Not just sister...........but BROTHER???!!!

Capture Your Heart

You woke up the next morning very comfortable. Who knew fancy beds were this warm and soft?

Wait a minute.........................

You opened your eyes and then yelled in shock.

Yoseob was sleeping in the same bed with you.

"OMIGGGGGGGGGODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelped, attempting to push him off.

Yoseob muttered something sleepily and s his arms around your waist, pulling you close to his body. He nestled his head into the crook of your neck and fell back asleep.

"YOSEOB. GET UP NOW!!!" You yelled.

Your screaming and pushing finally woke up Yoseob, who was slightly grumpy and not completely awake yet. "Good morning, ~~~~~-ah."

"Good morning to you, too. Now GET OFF. How did you even get here?"

"Mmmm...." Yoseob murmered sleepily. "Just.............walked over............when you fell asleep.........."

"AAAAAARGH I knew it was going to be a bad idea having you right next door!" You grumbled.

He sleepily pressed his lips against your neck. You shivered, screamed, and REALLY pushed him off. "Owch!"

"DON'T YOU EVER FREAKING DO THAT AGAIN!!!" You yelled, clutching your neck and turning red with embarassment. "You ert!"

Yoseob finally woke up and just grinned sweetly at you. "Hehe...........morning, wifey."

"DON'T YOU 'HEHE' ME!!!!! GET OUT NOW!!!!!"

You pushed him back to his room and slammed the door in his face.

As soon as you did that, your bedroom door swung open. Hwayoung stood there, her face livid with fury.

"When you're done seducing my oppa........." She hissed through gritted teeth. "...........the maids have breakfast served for you."

She flounced away with a flip of her hair before you could say anything more.

"Damn why is she always out to get me?" You frowned and scratched your head in confusion.

*********************************************************************************************************

You walked downstairs. Yoseob was probably showering, you thought you heard the water on upstairs. You were wearing your school uniform again since you didn't know what else to wear.

You saw a person -- a boy, from the looks of it -- bending over searching for something in the refridgerator. He closed the fridge and straightened up, turning his back to you, a pitcher of milk in his hand. He had blonde hair.

"Yoseob?" You asked, confused. He was just upstairs!

The boy turned around, and you realized he wasn't Yoseob. Or, rather, he looked A LOT like Yoseob, but he didn't have the cuteness Yoseob had. He was like a handsome, manlier, taller version of Yoseob. He wore nothing but a pair of ripped jeans. You tried not to stare at his abs or chest muscles......................too late.

"Who are you?" He asked, frowning. A deeper voice, too.

"O-oh, u-u-um......" Woah, why were you stuttering? "I'm Yoseob's project partner, Han ~~~~~~."

"Oh, nice to meet you, ~~~~~~~." He said, smiling at you in a very easygoing manner. "Do you want some breakfast?"

"Um......y-yes please." You mumbled shyly.

He led you to a large dining hall and ate breakfast with you. Servants and maids walked in and out carrying delicious platters of almost anything you described as "breakfast" food.

Hwayoung joined you two a few minutes later. She glared at you.

"Why do you have to eat with US?" She complained. "Go eat in the living room."

The boy glared at her. "Hwayoung, stop it. If you don't like ~~~~~, why don't YOU leave?"

Hwayoung turned red. "First she steals Yoseob oppa, now she steals Hyunki oppa? Forget this!" She stood up and stormed away.

You peeked at the boy -- Hyunki -- who was completely unfazed. "Forget her. Hwayoung always has little tantrums every now and then."

Yoseob walked in, and his eyes widened suspiciously. You were sitting next to the handsome manlier Yoseob-look-alike, who was shirtless...................

"HYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ~~~~~~~-AH???!!!!"

"Chill, Yoseob. We're eating breakfast." Hyunki snickered.

Yoseob sat on the other side of you. You glared at him.

"What?"

"What do you mean 'what'?"

"Why are you staring at me? OMO, have you fallen in love with me?"

"I'm not STARING, I'm GLARING."

"Why are you glaring at me, wifey?"

"You are nothing but a , you know that?"

"Why do you make it seem like I did something last night? All I did was sleep in the same bed with you............"

There was a noise that sounded like breaking porcelain. Hwayoung had returned, but she heard the last part of your conversation with Yoseob and broke the plate she was carrying. She turned around without a word and left.

"What's up with Hwayoung now?" Yoseob asked Hyunki.

"The usual, just ignore her." Hyunki said calmly, playing with his cell phone.

"Hyung, can you seriously put on a shirt? You're bothering ~~~~-ah."

"More like I'm bothering YOU because I'm bothering ~~~~~~-ah."

"Exactly. So shirt on, please."

'Nah, I'm good."

"What would appa say?"

"Appa's not here right now, is he?"

You listened to them argue back and forth. They sounded so cheerful and relaxed together. "Um......are you guys..........related?"

Hyunki laughed. "Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself."

"Idiot." Yoseob mumbled into his hand.

Hyunki leaned over you to smack his head, then settled back down to continue. "My name is Yang Hyunki, the eldest of the three Yang children. 'Sup?"

So..........Yoseob didn't just have a sister..........HE HAD A HOT BROTHER???!!!!

*******************************************************************************************************

Divided this chapter into two, so Question Corner is in the next chapter ^^

For some reason, I started crying when I watched Infinite's mv Before The Dawn............