Tutor?!

Capture Your Heart

That day at school, the principal called all the juniors to the assembly hall to make an announcement.

You yawned. "I'm so bored. I wanna go home."

"~~~~~-ah, we haven't even gone through second period yet." Kisa sighed.

"Ever since Yoseob gave you that camera, all you've done is go around snapping photos of everything." Dongwoon complained. "You even have a picture of me putting mashed potatoes into my mouth!"

You grinned. You were snapping pictures left and right ever since Yoseob gave you the new camera. You even took pictures of Junhyung (when he wasn't looking). You printed them off and stuck them on your wall.

You also did that with the pictures you took of Yoseob.

Sometimes, you would find yourself looking at the two pictures, comparing them. Junhyung or Yoseob? The dangerous, cool, serious bad boy or the cute, sweet, rich teddy bear? Junhyung or Yoseob?

The principal finally began the announcement. "The teachers and I have been comparing the average of all the classes, and apparently only about one-half of you is actually passing. The rest are either failing or need some help."

Kisa snorted. "I know which half you guys belong to."

"Shut up." You and Dongwoon both mumbled, turning red. Kisa was the only smart one out of you three. Dongwoon just couldn't understand and you didn't bother trying to.

"So we are going to pair up the passing students with the below-par students and let the passing students tutor them. Hopefully this will help raise some of your grades a bit."

Yoseob, standing next to you, looked hopeful and delighted. "I hope I can be paired up with ~~~~~-ah!" He yelled excitedly. "Please please please please please!!!!"

You face-palmed yourself. Yoseob was, of course, smart. Was there ANYTHING this guy at?

You just didn't get it. Why was a guy who was cute, sweet, smart, rich, and basically good at EVERYTHING in love with a girl like you -- who was plain, quiet, irritating, rude, stupid, average, and mediocre? A Wallflower?

The principal rattled off names, and people either groaned in disappointment/horror or gasped with delight/happiness.

"And Han ~~~~~~............."

You fell silent, waiting expectantly to hear which smart- you were going to be paired up with. Beside you, Yoseob was practically jumping up and down with expectation.

"Will be paired with YONG JUNHYUNG............."

You gasped. Yoseob stopped bouncing. Your eyes swiveled over to Yong Junhyung, who was standing coolly just a few rows in front of you. You didn't know his expression, since his back was to you. Was he happy? Pleased? Disappointed? Reluctant? Angry? Or neutral?

You squealed through your fingers quietly. Kisa and Dongwoon exchanged nervous looks.

Yoseob looked like the world was over. "THE WORLD IS OVER!!!!!!" He sobbed. "NOW WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO TEACH???!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"You'll be paired off with someone, Yoseob." Kisa said. She was luckily paired up with Dongwoon.

Luckily, Yoseob was not paired off with some screaming fan girl. He was paired off with Jang Hyunseung, a good-looking boy from class 3-C.

You peeked at him from two rows ahead. He was rather shy, so you never spoke to him before. His face was decidely feminine for a guy's, his features slender and soft. His eyes was easily his best feature -- they were big and round and deer-like. He did, however, look like a slacker. He was probably the guy that slept in class. Perfect -- someone you can relate to.

Yoseob smiled and waved encouragingly, and Hyunseung nodded back, smiling shyly.

"Thank goodness it wasn't a girl." He whispered happily, looking relieved. Several girls nearby looked very disappointed, though.

When the assembly was over, you were walking back to your locker when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

You looked up and saw Junhyung. Your stomach did flip-flops, and your heart pounded like crazy. You could feel the hand on your shoulder sending electric sparks tingling down your spine.

"We should find a time to start the tutoring." He said quietly, calmly. "How about after school?"

"Okay!" You immediately agreed, a bit too quickly. He smirked slightly.

"Well, see you then, ~~~~~." He walked away.

You swooned at him, smiling happily.

Yoseob glared at you. "Yah, ~~~~~-ah."

"Huh? What?"

"Don't like Junhyung. Like me."

"Well, too bad. I like Junhyung!"

"YAH STOP BEING SO STUBBORN AND JUST FALL FOR ME ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I REFUSE, AND NO AMOUNT OF AEGYEO WILL MAKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ugh, are they already at it so early in the morning?" Dongwoon yawned.

"Yeah.......I'm worried about ~~~~~-ah, though.........I don't like the thought of Junhyung tutoring her alone......" Kisa muttered.

"Should we spy on them?" Dongwoon asked brightly.

Kisa smirked and bopped him on the head. "Nope. We have our own tutoring to do, you stupid oppa!"

Dongwoon groaned, his shoulders sagging in reluctance.