Plan Fails

Capture Your Heart

Author's Note:

Once again, I'm pissed off at LovesYoseob. YOU THERE, STOP USING MY THREATS!!!!!! It when your own threats are used against you............. >:(

Aaargh I have the crappiest cold but I still have to go to school tomorrow for some Jazz Band concert.

I'm probably going to cough up a lung while performing :)

Anyway.............

*******************************************************************************************************************

"Soooooo, ~~~~~~-ah." Yoseob says, smiling cutely at you. "What do you want to eat?"

You looked at the menu. "Hmmm.....I want the French waffles!"

Yoseob laughed. "Isn't it a bit too late for food like that?"

"It's NEVER too late for waffles!" You said smugly. "Besides, it's brunch time right now."

Yoseob smiled. "Then I will have what you are having."

The waitress arrived and it was PRETTY DAMN OBVIOUS she was checking Yoseob out. You felt yourself get annoyed. Yah, couldn't she see YOU were there?

The waitress curled a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled coyly. "Hello there, I'm Hana."

You rolled your eyes. Oh please. Telling him her NAME?

"Is there anything you'd like to order?" She asked, batting her eyelashes flirtatiously.

Yoseob nodded, and smiled at her. "Two orders of the French waffle pancakes, please."

"Of course." She purred. "And to drink?"

"~~~~~-ah?" Yoseob asked. The waitress turned reluctantly to you.

"Um..........raspberry smoothies." You said, checking the menu.

Yoseob nodded and turned back to the waitress. "Two orders of raspberry smoothies as well."

"Alright then." The waitress winked at Yoseob. "If you need anything, just ask me. And I do mean ANYTHING."

Okay, NOW you were pissed. Hellllllooooo, you were RIGHT THERE. She needed to stop with her indiscreet flirting!

"Okay." Yoseob said. The waitress walked away.

"What's wrong? You look annoyed." Yoseob asked.

"That waitress was annoying me with her flirting." You muttered.

"Huh? She was flirting with me?" Yoseob blinked his eyes innocently."

"Yes! Couldn't you tell?"

He shrugged. "Girls always talk to me like that, isn't that how they normally talk?"

You face-palmed yourself. Don't bother with this cute, spoiled rich teddy bear.

Waitress Hana arrived with a dish of French waffle pancakes and a raspberry smoothie. She placed them in front of Yoseob.

You felt your anger flare up again. EXCUSE ME, WHERE'S MINE?

Yoseob noticed too. He frowned. "Where is our other order?"

Hana flicked her hair over her shoulder, smiling at Yoseob flirtatiously. "Oh, it isn't ready yet." She smirked in your direction. You were sorely tempted to knock that smug smirk off of her face.

Yoseob pushed his plate and smoothie over to you. You looked up at him, surprised.

"~~~~~-ah can have mine, I'll wait for the next order." Yoseob said simply.

"O-oh.....okay." Hana said, just as surprised as I was. She left and returned almost immediately with the second order.

"Need anything else?" She asked, flirty.

"Nope. Thank you." Yoseob said.

She walked away, looking disappointed.

"You....didn't have to do that." You mumbled, eating. DAMN IT WAS GOOD.

"Why not?" Yoseob asked. "I couldn't eat my meal while you had nothing."

You knew perfectly well if Yoseob didn't do that, the waitress would never have given you your order.

"Thanks."

He beamed at you. "Your welcome!"

It was delicious. Once you finished Yoseob raised his hand to call the waitress. Hana was there in a flash.

"Need something?" She asked, looking coy.

"Yes, the bill please." Yoseob said. She pouted slightly and left for the bill.

You took out your wallet from your purse. Yoseob held out a hand. "Woah there, ~~~~~-ah! Put that back!"

"Why? I'm paying for my share." You insisted.

Yoseob shook his head stubbornly. "My date, my rules. There's no way I'm letting you pay. It's my treat."

You wanted to refuse, but a delicious free meal was tempting. You slowly put your wallet back.

Yoseob paid Hana and stood up. "Thank you for serving us." He said, bowing.

Hana giggled and winked at him. "I hope you come again............"

Her smile faltered when Yoseob held his hand out to you. "My lady." He said, smiling.

Normally, you would have been like "SCREW YOU" at his face, but you couldn't help but smile smugly and take his hand, watching the expression on Hana's face.

Yoseob helped you to your feet and, still holding your hand, led you outside.

"So, now where?" You asked.

"Let's just go walk around and look at things." Yoseob said cheerfully.

You smiled. You had to admit it, you were enjoying it, despite everything you said earlier. Yoseob was being a TOTAL GENTLEMAN.

He protected you from those idiot boys.

He ignored the flirting waitress and paid attention to only you.

