Go

Capture Your Heart

You were right. Yoseob didn't come to school that week. Not at all.

Everything seemed normal, but for some reason it didn't feel right. There was no cheerful Yoseob chirping "Good morning, ~~~~~~-ah!" as he waited for you in front of the school gates. There was no happy Yoseob constantly confessing his love to you as he sat beside you in class. Your desk was empty and cold and hard without Yoseob's light next to you.

Kisa and Dongwoon looked worried. "~~~~~~-ah, go to him. Convince him to take you back." They argued.

"No." You muttered, tired of constantly telling them how selfish your descision would be. "No."

Hyunki and Hwayoung visited you, every night, to try and convince you, but you still refused.

"Just go away." You kept on saying. "Just go away. It's over."

Umma and appa were very worried about your sudden depressed and moody behaviour, but they kept their distance. They knew you wanted to figure this out by yourself.

**********************************************************************************************************************

That day was here.

The Sunday.....................the day Yoseob was leaving to Switzerland.

Your cell phone buzzed. You picked it up. It was a group chat with Dongwoon and Kisa.

 

male_god: Yah, ~~~~~-ah, at least come to see him off.

blue_monkey: Yeah, ~~~~~-ah. Come on. Please.

photographer_gurl: I said no and I mean no.

male_god: Dammit stop being so stubborn, ~~~~~~-ah!

photographer_gurl: If all you're going to do is pointlessly try to convince me, then I'm exiting this chat.

 

You could almost imagine Kisa sighing in disappointment.

 

blue_monkey: She's right, Dongwoon. Just leave her.

male_god: But..........

blue_monkey: ~~~~~~-ah, we're going in a cab to the airport to see him off in ten minutes, near the bus stop. I hope you change your mind by then.

**>photographer_gurl has left the chat room<**

 

"I doubt it." You muttered sullenly, throwing your cell phone onto your bed.

You were restless. You couldn't sit still. You decided to go for a walk.

You walked down your street and bumped right into somebody.

"Ow!"

You looked up and saw his face. "Junhyung?"

Junhyung looked at you coolly, calmly. "Hey, looks like this never changed, huh?"

You nodded nervously as you got up to your feet.

"So...........I heard the rich kid was leaving today." Junhyung said quietly.

You flinched. "Yeah.................to Switzerland."

He stared at you with his piercing, intense gaze. "Aren't you going to stop him?"

"W-what are you talking about?" You demanded.

"Well, you love him, don't you?"

You felt like you had just been drenched in ice-cold water. You opened your mouth, but no words came out.

Junhyung looked away from you and stared up at the baby blue sky. "You know, he's a pretty lucky guy. It would be cool to have you as a girlfriend."

He looked at you again. "I knew from a long time ago that you liked me. You were always staring at me, and your reactions were always really funny whenever you bumped into me. At first, I didn't really care about you, but then I started to get interested. I started to like seeing you turn red and stumble and blabber on whenever you ran into me. I started to get interested in your reactions. I would hope to run into you so I could see you again."

He looked away again, this time staring at a dandelion in the grass. "You were an interesting girl, I grant it. I think..............after we broke up...........I think I realized I did love you. Or like you. I don't know. But you were interesting, and I liked you better than any other girl I knew. So I assumed that was to 'like' someone, or to 'love' someone. So I was pretty pissed off when you broke up with me after one date."

Junhyung smirked at you, and you blushed at the memory. "But I guess it's all for the best. You really deserve to be with the rich idiot, and he deserves to be with you. I don't think I could have ever loved you as much as he loves you."

Tears threatened to fall down your face again. Damn, you really were crying a lot these days.

"It's too selfish to make him come back to me." You whispered, clenching your hands tightly into fists. "It's too selfish, too ridiculous..............."

Junhyung snorted. "That's stupid. There is no such thing as a kind, selfless person, ~~~~~-ah. There's greed and selfish-ness in everybody. Even the most kindhearted people in the world are selfish, because they are selfish in wanting to help everybody. They are greedy for peace and kindness. It doesn't matter the intentions, or if it's good or bad...............everything is selfish and greedy."

He looked back at you again. "It's okay to say what you want, to do what you want, once in a while. If you don't, people are going to be walking all over you for the rest of your life. It's okay to be selfish."

At his words, you felt a sudden burst of warmth spread out along your chest and body.

How many minutes has it been?

Five? Six? Seven?

It takes at least three minutes to get to the bus stop, if you run the whole way.

Junhyung looked at you, his dark eyes twinkling. For the first time ever, you didn't see a bad boy smirk on his face. You saw a smile. A warm, comforting smile.

"What are you waiting for, ~~~~~?" He said. "Go!"

You did. You ran. And ran and ran and ran. And you didn't stop.

**********************************************************************************************************************

You reached the bus stop and to your surprise, you saw a taxi there, along with a beaming Kisa and Dongwoon.

"Guys..........." You started to say, but Kisa shoved you into the taxi and slammed the door. "Knew you were coming, ~~~~~~~-ah!" She chortled. She slapped a wad of money into the driver's hand. "Go to Seoul International Airport! Now!"

The taxi sped off, with you in it.

Kisa sighed. "I hope this works out."

"Yeah, me too." Dongwoon mumbled.

A couple of girls walked over. Kisa recognized them as Yoseob's fan girls, the leader Krystal at the head.

"Yoseob-sshi didn't come to school this week!" Krystal demanded. "Tell us why!"

Kisa smirked. "None of your business."

" You stupid little blue freak!" Krystal raised a hand to smack her, when Dongwoon's hand shot out and grabbed her wrist tightly. His face was a mask of fury.

"W-what? Ow! Stop that!" Krsytal yelled.

"If you dare touch Kisa-ah again, I won't let you off so easily." Dongwoon snarled, before pushing her away. Krystal stumbled a little and glared at him while rubbing her wrist.

"Why do you care about the blue freak?" She sneered.

"Because she's the most important girl in the world to me." Dongwoon said simply, glaring at her.

Kisa's eyes turned wider than dinner plates, and her face turned bright red. Krystal huffed and she and her posse ran away.

Dongwoon turned to Kisa, looking embarassed. His cheeks were pink. "Kisa-ah.............I know it seems awkward, since we're best friends and all................but I love you. I've loved you since I first met you. You were, well, you were the coolest, prettiest girl I've ever seen. Anyways, I know it's a bit weird, but I-I hope that we can still be friends after all this, and-----"

Kisa interrupted his babbling by leaning up on her toes to kiss him.

Dongwoon's eyes grew wide, and he stood there, frozen, shocked.

Kisa pulled away. "I've loved you since I first met you, too." She confessed.

"Wha..........eh.............no way..........." Dongwoon couldn't string more than two words together.

Kisa giggled. "I'm glad we get a happily ever after ending after all."

She was about to pull away when Dongwoon suddenly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to his body. "Hang on," he smirked. "I didn't get to kiss you back."

**********************************************************************************************************************

You got out of the taxi before it fully stopped and shot forward, pushing your way through crowds of tourists and passengers as you searched for the airplane leaving for Switzerland. It was at Gate B37.

"Gate B37............dammit.........." You muttered as you ran down the endless hallways.

An intercom voice echoed through the terminals. "Will all passengers in Gate B37 get ready immediately. Flight from Seoul, South Korea, to Switzerland will start. All passengers please get on the plane."

"No!!!" You yelled, shoving more people out of the way as you ran forward. You probably looked like a crazy person, but you didn't care.

"Yoseob!" You screamed as you drew closer to Gate B37. "YOSEOB!!!"

**********************************************************************************************************************

FINAL CHAPTER next update!!! Which will be in like three minutes LOL :)