Capture Your Heart Phase Two

Capture Your Heart

You were so happy you were giggling as you skipped to school.

Yesterday I met Junhyung. He carried me home! He lives near me! OMIGAAAAAAAAAWD!!!!!

"Why are you so happy?" Dongwoon asked grumpily. He knew exactly what happened, but you didn't know he and Kisa was spying on you all day long.

"It was amazing!" You cheered.

His face brightened up. "Really? You enjoyed the date that much.........."

"I met Junhyung!" You squealed, and Dongwoon face-palmed himself. "Of course........."

"He was so cool! I twisted my ankle and he carried me home and I found out he lives on my street and-------"

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?" Dongwoon yelled.

You paused. "What's wrong?"

"WE'RE FREAKING LIVING ON THE SAME FREAKING STREET? WHAT? SINCE WHEN?"

"He lives across the street from us and two doors down."

"OH MY GOD, I LIVE ON THE SAME STREET AS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kisa hopped over. "What's going on?"

You quickly ran away. You were on the other side of the field when you heard Kisa scream "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You winced. "Thank god I ran in time, or else I would have busted my eardrums because of her."

You strolled away into the school. School hadn't started yet and none of the students were inside the building yet. You walked to your locker and bumped into Yoseob.

"Huh? Oh, hey." You mumbled.

Yoseob flashed you a smile. "Hello, ~~~~~~~-ah! So, did you like our date? Wanna do it again?"

You shrugged. "I'm still rejecting you, you know. I like Junhyung."

Yoseob's smile scared you. "For now."

"Oh...........okay............" You took a step back. He took a step forward.

You backed away again, and he moved forward.

You repeated this movement until your back was to a wall.

"GYAAAAAAAAH STOP THAT IT'S FREAKING ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled in panic.

Yoseob ignored you and walked closer. "Woah, h-h-h-hey! Don't you dare move another step, Yoseob!" You stammered.

Yoseob laughed. "~~~~~~~-ah is so cute when she's scared." He leaned in close and you flinched.

Yoseob's face hovered just a few millimeteres in front of yours. "Waaah, I can't get over how pretty you are up close."

"W-what......?"

Yoseob leaned in a bit closer and the tips of your noses touched. "See that? That's called an Eskimo Kiss." Yoseob whispered.

You blushed. "W-wha-wha-----"

Yoseob moved closer and kissed your lips.

Your eyes shot open out of your head. You were too shocked to push Yoseob away, so Yoseob took the moment to wrap his arms around you and pull you in close.

You finally came to your senses and tried to push him away, but he was too strong. You felt yourself losing air. You couldn't breathe, you were going to pass out.......................

You twisted your head away and gasped for air. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, AIR AIR AIR BEAUTIFUL AIR!!!" You panted, in deep lungfuls of air.

"Wow." Yoseob sounded impressed. "Was my kissing expertise really that amazing?"

You glared at him and pushed him away. "Yah! You weren't letting me breathe, babo! What the hell was that for, huh?"

Yoseob smiled at you. "I know you kissed me back there for a moment."

"Lke HELL I did, cutie boy! In your dreams!" You snapped, turning red.

"Did you feel it?"

"Feel what?"

"Sparks. You know........like as if fireworks were going off in your mind or something. Tingles of electricity. Did you feel it?"

You thought about it. "Yeah, I did. Who cares? That's how you feel when you kiss someone, babo!"

You stormed away.

Yoseob chuckled. "She's the babo. You only feel that way when you kiss someone special. Guess I've been the only guy she's ever kissed before."

He walked away, thinking to himself.

I know ~~~~~~~~~-ah loves me, I just know it. You don't feel such a strong connection to a person for nothing. But she has to realize her true feelings for me soon.............

Phase Two at least let me know she CAN fall in love with me, but she still hasn't realized her feelings..........

Capture Your Heart Phase Two:

Kiss ~~~~~~~ in order to find out her true feelings deep down.

Semi-Failed.

"Now I just have to make her love me............What should I do for Phase Three?"

*********************************************************************************************************************

LOL I have no idea how kissing you would get you to fall in love with Yoseob.......................

Anyhoots, I made a new story called Beastly Blood. You can check it out if you want.

Sorry I haven't updated this in a while, I promise I will update again later today.......................