Married Couples and Shocking Confessions

Capture Your Heart

Miss Choi rapped her knuckles on the desktop. "Settle down, class! I will be telling you about your next project!"

You stopped talking with Kisa and listened to what she was saying. The class quietened down.

"Now, this project is to increase links between classmates as well as to learn what life will be like when you are older. A girl and a boy will be paired off and pretend that they are a "married couple", and will work together to face whatever married couples must go through. At the end of the year, you will write a report and hand it in to me on your experiences."

The class groaned.

Miss Choi ignored it, and took a hat with all the boy's names in it and a hat with all the girl's names. Then she started to pick people by random.

"...........Natsumi Kisa..........................................and Son Dongwoon."

"SAY WHAAAAAAT?" They both yelled.

Kisa turned pink, which clashed with her blue hair. "N-no way am I going to get married to this freak of nature!"

"Likewise!" Dongwoon retorted.

"Lastly....................Han ~~~~~~~~.......................and Yang Yoseob."

"YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!" Yoseob yelled, jumping up onto his desk and punching the air. "YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT, HYUNSEUNG!!!! WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO, I'M GETTING MARRIED TO ~~~~~~~-AH! YEAH, BABY!!!!!!!"

"Why me?" You groaned, banging your head on the desk. Great. If possible, Yoseob will get you even MORE unwelcome attention.

Yoseob refused to leave your side for the rest of the class, sticking to you as if the two of you were glued together.

"Seriously. Yoseob, get the glue off of me. It's messing up my clothes."

"I can't!" He sang. "We have to be together forever! I AM your hubby, after all......."

You looked around the classroom. Everyone was groaning or grumbling about the people they were getting "married" to. Kisa was bright pink and refused to accept her and Dongwoon's marriage.

"Are you the only one who's happy about this?" You muttered to the blonde teddy bear.

He grinned at you sweetly. "Since we're married, how about we have a kiss?" He puckered up his lips.

You leaned back immediately. "NO. WAY. IN. HELL."

Yoseob pouted. "A kiss on the cheek?"

"NO kissing. NO hugging. This isn't a real marriage, this is a school project!"

"But don't you want practice for when we're actually married, wifey?" Yoseob asked.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!"

*******************************************************************************************************************

At lunch, when you sat down, Kisa sat next to you as usual. Hyunseung, who met you along the way, was about to sit next to you when Yoseob slammed his hand down.

"What's your problem?" Hyunseung asked, looking annoyed.

Yoseob smirked. "Back off, Hyunseung. This is where the husband sits."

"The..........what?" He looked confused.

"Starting from today, ~~~~~~-ah and I are offically MARRIED." Yoseob said, obviously enjoying Hyunseung's shocked and horrified expression.

"Ignore him, Hyunseung!" You said quickly. "It's a school project. We're not actually married."

Hyunseung sighed with relief as he sat down across the table from you.

"Not yet, anyway." Yoseob mumbled as he sat down beside you, earning him another glare from Hyunseung.

A group of Yoseob's fans came walking up to the table, whispering and pointing loudly.

"Yoseob-sshi, why are you getting married to THIS Wallflower?"

"Yeah!"

"She's a dirty seducing Yoseob-sshi's pure mind!"

The leader nodded, wrinkling her nose in disgust at you. "That's right. I mean, she's not even pretty. She's so ugly and plain and ty, why does she get to sit with Yoseob-sshi?"

Dongwoon and Hyunseung both rose from their chairs. "What did you say?" They hissed.

The leader frowned at Yoseob, who wasn't even paying attention. He held a spoonful of rice in his hand. "Say 'aaaaaaaah', wifey."

"No way in hell! Get that away from me!" You pushed at his arm.

"YAH, Yoseob-sshi!" The leader demanded. "Can you hear me?"

"I can hear you just fine, Kyrstal noona." Yoseob said calmly, not even looking at her as he spoke. "I just chose to ignore you."

Kyrstal turned red and, with a huff of breath, stomped away.

Dongwoon and Hyunseung slowly sat back down. "That has it coming to her........." Dongwoon growled.

Kisa frowned at him. "Why are you so overprotective? Geez."

"I just don't like people stabbing at my friends like that!" Dongwoon protested. "If they said stuff like that to you, I'd protect you too!"

Kisa turned bright red, opened , closed it, then looked away.

Thankfully, nobody else seemed to notice.

"~~~~~~~~.........." Hyunseung said nervously. "Aren't you upset that they said those mean things to you?"