He ordered everything you did.

 He insisted on paying for it all.

He helped you up. He was even MORE of a sweetheart when the two of you walked around.

He held your hand when you crossed streets.

When he bought you some snacks, you went to sit on a bench.

"Ugh, how dirty......" You mumbled, worried Kisa would kill you if you dirtied the dress.

"Here." Yoseob said. He took off his sweater and placed it on the bench. "Now you can sit without getting that pretty dress dirty."

You hesitantly sat down on the sweater, blushing. "T-thanks."

"Anything for my ~~~~~-ah." He said, smiling sweetly.

Okay, you were enjoying this. A LOT. It was your first time getting so pampered by a boy.

Time passed by quickly, and Yoseob insisted on walking you home.

"Did you have fun, ~~~~~-ah?" He asked you.

You nodded, smiling. "Yeah. I had a lot of fun."

"So............are we going to do it again?" He asked, smiling playfully.

You smirked. "Hey, don't start saying sneaky things."

"Well, do you?" Yoesob pressed.

You hesitated. "Well..........I..............."

You bumped into somebody. "Oops! I'm so sorry......."

You gasped. Oh my god, it's Yong Junhyung!

Junhyung looked at you coolly. "Oh, it's ~~~~~~."

Your heart pounded in your chest. He said my name.

He looked at Yoseob. "Are you guys out together or something?"

Yoseob opened his mouth, but you quickly said "NO NO NO! We-we just happened to meet each other while I was walking home."

"Oh, I see." Junhyung said.

You blushed and quickly turned away. "I-I'm just gonna go home now..........AIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!"

When you turned, you accidentally snapped one of your heels, and you toppled to the ground. Damn high heels!!!

You never touched the ground. You looked up and turned a fiery shade of red when you realized Junhyung put his arm over your waist to prevent you from falling. "You okay?"

You managed a squeak.

"Be careful. You're really clumsy. First you bump into me constantly, now you're breaking your own shoes." He looked at your feet and smirked. "Wow, you practically snapped the entire heel in half."

"Oh shoot, how am I going to walk home?" You muttered, standing up and trying to take a step. You grimaced as a deep pain shot through your leg. "Owch! I twisted my ankle too!"

These shoes are a walking death trap. As soon as I get home I'm burning these murder weapons........

Yoseob rushed forward, looking concerned. "~~~~~-ah, let me----" "Here." Someone interrupted him. 

You squealed in shock when Junhyung put one hand on your waist, one on the inside of your knees, and lifted you up off the ground bridal-style.

You swung around dangerously and you put your arms around his neck in order to steady yourself.

"J-J-J-J-J-JUNHYUNG! I-I-I-I-I-I CAN WALK MYSELF!!!" You yelped.

Junhyung started walking. "Obviously you can't. Just tell me where your house is already."

"B-b-b-but........." You stammered.

You looked up. You felt bad leaving Yoseob standing alone on the street. "Yoseob........."

"Didn't you just meet him on the street? He'll be fine." Junhyung said, and you shivered. His face was very close to yours, his breath near your ears, and you turned bright red.

"Wow, your face is redder than a tomato." He teased, smirking. "Are you sure you don't have a crush on me?"

You blushed even darker. "I-I-I-I'm sure!"

"Yeah, sure." He snickered.

"So, where's your house?"

You pointed. "T-that one."

He walked up and slowly set you down right in front of the door.

"Huh? Strange, you live near me." He said.

"WHAT? I DO?" You yelped. You've liked this guy for two years and you didn't even know that?

"Yeah. I live right there." He pointed.

OH MY GOD HE LIVED IN A HOUSE ACROSS THE STREET TWO DOORS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS REALLY REALLY REAAAAAAAAAAAALY CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"W-wow......" You managed to stammer.

He smirked. "So, I guess we'll be seeing each other more often then?"

"I-I-I guess...." You mumbled.

"Alright then. One last thing........"

He leaned in and whispered, "You look really good in those clothes."

Then he walked away.

Your legs shook so much you grasped the doorknob for support.

"OH MY GOD, Junhyung lives across the street from me!" You gasped. "Oh my god!"

******************************************************************************************************************

Yoseob pouted as he saw you leave. Aaaaaaw, he wanted to carry you home.

Kisa and Dongwoon appeared. "Yoseb! How was it?"

He sighed in disappointment. "It was going really well, but then we ran into Junhyung."

They groaned. "Dammit, he ruined everything!" Dongwoon growled.

"Yup. She completely forgot about me once he came." Yoseob looked sad for a moment.

"Capture Your Heart Phase One failed."

He suddenly lifted his head and smiled, looking undefeatable.

"Let's start planning Capture Your Heart Phase Two."