Capture Your Heart

Capture Your Heart

You saw him, in line, with his carry-on baggage, waiting for the flight attendant to check his ticket. He looked tired, and miserable, and sad. A face of hopelessness. Nearby, Hwayoung and Hyunki were watching him sadly. Hwayoung had tears in her eyes, and Hyunki put an arm around her. Yoseob saw this, and hung his head, frowning sadly.

You wanted to see him smile. You wanted him to love you.

You wanted him to stay.

You fought through the crowds. Hwayoung and Hyunki saw you, and their eyes lit up. "YOSEOB!!!!" You screamed at the top of your voice, with the last breaths you could manage.

Yoseob jumped at your voice and turned around, his eyes grew wide and his jaw fell open.

You ran closer until you were about ten or fifteen feet away from him. You leaned on your knees, gasping for breath. You felt like you had just run a marathon, and all your muscles were screaming.

"Yoseob........." You whispered.

"~~~~~~-ah............" Yoseob said, shocked and surprised. "What.............are you doing here?"

You straightened up and stared at him. You felt your shoulders shake. "Yoseob.............please............."

"What is it, ~~~~~~~-ah?" He asked. He looked shocked and horrified when tears started to fall down my cheeks.

"~~~~~~~~-ah............"

"Yoseob.................please..............don't go." You whispered.

He froze. "What?"

"Please, Yoseob." You gazed at him with tear-filled eyes. "Please. I love you, Yoseob. I love you. Don't leave me, Yoseob. Don't go to Switzerland. Stay here. With me. Please."

Yoseob stood there like a statue, his eyes wide and shocked.

"~~~~~~-ah............did I just hear you right? Did you just say you l-l-loved me?"

"I love you, Yoseob." You whispered. "Don't go. Please." Your voice broke, and you buried your face into your hands.

Yoseob stood in his spot for a few seconds more, then he dropped all of his bags and ran towards you and threw his arms around you.

"SHE LOVES ME!!!" He yelled joyfully. "SHE LOVES ME!!!!"

Hwayoung laughed through her tears and Hyunki smiled with relief.

You giggled and wiped your tears away from your face.

"Of course I'll stay!" Yoseob said happily, a huge smile on his face. He hugged you again tightly and spun you around in circles. "I'll stay by your side for the rest of my life! No---for the rest of yours! I will NEVER let you leave me again! SHE LOVES ME! SHE LOVES ME! SHE LOVES ME!!!"

Before you could say anything, he stopped spinning you around, pulled you closer to him, and pressed his lips against yours.

You felt so warm and happy and carefree. All your pain and sadness from the past week was gone. It was like it never happened. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back.

After a long time, Yoseob pulled away. "And for once, you don't beat me up for kissing you."

You blushed. "I never beat you up. You ran away before I could."

Yoseob laughed and hugged you tightly.

Somebody in the wide-eyed crowds who were watching your dramatic, happy reunion, started to clap. Hwayoug and Hyunki joined in.

Soon, you were surrounded by people from everywhere, anybody from various floors who witnessed the whole thing, and they were all applauding to the two of you, laughing and pointing and wiping away touched tears. You blushed and hid your face in Yoseob's neck. This was a lot of attention, more than you've ever had.

But for once, you didn't mind. 

***********************************************************************************************************************

"Wow, so you guys are together now?" Yoseob asked in awe.

"Yup." Kisa said happily, looking comfortable and happy under Dongwoon's arm. Hwayoung and Hyunki were there too. Everyone was there, crowded around your living room.

You smiled and snuggled closer to Yoseob's warm body as the two of you sat on the couch. Everything was picture-perfect, like a dream. A dream you never wanted to wake up from. You would probably get murdered by Yoseob's fans tomorrow, but you didn't care.

"Yoseob?" You whispered.

"Yeah?" He asked, smiling at you, looking like the happiest, luckiest man on earth.

"What will your parents say? When they find out you didn't go to Switzerland?"

"They'll be furious." Yoseob said happily.

"Would they kick you out? Would they disinherit you?" Your eyes grew wide with worry. You didn't want that to happen.

Yoseob chuckled. "You're so sweet. I hope they do, I hate living there."

"Where would you go?"

"Where do you think? I'll buy a house near yours, of course."

"But the money............"

"I'm not poor, ~~~~~-ah. I have enough money in my personal bank account to last me a dozen lifetimes. I never spent any of it -- all my lavish allowances and treats and rewards, I put in my account. I can afford anything I want. I could buy the entire of South Korea if I wanted to."

"And if he doens't have enough, he'll just mooch off of me." Hyunki said, smirking.

Yoseob snickered. "I probably will."

You smiled, relieved your nightmare of a hungry, poor, unhappy Yoseob would never come true. You rested your head on his shoulder.

Yoseob leaned over to kiss your temple, sweeping your short locks away from your forehead. "~~~~~~~-ah?" He whispered.

"Yes?"

He smiled sweetly at you. "Did I finally capture your heart?"

You giggle and poked his nose before kissing his lips again. "Idiot. It's always been yours."

 

* The End *

 

Okay, I have just re-edited this Author's Note.

The sequel to this beloved story, Capture Your Heart: Senior Year, is now available to be read.

Enjoy ^^