Yoseob's Confession

Capture Your Heart

"Good morning, Sleeping B2uty!" Dongwoon called out, laughing. (LOL see what I did? See what I did?)

"Shut up!" You yelled, blushing. You had slept late again today, and your umma had to practically drag you out of bed.

"Honestly, ~~~~~~~-ah. Why bother setting an alarm clock?" Kisa asked, shaking her blue head in mock disappointment.

"What happened to running club?"

"I quit. It was too much of a bother waking up an hour earlier to run when I can run in the afternoon." Kisa shrugged.

The three of you walked to school.

"Yah, ~~~~~~~-ah, what's up with you and Yoseob?" Dongwoon asked.

"Nothing. Why?"

"You guys aren't going out yet?"

You turned red. "What? NO! What makes you think that?"

"He's always hanging around you, and it's kinda obvious he really likes you."

"Don't be ridiculous, oppa. Yoseob doesn't like me!" You said, but deep down you thought Or does he?

You walked past the school gates and instantly met Yoseob, who looked like he was waiting for you.

"~~~~~~-ah!" His cute face lit up. "I was so worried when I couldn't see you!"

"Yeah, I woke up late." You said. "Sorry."

"That's okay, as long as you're here." Yoseob smiled at you. His smile was so cute and dazzling several girls nearby swooned and even Kisa blushed.

"Let's walk to class together, ~~~~~~-ah!" He chirped.

"Well, I was going to walk with----" your voice faltered when you saw Kisa dragging Dongwoon away.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" You mouthed frantically at her.

She winked at you and gave you a thumbs-up.

SHE'S LEAVING ME ALONE WITH YOSEOB ON PURPOSE! THAT BLUE MONKEY!!!! You fumed angrily.

Yoseob walked happily with you, peeking at you from the corner of his eyes every few seconds.

"I just noticed, ~~~~~~-ah....." He said suddenly.

"What?" You turned to him, still annoyed at Kisa.

He reached out and touched your face just below your eye. "Your eyes are gorgeous. They're such a pretty colour."

You flushed a deep red. OMG, he was touching your face! And he just complimented you!

"T-thank you...." You said, edging away.

He was the first boy to ever compliment you. You were generally ignored since you were a plain Wallflower. You were ugly.

Yoseob smiled at you. "That's not true, ~~~~~~-ah."

You blushed even darker, realizing you had just said that aloud. Whoops.

"~~~~~-ah is the prettiest girl I've ever seen." He said, sounding so truthful and sincere there was no doubt he meant what he said.

Girls were glaring at you from all directions. The phrase If looks could kill suddenly ran through your mind, and you shivered.

*******************************************************************************************************************

You were half-listening to Miss Choi ramble on about something (you forgot what class it was) when you saw Yoseob slide a piece of paper ripped out of his notebook to you.

You took it. It said at the top:

 

Are you bored? :D

 

You snickered behind your hand and wrote back:

 

Yes. I'm dying of boredom over here -_-

 

The two of you wrote back and forth about how boring the class was and how Miss Choi resembled a bulldog when she yelled at misbehaving students.

You told Yoseob about how everyone usually ignores you except for your two friends because you were a Wallflower, and Yoseob told you how although he's still nice to all the fangirls, it secretly annoys him that there's a Yang Yoseob Fan Club.

You began to relax slightly. This wasn't so bad, talking to Yoseob like this. It kinda reminded you of talking to Kisa or Dongwoon. Maybe Yoseob would become your friend. Just a friend..........

Or not. Your stomach clenched when you read his next and last note, at the very bottom of the page:

 

Meet me on the rooftop after school.

I have something I want to tell you :)

 

OH BOY! RED FLAG COMING UP! THIS INVITATION SOUNDS SUSPICIOUS!!!!

You peeked nervously at him, frantically trying to come up with some kind of excuse. He just smiled at you and gave you the thumbs-up.

Calm down, ~~~~~~. Yoseob wouldn't be thinking of doing something stupid such as confessing to me......would he?

******************************************************************************************************************

At the end of the day, you fought back the urge to bolt for the doors.

"Hey, ~~~~~~-ah, we're going out for ice cream. Wanna join us?" Dongwoon asked.

Oh, how you wished you could go out and eat cookies 'n' cream with Kisa and Dongwoon. Instead, you sighed and said "Can't, sorry."

"Why?" Dongwoon pouted.

"Yoseob.......asked me to meet him on the rooftop." You felt your cheeks burn.

Dongwoon gasped and did a surprised pose. "OMG! HE'S GONNA CONFESS TO YOU!!!"

"Ssssh! Shut up!" You hissed. "Maybe it's just a misunderstanding! He could just need to tell me something really important......."

"Like how much he likes you?"

"NO! SHUT UP!!! Yang Yoseob does NOT like me!" There was no way on the face of this earth that you would believe the teddy bear kingka of Cube High would EVER like you.

Dongwoon sighed. "When are you going to accept the fact that THIS guy likes you, no matter how ridiculous and unbelievable it sounds?"

You punched his arm. "Ow! What did I say?"

"I don't exactly know, but it sounded like you were insulting me."

You hoisted your backpack up onto your shoulders. "See you later. Tell Kisa I say hi."

"Yeah, I will....." Dongwoon frowned as you walked up to the emergency staircase. ~~~~~~~-ah has never experienced love before........she seriously has no self-esteem. I sure wish Yoseob luck, 'cause he's going to need it..........................

*****************************************************************************************************************

"Yoseob.....?" You said hesitantly as you walked up onto the rooftop.

Yoseob was there, staring out at the school spread out below him from the railing. He turned around and smiled happily. "~~~~~~~-ah!"

"So....you....um.....wanted to tell me something?" You put down your backpack nervously.

He hopped over to you and smiled at you cutely. There was a few moments silence.

"Um.....Yoseob?"

"I just want to look at ~~~~~~-ah. You're so pretty."

You blushed. This kid is so cute.......WAIT, NO!!!! WHAT AM I SAYING?

"I really wanted to take this slow, to build up on it........" Yoseob mused, looking serious for one second. "But I can't help it."

He looked straight in your eyes and said

"~~~~~~~~-ah, I am madly in love with you. Will you please go out with me?"