You know times are changing when life starts screwing with you

Capture Your Heart

"So........how was your tutoring with Junhyung?" Dongwoon asked nonchalently, but his slightly twitching eye showed his hidden anger and nervousness.

You bounced up and down happily. "It was the best! He's just so cool and amazing at everything he does!"

Kisa shook her head at you, and she and Dongwoon exchanged a dark look together.

"~~~~~-ah........have you ever considered going out with Yoseob?"

"Huh? Yoseob?" You stopped bouncing. "What's this all about?"

"Oh, get real, ~~~~-ah!" Kisa snapped. "You know Yoseob likes you! Why do you still insist on throwing yourself at Junhyung? Even though Yoseob looks fine and happy and optimistic about everything, he's probably really hurt on the inside!"

You blinked at them. "What? I already told Yoseob I don't like him, and I like Junhyung. What's wrong with my actions?"

"You can be so SELFISH and STUBBORN sometimes, ~~~~~-ah!" Kisa shouted angrily, losing her temper. "Yoesob is the perfect guy for you! He's CONSTANTLY trying to make you feel the same way for him, yet you just take everything he gives to you and then turns your back to him! You never even TRIED to give him a chance!"

You backed away slightly, staggered at her outburst. Kisa never got angry at you, not THIS angry. The last time you saw her this furious was when she found out her little sister Natsumi Rika was being bullied, and she went all ninja on the bullies, and Rika was never bothered again. She was THIS mad at you?

"He did everything for you -- he bought you an expensive camera, you took you on a perfect date! Who do you think leaves candy in your locker EVERY DAY? Who do you think sent you that BOUQUET OF FLOWERS? It sure as hell was NOT an "address mistake" like you thought it was! He's done SO MUCH for you, and you NEVER NOTICE ANYTHING! As soon as Junhyung comes around, suddenly everything Yoseob does for you goes flying out the window!"

You fought back. "This is NOT my fault!" You yelled. "What HE needs to do is stop LIKING me! I don't like him back, I like Junhyung! We will NEVER be together!"

"YOU KEEP ON SAYING THAT, BUT YOU NEVER EVEN GAVE HIM A CHANCE!!!" Kisa shouted back at you.

She stormed off before you could say anything more.

"What-what....this is ridiculous! Right, oppa?" You turned to Dongwoon for support.

He shook his head. "No, I'm with Kisa."

"WHAT?" You yelled.

"You really don't understand how much Yoseob likes you, ~~~~-ah. You don't realize how much he is willing to do for you.  Did you know he's been teaching himself how to play the piano, ever since you once mentioned to him you love the sound the piano makes? Did you know he's even taken a JOB, because you told him you like people who can support themselves? All that money, he could live the rest of his life in luxury, yet he's in the back kitchen of some McDonalds washing dishes.....for YOU."

Dongwoon backed away from you. "I'm sorry, ~~~~~-ah. But you're wrong this time. You're wrong about him."

He turned around and ran after Kisa.

You stood there, dumbfounded.

This was SO not your fault! Yoseob was never your type -- he was nothing like Junhyung. So why should you give him a chance when you never liked him in the first place?

It was all Kisa and Dongwoon's fault.....yes, that must be it! They never liked Junhyung, and they liked Yoseob, so of course they were being unfair in this whole thing!

You nodded to yourself stubbornly, and walked back to your locker.

Once there, your rammed into Junhyung. "Ah! S-sorry!"

"You're really clumsy, aren't you?" He asked, smirking.

You blushed and mumbled sorry again before opening your locker. Junhyung leaned against the locker next to yours, lost in thought.

When you closed your locker, he said "Hey.....wanna go out?"

You gasped in shock and staggered backwards. Your heart suddenly sped up double time. "W-w-what?"

He looked at you coolly with his dark, intense eyes. "You know, go out -- like a date."

"With m-m-me?"

"Well, obviously. I'm not asking anyone else around here."

"W-why?"

He smirked slightly. "Because I'm bored lately. And because I've taken an interest in you."

An interest...........OMG.

"O-okay!" You yelped happily.

He chuckled. "After next week's tutoring, I'll take you somewhere. Later."

He walked away, and you swooned after him.

"I can't believe it!" You squealed.

"So..........going out with Junhyung, huh?"

You turned around and saw Yoseob. His face was politely curious and calm, but on the inside his heart was in turmoil. "I heard Junhyung ask you out.........you're going out with him now?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah!" You said happily.

Yoseob smiled sadly. "Alright....I guess I'll give up, then."

"Huh? Give up?" You asked, confused.

"I'm not going to be a third-wheel in a relationship, ~~~~~-ah. If you want to be with Junhyung......then I wish you happiness with all my heart. Goodbye, ~~~~~~-ah." He walked away.

You didn't know why, but for some reason you felt a slight twinge of regret. You felt like running after Yoseob.........but then you thought of Junhyung, and you shook your head and smiled happily again.

It's not a big deal. I didn't even like Yoseob anyway, so who cares? Besides, I'm going out with Junhyung!

********************************************************************************************************************

"Yoseob-sshi?" Hyunseung asked quietly. "Yoseob-sshi............are you okay?"

"No. I feel like throwing myself under a train." Yoseob moaned sadly. His eyes looked rather red.

"What happened...............is it about ~~~~~?" Hyunseung asked, worried. "Is she okay?"

"Yeah, she's perfect. Over the moon." Yoseob said bitterly. "She's dating Yong Junhyung now."

Hyunseung felt a cold hard rock fall into his stomach. "She's..............dating Junhyung-sshi?" He repeated, slowly.

"Yeah." Yoseob said dully. "I think I'm going to go home now............and die in self-pity. Later, Hyunseung."

He walked away, head bent down in sadness.

Hyunseung leaned against the wall, sighing heavily. He felt like dying of misery like Yoseob, too.

And unlike Yoseob-sshi, I never even got the chance to confess to you. He thought sadly.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Argh, I feel so mad at ~~~~~~/you/me right now! How could she/you/I do that to Yoseob and Hyunseung? >:(

LOL I bet readers right now are screaming their guts out, probably along the lines of "YOU HOW DARE YOU REJECT YOSEOB THEN BREAK HIS HEART ALONG WITH HYUNSEUNG'S?"

My second banner, I'm gonna use this one for a while :)