Jealous

Capture Your Heart

Kisa and Dongwoon were waiting for you as usual when you got out of your house.

"Yah, ~~~~~~-ah...." Kisa said. "D-do you like Hyunseung? Like, as a friend?"

"Huh? Yeah, sure. He's a nice guy." You shrugged.

Kisa exchanged a look with Dongwoon. "You know......er........Yoseob really likes you, right?"

"Huh? Well, I guess......." You shrugged.

"Are you ever going to act on his feelings?" She demanded.

"I don't know yet. I'm kind of confused right now." You said truthfully.

It was true. You didn't feel like you LIKED Yoseob.....your cheeks didn't burn when you were around him. You didn't get hot and sweaty and nervous, and your heart didn't pound like crazy. But for some reason you couldn't get him out of your mind. Whenever you closed your eyes, his sweet smile greeted you. It was driving you insane.

Yoseob greeted you as usual by the school gates, but he wasn't alone. Hyunseung stood shyly behind him.

"Hey, Yoseob. Hello, Hyunseung." You greeted them.

"Good morning ~~~~~~-ah." They both said in unison. They glared at each other, electric blue sparks fizzling in the air as their eyes connected.

You didn't notice their strange behaviour. "Aish, I wish I could go back to sleep." You sighed.

"Go to sleep during class, ~~~~~~-ah." Yoseob offered. "You can copy my notes later. After all, we are in the SAME CLASS." He snuck a smirk at Hyunseung, who glowered at him.

"~~~~~~-ah....." Hyunseung suddenly said. "Out of me and Yoseob, who do you know the longest?"

"The longest? I guess.......it'll have to be you, Hyunseng." You said after much thought. Even though you haven't spoken to him for almost two years, you technically did know him longer than Yoseob.

Hyunseung peeked smugly at Yoseob, who growled under his breath in frustration.

"Come on, the bell just rang. We gotta get to class." You said, not noticing the obvious rivarly between them.

"Since we are in the SAME CLASS, I'll walk ~~~~~-ah to her class." Yoseob taunted.

"Well, since ~~~~~-ah and I are now FRIENDS, I will sit with her at lunch." Hyunseung shot back. Yoseob scowled at him.

"Yah, are you guys coming or what?" You yelled.

With one last glare, the two departed.

***********************************************************************************************************************

"~~~~~-ah........" Yoseob said as soon as you were in the hall. "Do you.......like Hyunseung?"

"Why does everyone keep asking me this?" You groaned in annoyance. "YES, I do. He's a sweet guy."

"What about me?" Yoseob demanded. "I'm a sweet guy too, right? You like me too, right?"

"Ye......." you were about to answer "yes", but something caught in your throat.

Which "yes" was it?

"Yes" as in you liked Yoseob as a friend?

Or "yes" as in you liked him as something more?

You suddenly got confused and tongue-tied.

"S-sure." You stammered instead.

Yoseob pouted. "Sure? Hyunseung got a definite "yes" and I got a "SURE"? Where's the justice in this?"

"Well, sorry." You mumbled.

Yoseob gripped your shoulders with his hands and leaned in close to you, and you flinched. "You do know what you're doing is driving me crazy!" He said weakly.

"What am I doing?" You asked, confused.

"You know -- getting all close to other guys. First it was Junhyung, now it's Hyunseung! Are you TRYING to make me jealous?"

"You're......jealous?" You asked, flabbergasted.

"I love you and you still hang out with other guys! Of course I'm jealous!" Yoseob snapped.

You were about to say a snarky comment, but it caught in your throat. You didn't know what to say to him.

Finally, you turned your head. "We need to go to class."

Yoseob, frowning, let you go.

You walked away quickly, putting a hand on your chest. WOAH, WHEN HE GOT SO CLOSE, I FELT MY HEART POUND FOR A SECOND THERE! WHAT'S GOING ON?

*********************************************************************************************************************

Don't feel like answering questions today, so I'll do something else..........ASK ME QUESTIONS PEOPLE! AND NOT THOSE RANDOM TRIVIA QUESTIONS, THINGS THAT I CAN ANSWER WITHOUT HAVING TO RUN TO A DICTIONARY OR SEARCH ON THE INTERNET, KAY?

I was watching Beast when they sing Oasis live to a random girl picked out of the crowd. Those es *cough cough* GIRLS are so lucky, I almost died!!! When Kikwang kissed one girl's hand......I actually couldn't watch anymore. I died a little on the inside with every video.

Found out today that Beast's first official album is coming out soon! SO PUMPED FOR IT!!!!!!

Current Fave Beast Member: Doojoon

Current Fave Beast Song: Special (the lyrics, by the way, is what my Dongwoon-biased story is based upon)

Current Fave Non-Beast K-pop Person: Niel from Teen Top (watched Supa Luv dance version today.....TOTALLY AWESOME, NEARLY DIED THERE)

Current Fave Non-Beast K-pop Song: Angel from Teen Top  (I think I'm turning into an Andromeda, I don't care much about the mvs or the singers YET but I love their songs)

BEAST'S FIRST OFFICIAL ALBUM IS COMING OUT SOON!!!! ONLY 6 DAYS AFTER MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!