's voice finally came on after a couple of rings. "Hello?"

"Hey, Kisa, it's me. ~~~~~~."

"Oh, hey, ~~~~~~-ah!"

"How's it going with you and Dongwoon?"

You could almost feel her blushing on the other line. "We're just playing games and stuff, that's all. A-anyway, what's up with you and Yoseob?"

You filled her in on everything. She giggled when you described Hyunki, she snarled when you mentioned Hwayoung, and she gasped when you talked about the connected bedrooms.

"AND HE SLEPT IN THE SAME BED WITH YOU???!!!!!"

You heard noise on the other line, and Dongwoon's furious voice came on faintly.

"EXCUSE ME? HE DID WHAT WITH ~~~~~~~-AH????!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ssssh! Shut up!" You hissed. You heard sounds of scuffles on the other line, and Kisa's voice came back on.

"Okay, continue."

"And Kisa......I........I...........I think I'm falling in love with him." You admitted.

Kisa snorted. "It's about time, darling. You going to tell Yoseob the good news?"

"Why are you making it sound like I'm pregnant or something? I don't know about my feelings just yet. I'll have to wait and see."

"Well, don't wait too long, hunny-bunny. Yoseob is a popular man. He's like water. If you hold it in your hands, you can't think about it too much, you can't hesitate, or else he'll slip in-between your fingers and disappear."

You said a quiet goodbye and hung up.

You were lost in thought when your door swung open.

Hwayoung stood there, her face white and trembling in anger. "So.......you're in love with my oppa, huh?"

You raised an eyebrow. "Listening into my telephone conversations? Can't say I'm surprised."

"Zip it, !" She hissed. "I'm on to you! You aren't good enough for Yoseob!"

"Well, are you?" Yopu snapped back. "Enough with your brother complex issues, okay? Why do you think you can control who loves or is loved by Yoseob?"

"Oh, come on." Hwayoung smirked back. "You know it yourself, deep down. It will never work. You're too different. He's perfect, you're ordinary. You will never fit in, never belong, in this kind of lifestyle. You know it."

Then she turned and walked away.

You scowled at her. "Jealous creep."

But you knew she was right.

You looked around, at the luxurious and spacious room. You didn't belong in stuff like this. You would never fit in.