Return of the Teddy Bear.......new drama?

Capture Your Heart

You got out of bed and walked outside. It felt weird that Kisa and Dongwoon weren't there waiting for you anymore.

You missed their constant bickering. You missed having them wait for you outside your house, then tease you about your laziness on the way to school. You missed how annoying they were.

You missed having friends.

You walked down the street and it just so happened you ran into Yoseob.

"Oh......hey." You said, feeling suddenly shy.

"H-hi........." Yoseob stuttered.

He stared at his feet, his heart breaking as he remembered what you did yesterday. "So........how was your date with Junhyung?" He asked sullenly.

You shrugged. "Not very good. I broke up with him."

Yoseob's head snapped up. "MWOH?"

He immediately bombarded you with questions. "Who? What? When? Where? Why? How? Why? WHY?"

"Nothing, really. He just.......wasn't what I thought he would be like. Kinda disappointing, to be honest. By the end of the date, I didn't like him anymore, so I told him I didn't want to go out with him, and then it ended." You said again.

"How come he was disappointing?" Yoseob demanded.

"Well........because..........." You blushed. "Because I kept on comparing it to my date with you, and compared to how you treated me, I felt disappointed at his actions."

Yoseob felt a happy smile slowly spread on his face. His heart immediately felt whole again. He punched the air. "YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! ~~~~~~~-AH DOESN'T HAVE A CRUSH ANYMORE!!!!! SHE'S NOW UP FOR GRABS!!!!!!!"

"What the hell do you mean, 'up for grabs'?" You demanded, blushing. "What am I, up for auction?"

"Of course." Yoseob said, smiling at you. "That's what love is, an auction. If you don't take the risk to bid, you might just lose the valuable prize you want."

You scowled at him and, bright red, looked away. "Pppsh, whatever. I never said anything about liking you, though!"

"Not yet, my darling beautiful cute sweet wonderful amazing ~~~~~-ah!" Yoseob sang.

He was so happy he was practically skipping beside you.

When Kisa and Dongwoon saw you and Yoseob walking to school TOGETHER, their jaws dropped open. They ran to you.

"~~~~~-ah? What's up? Shouldn't you be walking with Junhyung?" Kisa asked uncomfortably.

Yoseob looked smug as he answered for me. "~~~~~~-ah doesn't like him anymore. They broke up after just one date."

"MWOH?" Kisa and Dongwoon turned to you.

You blushed and fidgeted with your uniform. "Yah, guys........I'm sorry. I should have realized you guys were only trying to help me out. I should have listened to you guys more. Will you please.......forgive me?"

Kisa threw her arms around you. "You babo! If only you listened to your blue unni, then this would never have happened!" She blubbered.

You hugged her back and then hugged Dongwoon.

"Thanks, you guys. You really are awesome friends."

They smiled.

"And now Yoseob can go back to winning your heart!" Dongwoon cheered.

You sighed and slumped your shoulders.

"Speaking of which, ~~~~~~~-ah.....now that you don't like Junhyung anymore, who's your type?"

"Huh? Oh, I found out my type is.............................."

You remembered who appeared in your head every time you thought about that and turned bright red, shutting your mouth. "......Never mind."

"YAH HAN ~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kisa yelled in frustration.

You ran away, and Kisa and Dongwoon chased after you.

Yoseob chuckled.

"Yoseob-sshi?"

He turned around. It was Hyunseung. "Oh, wassup?"

"It-it looks like ~~~~~ is back to normal." He observed quietly.

"Yup." Yoseob beamed happily. "She doesn't like Junhyung anymore, they broke up! She's now TOTALLY FREE!"

"Are you............are you going to go after her?" Hyunseung asked warily.

"Yeah! And after a while, she won't help but agree! After all, no one else likes her the way I do!"

The bell rang, and Yoseob was about to walk into the school when he heard Hyunseung say "You're wrong."

He turned around, shocked.

Hyunseung looked at him, suddenly not looking quite so shy or quiet anymore.

"I.........I've liked Han ~~~~~~ for a long time, even longer than you have. This time, I'm not going to let her slip in between my fingers. I will go after her, too, and if that means fighting you, Yoseob-sshi..........I will. I want you to know that. You have competition."

*********************************************************************************************************************

WOOOOOOOOOOOAH PRINCE JANG IS COMING UP!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I decided to go on an update rampage today, because I really really want to finish Love is Forbidden on the Soccer Field and Capture Your Heart, but I can't rush this fanfic, so instead............UPDATE LIKE HELL!!!

Oh, yeah.........I also decided to make something random. A Question Corner!

If you have any questions, anything at all, I honestly do not care, then ask me them when you comment. I will choose some of the questions and answer them in the A/N after an update!

Don't know how this will work out, but let's have fun with this! Seriously, ask me anything, just not random trivia questions like "What is the capital of China" or something..................

Ask me lots of questions, peeps! The more questions you ask, the more updates I'll bring! :)