Capture Your Heart Phase Three

Capture Your Heart

You walked outside on Monday and met Dongwoon and Kisa. "Hey, guys!"

"You're actually on time today, ~~~~~-ah." Kisa snickered. "This is a world record!"

"Yah, shut up." You complained. "That's just because I went to bed earlier today."

Dongwoon snorted. "Yeah, right. You always stay up until 12 in the morning reading your stupid fan fictions on your laptop."

You turned red. "YAH, ASIANFANFICS KICKS , OPPA!"

"Yeah, yeah." Dongwoon sighed.

********************************************************************************************************

You bumped into Junhyung again. "Aaah, I'm so sorry!" You stammered, blushing.

He didn't sound angry, which was a good thing. "Someday we have to stop meeting like this."

You blushed, shy. "Well, g-g-good morning!" You dashed off.

"Whew, my heart was beating like crazy." You mumbled to yourself, clutching your chest.

You sat down next to Yoseob. "Hey, Yoseob."

Yoseob nodded and smiled at you.

Your frowned. This was weird. Usually he would be all like "GOOD MORNING AND I LOVE YOU!!!"

Today he was .......... quiet.

You talked to him, but he was definitely not the loudmouth teddy bear he usually was. You didn't know if you liked it or not. You felt......................upset? Or something like that.................

"Yah, Yoseob, you're so quiet today." You remarked, scowling. You missed his teddy bear personality.

Yoseob smiled. "Sorry, ~~~~~~~-ah. I just have a lot on my mind lately."

You shrugged. "Alright then. Need help with any of that thinking?"

"Actually, yes." His eyes sparkled. "Can you meet me on the rooftop again after school today? I have something I want to give you."

You nodded, but looked suspicious. "Yah, if it's another confession, I'm not coming."

"It's not." Yoseob promised, smiling. He walked away, leaving you confused.

*****************************************************************************************************

You walked up the rooftop after school as promised.

"Yoseob?" You asked.

Yoseob turned around. You noticed he DID have something to give you. It was a medium-sized box wrapped in cute pink wrapping paper and tied with a white boy. "Here you go." He said brightly, handing you the present.

You took it. "Oof.....this is a bit heavy......."

You gently put the box down on the ground and ran your hand along the wrapping paper. "Wow, it feels so smooth........the paper is so pretty. I love the little jewels stuck on the paper." The entire wrapping paper was dotted with little white jewels.

"Those are real diamonds. The wrapping paper alone costs about 3 390 481 ($3000) won." Yoseob said.

You gasped. "Holy CRAP!"

You forgot Yoseob was the son of the President of Yang Incorporated. Rich kid. Figures.

"The bow is real silk, and that's about 1 130 160 ($1000) won." Yoseob added.

You VERY VERY VERY gently removed the bow and the wrapping paper. The money could be put to good use.............as your ice cream funds.

You took out the box and gasped. Your jaw dropped open, and your eyes bugged out.

On the front of the box showed a high-tech, ultra-unique, professional camera, the kinds that real professional photographers use. This must have cost a fortue. And it was brand new!"

"Yoseob............why?" You stammered. "This must have cost you so much money..........."

Yoseob shrugged, smiling like a puppy. "It's nothing to me as long as it makes ~~~~~~-ah happy. Do you like it?"

"I LOVE IT!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!" You jumped up and hugged him tightly. He froze with shock.

You pulled away and grabbed the box. "I NEED TO GO CHECK THIS OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!"

You ran off to go home, a huge smile on your face. Aaaagh, I really owe Yoseob! This camera is amazing! Now I can REALLY practice my photography! I don't know how I acn repay Yoseob on this!

You blushed. You didn't exactly know why, but you felt happy a boy would be willing to spend so much money for you. Even if the boy in question was a multi-millionare.

Only Yoseob would have done this for you...............

Blushing darker and shaking your head firmly, you ran to your house.

**********************************************************************************************************

Yoseob grinned like a fool, his smile spreading wider and wider until it practically went from ear-to-ear.

Capture Your Heart Phase Three:

Help ~~~~~~-ah to achieve her dream.

"I think that was a success." He whispered softly.

He walked down the stairs, whistling happily to himself.

"I'm one step closer to capturing ~~~~~-ah's heart." He sang cheerfully.