"Huh? No. Why?" You said, still pushing Yoseob away and failing miserably. "Words aren't hurtful unless you let them hurt you. Why should I care what they say about me? If I don't agree with their words, then what they say isn't true, right?"

Hyunseung stared at you in awe. He was very sensitive to other's hurtful words about him. This is why I love ~~~~~~~-ah..........she never lets anything bring her down.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Kisa tugged at your sleeve. "~~~~~~~-ah?" She whispered. "Can we talk in private? I have something to tell you."

You shrugged and nodded, and followed her outside to sit on a bench in the courtyard.

"So, what's up?"

Kisa turned red and struggled for the words. You knew immediately this was a big secret for her to tell. She looked nervous and embarassed -- two emotions the wild blue monkey definitely DID NOT show.

"W-well.....oh, how to explain it.......I-I never meant to tell ANYBODY this, but I feel like I have to........I mean, you're my best friend.........b-but you can't tell ANYONE, okay? Not even Dongwoon. Especially not Dongwoon."

You knew this was serious. The two of you told Dongwoon everything. Hell, you knew Dongwoon since you were in diapers!

"I'm your best friend, Kisa. I promise, I will not tell anybody your secret."

"Okay........" she took a deep breath. "I.....I..........I like Dongwoon."

T. O. T. A. L.           S. H. O. C. K. E. D.          S. I. L. E. N. C. E.

"OOOOOOMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIGOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You howled.

You quickly lowered your voice, in case people heard and came running over to see who was being murdered.

"Dongwoon? Like, OUR Dongwoon? Son Dongwoon? How? Why? WHEN?"

"Well.....I kinda liked him since we first met......two years ago."

"SERIOUSLY?" You gasped. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't know if you would tell him or not! Besides, I wasn't going to tell anybody this. I was going to carry this secret to my grave.........." She bit her lip. "But I find it's getting harder and harder for me to act normal around him these days. I felt you would get suspicious sooner or later, so I thought I might as well tell you."

"Why didn't you tell HIM?"

"Because we're supposed to be best friends! Three peas in a pod! The three musketeers! I wasn't SUPPOSED to fall in love with him! Besides..........he only sees me as his friend, as an annoying girl he hangs out with and constantly fights with. Maybe as a noona......but he will never see me THAT way."

"Oh my god........KISA!" You hugged her. "Wait, how come I never noticed before?"

Kisa snorted. "Well, you aren't exactly the most observant person in the world, ~~~~-ah. You wouldn't notice something unless it ran up at you on a Harley with a baseball bat and smashed your head in with it."

"Oh, THANK you so much."

"I just pretended to act normal around him. I act weird even when I am normal, so nobody would really notice the difference. I was able to keep in my feelings for him, sometimes even delude myself into thinking my affection for him was just like an affection towards a brother.............but I don't know. Dongwoon has been getting more and more good-looking these days. You've noticed, right?"

"Duh. It's hard not to." Dongwoon really HAD been looking like a god lately, ever since he became a freshman. You and Kisa about it, saying he was finally becoming y. He turned red and threw pillows at you guys.

"Well..........I can't help but wonder when girls will start to notice him. And you know Dongwoon -- he's such a weak guy, he'll accept any girl as long as she has a cute face. And then it just makes me realize how much I like him..............and then I can't act normal anymore."

"Kisa.......have you ever considered confessing to him?"

"What? No way! I'd rather just leave things like it is, and move on. I'll get over him some day, you can't like the same guy for the rest of your life."

Kisa walked away in dejection. You frowned after her.

"You're wrong, Kisa.................I know you will never get over him. You aren't the type of girl who falls in love easily. Besides, if you can't like the same guy for the rest of your life, why do people get married?"

You shook your head, sighing. You had enough romance troubles at this point to start worrying about another's.

*********************************************************************************************************************

LOL!!!!!

Question Corner:

@ shakiralee2011: What is your favorite color and why?

Um...........purple, all the way. Why? Because back in the ancient times, purple was the colour of royalty. Peasants weren't allowed to wear it :)
Also because I think the color is pretty..........

@ LovesYoseob: How much do you love me? :)

Enough that I don't mind it when you call me a 13-year-old erted ahjumma.

(If someone I didn't like called me that, he would face the same death as the poor little roadkilled squirrel I saw in the middle of the road today.............)

I love everybody XD Wow, this is random.

 

Continue to give me random questions please!!!!!!!!!!!