Forget It

Capture Your Heart

"~~~~~~-ah........" Yoseob said softly, turning to you. "I........"

You stood up. "I'm going home."

You stalked out of the room. Hwayoung watched you leave calmly, Hyunki looked nervous. "Yoseob, go after her. She's obviously upset."

Yoseob nodded and ran after you. You had just walked out of the door when Yoseob grabbed your arm and forced you to turn and look him in the eyes.

"~~~~~~~-ah, why are you so upset?"

You felt anger b up. You let it overflow out of you. It was better than breaking down and crying, which was what you wanted to do. Anger was easy to override pain.

"What do you care, Yoseob? I'm HAPPY for you, now you can finally stop bothering me! Go off to Switzerland, go to the fancy-pants smart- boarding school to meet other snobby kids! After all, you're going to be a billionare when you grow up anyway!"

Yoseob flinched at my angry and harsh words. "~~~~~~-ah, I don't understand. Why are you so upset?"

His complete cluelessness made me even angrier.

"FORGET ABOUT IT!!! Why are you always going after me, anyways? This whole project is stupid." You flung your arm away from his grip. "Your love for me is stupid."

"~~~~~-ah, don't say that." Yoseob said sadly.

You were too angry and hurt to care. "Just forget about it, Yoseob. Hwayoung is right -- we're too different. It would never have worked out. Let's just go our seperate ways. Just forget about me. Go off and marry another rich girl, Yoseob."

He reached out for you again but you stepped out of his reach. "Have fun in Switzerland." You muttered bitterly, before turning around and running away. The tears finally came -- dripping down your cheeks.

You ran and didn't stop running.

Yoseob watched you go, his face hurt and sad.

His siblings appeared behind him. "Yoseob, you should have gone after her." Hyunki said quietly.

Hwayoung just sniffed in disdain, obviously happy that you were out of the house.

Yoseob turned to her, his face suddenly furious and livid with anger. "Why did you say that to her? Why did you tell her we wouldn't work out?"

Hwayoung flinched at her brother's fury but still stuck her nose in the air. "It was true. She's nothing but a commoner who wants to make a living taking pictures. There's no PROFIT in loving her, there's no BENEFIT."

Yoseob glared at her. "Yes there is. I get her love. That's all the profit and benefit I want and need. How could you say that to her? Why do you hate her so much?"

"It's all your fault, oppa." Hwayoung whined. "You never pay attention to me anymore, and when you do, all you talk about is '~~~~~~-ah did this' or '~~~~~~~-ah says that' or 'I love ~~~~~~-ah soooooo much'!" Her eyes filled with tears. "Don't you love me anymore, oppa?"

Yoseob sighed. "Of course I love you, Hwayoung." He said softly. "You are my precious baby sister. But I will not forgive you if you say something like that to ~~~~~~-ah." He turned and walked past them and upstairs. They heard his bedroom door slam shut.

"You can be such a fool sometimes, Hwayoung." Hyunki sighed, patting his little sister's head. Hwayoung's lower lip trembled.

"But nobody pays attention to me but Yoseob oppa......" She whispered. "If he doesn't love me, who else will?"

Hyunki hugged her. He knew why Hwayoung had such a brother complex about Yoseob. His parents never paid attention to any of them before, and Hyunki knew he was a bad brother back then. He didn't care about his siblings back then, and he knew Hwayoung was left all alone.

The only person that showed her love or affection was the ever-cheerful Yoseob, who never let anything get him down, never let their high-class status get to his head.

Ever since then, Hwayoung has loved him more than anyone else.

She was a proud girl who was snobby and arrogant and fragile, and she got jealous or angry easily, but her love for her brother was true, and her heart was always in the right place no matter how bad of descisions she made.

"Is oppa really going to go to Switzerland?" Hwayoung whispered.

Hyunki patted her head. "I hope not. And it will kill ~~~~~-ah."

Hwayoung's eyes flashed angrily. "Oppa is so clueless! It's TOTALLY obvious that common --- er, ~~~~~, likes him! How can he NOT see she would be upset over the news! No WONDER she got mad at him! Oppa is so STUPID sometimes!!!"

Hyunki smiled. Hwayoung was back with her tantrum fits.

"I need to talk to him! No -- check that! I need to talk to ~~~~~~!" Hwayoung slid her slim feet into flats and ran outside.

Hyunki pulled on sneakers and ran after her. "Wait up, Hwayoung!"

Hwayoung ran determinedly. She wasn't going to let Yoseob go to Switzerland.

The only person that could stop him was you.

And you had no intention of ever talking to Yoseob at the moment.