Capture Your Heart Phase One

Capture Your Heart

You woke up the next morning and screamed.

A bright blue humanoid fly was staring at you with big round eyes.

"What the..............Kisa?"

The blue fly snickered. Kisa took off her big round sunglasses. "Morning, Sleeping B2uty! We have a biiiiiiiiiiiig day today!"

"What? We do?" You stared at the clock groggily. "KISA, IT'S 8 IN THE MORNING! ON A SATURDAY! WE DON'T EVEN HAVE SCHOOL!"

"Well, you have a very big appointment at 10:00, little missy, so wake up!" Kisa sang, pulling the blankets off of you.

You shivered. "Fine, fine! But what? I didn't make any appointments............"

"Well, WE did." You recognized that deep voice.

"What the-----Dongwoon oppa! Get THE HELL OUT of my bedroom!!!!"

"Yeah, Dongwoon, go eat breakfast!" Kisa said, grabbing your arm. "~~~~~-ah's beautiful star makeover is about to begin!"

"Wait a damn second...........star MAKEOVER? SAY WHAT?????!!!!!"

Dongwoon disappeared, and you heard his feet thump downstairs. "Mrs. Han! I want breakfast!!!"

"Of course, Dongwoonie." Your umma said. "Here's some fresh-baked blueberry pancakes!"

"WHAAAT? DONGWOON OPPA GETS PANCAKES AND NOT MEEEEEEEEE?"

"You don't get breakfast, we only have two hours to make you gorgeous!" Kisa dragged you out of bed and shoved you into the bathroom. "Now go have a shower and wake up, sleepyhead!"

*****************************************************************************************************

You stumbled out of the bathroom, wrapped up in a towel.

"Kisa....what is going.........?"

Dongwoon appeared and saw you. He instantly shielded his eyes. "WOAH, ~~~~~~~-AH! I'M TOO YOUNG AND INNOCENT TO SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kisa kicked his back, and he sprawled forwards. "Go downstairs and stay there, oppa!" She commanded. "Get in here!" She grabbed your arm and pulled you back into your room, slamming the door behind you.

"Put this on." She shoved clothes to you, and you blindly put them on.

"Okay, look in the mirror." When you opened your eyes, you looked a bit like this:

 

(bit of a difference: you have short hair and a pissed off/confused expression)

"Why am I wearing this?" You asked, confused.

"Here, some accessories. Oh, and makeup!" Kisa pushed you over so you were forced to sit on the bed, and Kisa attacked her with blush, lip gloss, and bracelets.

"Yah! What's going on? Where am I going? Why I am so dressed up?" You yelled.

Kisa smirked.

Capture Your Heart Phase One:

Force ~~~~~ to go on a date with Yoseob by way of sympathy

(no idea how this will work or how this will help, but

LET'S GO WITH IT)

You stared at yourself in shock. You didn't look like the plain, attention-hating Wallflower loser. You looked..........................

"You look gorgeous, ~~~~~-ah." Kisa said smugly. "Super pretty and cute. Guys are going to go after you by the dozens."

"I look.....pretty." You whispered in awe, staring at yourself. You reached out to touch the cute figure in the mirror, and the cute girl mimicked you.

"Come on, let's go."

*******************************************************************************************************

When you got downstairs, Dongwoon looked up and saw you. His cheeks turned pink.

"Woah, Kisa-ah, who's she? How did she get in? I didn't see her! D-did she come from a window?"

Kisa snickered. "You idiot, oppa. It's ~~~~~-ah."

"Huh? R-really?" Dongwoon stared at you. "Are you sure?"

You got annoyed. "Yah, I should know whether I am ~~~~~ or not! Babo!"

"Oh yeah, that's ~~~~~~-ah, all right." Dongwoon did a double take and laughed. "You were so pretty, I totally didn't recognize you!"

You blushed. "Shut up."

"All ready!" Kisa said. "What's the time?"

Dongwoon checked his watch. "Erm.....we have about ten minutes."

"Perfet! Okay, ~~~~~-ah, go to Seoul's city square centre and go to a cafe called the Diamond Blues. From there, ask for the reserved Table #9, and wait for somebody."

"Wait for who?" You asked, confused.

"Your date. And let me tell you this:" Kisa glared at you, and you could have sworn her blue strands of hair turned into live, hissing snakes.

"If you come back to your house before your date ends at four o' clock, I WILL MAKE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL."

You gulped. She was serious. "W-what if I do come back before four?"

Kisa and Dongwoon smirked. "The first thing we'll do is tell Junhyung you're madly in love with him."

"WHAT? OH GOD NO! PLEASE, ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Then you better go and have a good time, sweetheart." Dongwoon shoved you out of the house and threw a pair of black high heels at you. "Have a good date!!!"

They slammed the door behind you and you heard the lock slide in. You couldn't go back.

Swearing under your breath, you put the high heels on and walked towards Seoul's city square centre.

****************************************************************************************************

Okay, you were going to officially kill Kisa when you got home.

