Alone with Junhyung.....you think

Capture Your Heart

When the school bell rang, you were shaking head to toe. You were so nervous. Junhyung was going to be your tutor!

Actually, it surprised you the most dangerous and wicked bad boy in Cube High was smart. That just TOTALLY made him even cooller in your eyes.

You walked up to your locker, and nearly fainted when you saw Junhyung's cool, calm pose. Leaning there against your locker, as cool as can be, off in his own little world with the earphones in his ears.

He looked up when you walked up to him, and turned off his iPod. "Ready?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, just give me a second to get my stuff." You quickly grabbed your books and slammed your locker closed.

"Alright, let's go to the library." He said, walking upstairs without another word.

You quickly followed after him, your heart beating like crazy.

The two of you entered the almost-deserted school library and sat down in a table in the corner.

"So, what's your problems in?" He asked.

"U-um.........I think math is the worst." You mumbled, flipping through your past tests. 12%, 20%, 17%, 11%, 6%...........

Junhyung opened the text book and started explaining it to you. You mentally slapped yourself every time you found yourself lost in his penetrating, piercing gaze. You needed to concentrate, to show him you weren't an idiot.

"So....i-it's like this, then?" You started to answer the formula. When you were done filling in the sheet, he scanned it quickly. His eyes widened in surprise.

"You got everything right. I'm surprised. You aren't stupid at all, why are you failing?"

You blushed. "I.....er......don't exactly pay attention in class. I fall asleep, or daydream, or doodle most of the time, so I never listen to what the teacher is explaining. Then I don't understand what we're doing."

Junhyung chuckled. You stared at him. You never really seen him smile like that before, so relaxed and calm.

"Well, this is one area done. Let's work on another, okay?"

"Y-yeah.......sure." You stammered, smiling too.

*********************************************************************************************************

You moved your chair a bit closer to his. I can't believe how lucky I am! I'm in a room alone with Junhyung! No annoying people bothering me!

For the first time, you didn't notice eyes staring at you.

Yoseob peeked at you from behind a bookshelf. "How dare Junhyung get so close to ~~~~~-ah?" He hissed. "Can't he see she's MINE?"

Hyunseung was sitting on the floor beside him, quietly working on the worksheet. He finished. "I'm done, Yoseob-sshi."

Yoseob grabbed it and quickly looked it over. "That's good. Just a few mistakes on questions 2 and 5." He handed it back and resumed his stalking.

"May I ask what you are doing?" Hyunseung asked, confused.

"What does it look like? I'm stalking the love of my life." Yoseob snapped, glowering at Junhyung as he moved closer to you to explain a problem.

Hyunseung peeked out too from a lower bookshelf. "O-oh......you mean Han ~~~~~-sshi and Yong Junhyung-sshi." He stared at you a little longer than necessary, but Yoseob didn't notice.

"Exactly. ~~~~~-ah is my future girlfriend, and Junhyung is stealing her from me." Yoseob explained.

Hyunseung nodded, but scratched his head in confusion. "Alright.........is that why we are up here in the first place?"

"Of course -- now get back to work." Yoseob resumed his stalking.

Hyunseung peeked at you one last time from behind the bookshelf, then went back to his problems.

**********************************************************************************************************

You scratched out another question, frowning. "J-Junhyung, this doesn't make any sense."

"What?" He leaned forward to look at it.

You blushed and pushed your chair farther back.

Junhyung noticed and smirked at you, a dangerous glint in his eyes. "What? Don't want to get too close?"

You blushed darker. "N-no.....well......."

"Are you sure you don't have a crush on me?" He teased you mercilessly.

"I-I'm sure!" You squeaked.

"Really? So it wouldn't matter if I did............this?" He suddenly moved in very close to you, until your noses almost touched. You held your breath, trapped in his piercing gaze.

"You know, you're a terrible liar, ~~~~~~-ah." Junhyung said softly. "I can hear your heart beating from here."

His hand reached out to touch your cheek. You gasped at the touch and closed your eyes shut tightly, your body trembling. Your heart almost exploded.