First of all, you were attracting A LOT more attention than you used to get. People's eyes you. Several boys your age even WOLF-WHISTLED when you walked past. That has NEVER happened before.

"Hot DAYUM!!" One called out as you passed.

You turned red. Is he talking about me?

You reached the Daimond Blues cafe, and went to the lady giving out tables.

"Yes, may I help you?" She smiled.

"Um....my name is Han ~~~~~~. I have a reservation here at Table #9." You said slowly.

She nodded. "Table #9? Right this way, please." The lady ushered you to a table outside, in an outdoor area that looked like this:

 

You looked around as you sat outside, wondering who your 'date' was. Unfortunately, it was DEFINITELY not going to be Junhyung, since Kisa and Dongwoon hate his guts................

You adjusted your hat and looked at the menu. At any rate, the food looked pretty good.

A crowd of high school seniors passed by, laughing loudly and joking around.

One of them noticed you. "Hey there, good looking!" He called out.

You looked up, then looked back down, uninterested.

The boy walked up to you. "Hey, baby, what's a cute girl like you doing sitting by herself all alone? Come join us!" The crowd of boys laughed and cheered.

"Um.....thanks but no. I'm waiting for someone." You said.

"Ditch that person. Come join us, honey!"

You wished they would go away. "Please leave me alone."

One of the guys said "Don't be like that, babe." and reached out for you.

Before he could touch you, a voice said

"Don't you louts have anything better to do than bother an innocent lady?"

The boys turned around. Your jaw dropped.

"YOSEOB?"

"Who is this guy?" A boy muttered warily. There was a look in Yoseob's eyes that practically screamed "TOUCH THAT GIRL AND I'LL BITE YOUR HANDS OFF."

Yoseob smiled pleasantly. "I think I made it clear when I told you to to stop bothering this pretty girl."

"Forget it, dude. We found her first!" The guys growled.

You looked at Yoseob desperately. Please help me! Get them away from me!

Yoseob seemed to understand your thoughts and smirked at you. If you say so........

He walked over and kissed your lips. You sat there, stunned.

He straightened up (since you were sitting on the chair still) and placed one hand on your shoulder -- casually but protectively. "Sorry I was so late, baby." He said, winking at you. "I got caught up in some things."

He looked at the boys. "Do you have a problem with my GIRLFRIEND?" He asked lightly but dangerously.

"N-no...." They backed away, before taking off. "Dammit, I didn't know she had a boyfriend!" One of the muttered.

"Yeah, how come all the good-looking ones get taken?"

They disappeared, and Yoseob smiled at you.

"What the hell was that?" You demanded.

"You asked me for help, so I helped." He said innocently.

"That was WAY too much. You---you even took my first kiss!" You touched your lips, blushing furiously.

Yoseob looked delighted. "Oh, that's great! So I'm special!"

He sat down across from you. You glared at him suspiciously.

"Yah, you can't sit here!"

"Why?"

"Because I'm waiting for my date to show up! Kisa and Dongwoon set me up for a date!"

Yoseob rolled his eyes and smiled cutely. "Isn't it obvious that I'M your date?"

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?" You yelped.

Oh, I'm definitely going to kill them now. I should have known..........

You started to stand up. "Where are you going?" Yoseob asked you, frowning.

"Away. I don't want to go on a date with you. Frankly, I didn't want to go on a date at all."

Yoseob pouted. "So.......you're just going to leave me here?"

You hesitated. He looked like a lost puppy dog, so sad and lonely..........................

GOD DAMN ME AND MY SENTIMENTAL HEART.

You sat back down. "Fine." You glared at him. "But trust me when I say this, I will NOT enjoy this one bit."

"Yay!" Yoseob smiled in delight. "Don't worry, ~~~~~-ah, you WILL enjoy it."

"I'm sure." You muttered.

From behind a bush, Kisa and Dongwoon watched you guys. Kisa had binoculars in her hand.

"Uhhh.....Kisa-ah?" Dongwoon asked nervously. "Can we do this in a less discreet area? People think we're stalkers."

"Shut up, oppa!" Kisa hissed. "Don't you want to make sure ~~~~~-ah or Yoseob-ah doesn't mess this up? We have to get them together at all costs, or else she'll end up with Junhyung!"

"Right." Dongwoon said, grabbing another pair of binoculars and gazing at the two.

"Now, how will this date progress?" He muttered, smirking slightly.

*****************************************************************************************************

Woah.......you're on a date with Yoseob.............AND YOU'RE NOT ENJOYING IT?

How is that even POSSIBLE? LOL :)

I'm going to take a leaf out of LovesYoseob's book and do this thing:

Current Fave Beast Member: Junhyung

Current Fave Beast Song: Lightless

Current Fave Not-Beast K-pop Person: Jonghyun from SHINee

Current Fave Not-Beast K-pop song: Gee from SNSD (It's annoying but DAMN CATCHY)

Current Spaz Attack: I dreamt of Beast last night. They sang Oasis to me at a concert :)

Peace out my little chickadees! Don't forget to subscribe and/or comment!

Bubble Tea for everybody!!!!