Suddenly, he was gone. You opened your eyes.

Yoseob had appeared out of nowhere and had dragged Junhyung away from you.

Junhyung twisted out of his grip and glared at him. "What the hell is your problem?"

"Don't you dare touch ~~~~~-ah!" Yoseob yelled. "She's mine! You can't have her!"

Junhyung smirked. "Relax, rich kid. I was just playing around."

He turned to you and winked. "Well, that's it for our tutoring lessons today. I'll see you next week, same time, same place."

He disappeared out of the room.

"OH NO!!! OH NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!" Yoseob groaned, running over to you and waving a hand in front of your face. You stared blankly at it, through his hand to the spot where Junhyung once was.

"OH SHOOT, JUNHYUNG IS DRAGGING HER IN DEEP!!!!" Yoseob yelled. "HER EYES HAVE ALREADY TURNED INTO LITTLE HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You snapped out of it. "Yoseob, what was that for? Junhyung would have stayed longer if you didn't in!"

"I had to protect you from him!" Yoseob said seriously.

Your eyes were wide. He actually looked........angry. Surprising.

"Whatever." You growled, jumping up on your feet and storming out of the room.

Yoseob sighed when you left. "This all Junhyung's fault. I better start Capture Your Heart Phase Four. We'll go too, Hyunseung."

"O-okay, Yoseob-sshi." Hyunseung said.

Before he left, Hyunseung paused and looked over at the table. You had forgotten your math notebook again.

********************************************************************************************************

You slammed your books back into your locker, fuming.

What was wrong with Yoseob? Another few moments, and something might have blossomed between you and Junhyung.

You heard footsteps behind you, and you turned around. It was the shy, quiet boy Yoseob was tutoring -- Jang Hyunseung.

"Oh, hello." You said politely.

He blushed and held out your notebook. "Hello, ~~~~~-sshi. T-this is yours, right?"

"Oh, yeah! Thanks!" You grabbed it, grateful. "I always forget, sorry!" You laughed. "And hey, don't call me something so formal. Just call me ~~~~~."

His eyes widened. "~~~~~?"

"Yeah. Like that. Well, see you later, Hyunseung." You walked away.

Hyunseung smiled after you. You don't know, ~~~~~, but I've been in love with you since our freshman year.......................

*********************************************************************************************************

LOL CATZ

I need to go on an update rampage with this and Doojoon-biased fanfics, cuz I need to get the old fanfics done. I have a load of new ideas and stories waiting for you guys :)

HINT HINT: If you like our beloved Kikwangie oppa, get ready for Eye-Candy Boy......as soon as one of these stories finishes, I'm opening up that one..................

And the Dongwoon-biased He's My Special Guy is right behind it........

XD okay and since I'm talking about it, I might as well tell you now..................

This is a short summary of another story I've been working on:

Tales of the Red Lion: A Korean-Japanese girl with bright red hair once had a reputation for being a skull-cracking street fighter that went by the nickname Red Lion. When she moves to Seoul, she resolves to become a normal teenager and never fight again. However, when she uses her inner badass ninja skills to beat up a bunch of bullies, her school's gang Beast sees it and decides to make her join their group as their fighter. Unfortunately, several of the rival gangs such as Teen Top and SHINee feel the same way................

LOL if I ever do make a sequel, here will be the title and plot for the sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy:

My Bad Boy is Back:

Park Mihi and her boyfriend Yong Junhyung (as well as all the other crazy cast members), after a crazy summer adventure, are back for their senior year of high school. However, things got a lot more complicated:

1) Three of the gang members (Kikwang, Dongwoon, Hyunseung) do not have girlfriends yet.

2) Junhyung has been getting impatient about the whole issue thing lately...........

3) Aeyoung's evil and bratty-as-hell sister Aecha moves in and seems to be very interested in Doojoon...........

4) Infinite is back, this time with a powerful gang called U-Kiss.

5) A femme fatale by the name of Yunha has appeared and is intent on making Mihi's life a living hell, stopping at nothing to steal Junhyung's heart......................

 lol.....................