Connected

Capture Your Heart

"You have a sister?" You asked in shock and disbelief.

"Yeah. She's a year younger, though -- in her sophomore year." Yoseob shrugged as if this was nothing special, and you followed him down more hallways.

"I don't think she likes me that much........." You mumbled.

"Don't worry about it, ~~~~~-ah. She always acts like that to other people." He flashed you a super-sweet smile that stunned you for a second. "Besides, she would think twice about being mean to you once she knows how special you are."

"Oh stop." You muttered, turning pink despite yourself. Yoseob really had a way with words, to make any girl feel special.

Yoseob opened a door. "Look! Here is the room you'll be staying in." He said cheerfully. 

You gasped. The bedroom was huge. Polished marble floors were covered by a pretty carpet so thick and fluffy you could sleep on that instead of the bed and not feel uncomfortable at all. But the bed! It was a King---no, GOD---sized bed. A crystal chandelier hung from the top. Ornately, elegantly carved wood closets and chests of drawers were in the room. There were also two fancily painted doors. One was open and showed a huge bathroom (complete with JACUZZIS, mind you). The other was closed.

"This is our best guest bedroom." Yosoeb said happily. "Whenever one of my friends come over, they always sleep here."

"Wow...........thanks." You said, slightly dizzy at all this. This was VERY VERY different from your lifestyle. You ran your fingertips on the surface of the bed. The sheets were smooth and soft and silky. You thought only celebrities lived in rooms like this.

"Do you......like it?" Yoseob asked curiously.

You gave him a huge, delighted smile. "This room is amazing!"

Yoseob flushed pink with pleasure and suddenly became very shy. He looked down at his feet.

"W-well, I am really glad you like it. Uh, I'll just go ask if Hwayoung could give you some of her clothes to borrow. You two are around the same height, they should fit you perfectly." He disappeared from the room.

You sat on the bed and frowned at yourself, touching your faintly pink cheeks. Woah...........when he looked shy, he was suddenly so cute he made my heart pound....................if only he was like that every day, cute and sweet and shy, not cute and sweet and hyper-crazy like he usually is.

You heard arguing voices, and you listened hard so you could hear Yoseob and the pretty girl Hwayoung arguing in the halls.

"You two are the same size just give her some stuff you don't like to wear!" Yoseob said, sounding a bit angry. "You buy a new outfit every day, there's bound to be SOMETHING in the walk-in closet that you don't wear anymore."

"Why should I?" Hwayoung snapped. "I don't like that girl, why should I give HER anything? Besides, why is she even here? She's a low-class, mediocre, plain commoner. She doesn't belong in our world."

"HWAYOUNG!" Yosoeb shouted angrily. You've never heard Yoseob shout with so much fury before. What Hwayoung said about you must have really pissed him off. Not that you cared what she said -- people have called you worse than a "commoner" -- but Yoseob must have gotten really mad.

You heard stomping footsteps coming your way and you hastily scrambled backwards so you were sitting on the bed again. 

Yoseob opened the door. You turned to him and blinked innocently.

"Something wrong?"

"Hwayoung is being difficult." He muttered sullenly. "Doesn't matter. We'll buy you clothes later."

"But don't we have school---" You remembered today was the start of Spring Break. You didn't have school the entire week. So THAT was why Miss Choi scheduled the assigment for today. It made so much sense now.

Wait....................................................................so you were spending your Spring Break with Yoseob?

**********************************************************************************************************************

Yoseob went back to Hwayoung that evening, and after a fifteen-minute argument Hwayoung grudgingly let you use a pair of silk pyjamas she didn't like to wear.

You stared at it in shock. It was imported directly from France and there was still a price tag on it. The price had too many zeros to count. She didn't even wear it.

"Well, goodnight, Yoseob." You said awkwardly.

Yoseob beamed at you. "Have a good sleep, ~~~~~-ah! If you hear a showering noise, it's just me, okay?"

"Oh.....okay." You said. You closed your bedroom door and lied down on the bed.

You sat up again, still unable to go to sleep, and stared at the two doors in front of you. One was the bathroom, and the other was.............................what?

You slipped off the bed and padded across the room to open the door and walk in, and screamed in shock.

You had walked into another bedroom, but THIS one was occupied. Clothes were draped over some of the furniture, posters and pictures hung on the walls everywhere, and a song you recognized as Beast's Mystery was playing quietly from a set of surround-sound high-definition speakers.

But that wasn't what surprised you.

Yoseob stood in the middle of that bedroom flipping channels on the wide-screen TV. His blonde hair hung straight down and dripped water down his face. He wore nothing but a white towel tied around his waist. He had obviously just come out of the shower. You could still make out the damp beads of water on his body.

"OMMIIIIIIIIIIIIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You scrambled backwards in shock.

Yoseob looked at you in surprise, but seemed completely unfazed that he was practically . "~~~~~~-ah, what are you doing?"

"What the hell is this? Why do I have a door that leads to your bedroom?" You yelled.

"Well, I did say my friends use this guest bedroom whenever they come over. So it's connected. It's always been like that. Why?" He suddenly grinned slyly. "Embarassed to sleep in a room right next to a guy?"

"S-shut up! Forget this! There's no way I'm sleeping when YOU are right next door! I'm sleeping on a couch..........somewhere........" You grabbed a pillow and prepared to walk downstairs.

Yoseob quickly grabbed your arm and spun you around to face him. "Calm down, ~~~~~~-ah. I'm not going to do anything. Just go to sleep here, okay?"

He stared at you pleadingly with his big puppy dog eyes. You turned bright red when you realized that the cute teddy bear kid had ABS underneath his uniform. You turned your head. "Okay, fine! Can you PLEASE leave now?"

Yoseob laughed, a playful glint in his eyes. "Are you embarassed?"

"Of course I am! You're practically !!!" You yelled.

"So? I'm wearing a towel." He stepped away and raised his arms, smirking proudly. "Look all you want. Looking is free -- touching is going to cost you."

"Don't be so cocky. Dongwoon has a better developed body." You snapped. You didn't know why you were so embarassed. You've seen Dongwoon shirtless plenty of times, and his abs never bothered you. Maybe it was because Yoseob was only wearing a towel........................yeah, that must be it.

"So? That's because he's a male god." Yoseob argued. "I think I have a pretty good body for someone like me."

"OKAY, WHATEVER. JUST PLEASE GET OUT AND LET ME SLEEP!!!!!"

You pushed him back into his bedroom.

Yoseob turned to grin at you. "Goodnight, wifey." He leaned forward and kissed you quickly on the lips.

Laughing, he shut the door in your shocked face.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Woooo, so excited when my AFF profile said I'm 14!!! If you haven't seen it already, also check out my new profile picture. Yoseob and Doojoon are so cute together XD

Question Corner:

@ LoveLikeChocolate: Do you like unicorns?

Um....................no.

Do I friggin SEEM like I like unicorns? To me, they're just white horses with ice cream cones on their heads.

Also, I think that fantasy image of unicorns was ruined for me when I read this story that was a bit like Jack the Giant Killer or something.................the unicorns were deadly and their horns were sharp enough to pierce straight through tree bark. O_o

Anyway............*cough cough*

@ pl_lauj: who in Beast do you want to spend time with the most?

I would have to say...............um..............either Yoseob or Kikwang. I don't know why, but I just think I won't be awkward with those two if I hang out with them for a long time. They're just so funny and cute and innocent :)

Actually, BECAUSE they're so innocent, and believe it or not I am a serious person...........I might just end up the umma of Beast. OMG!!!!!!!!!

@ shakiralee2011: Do you have a boyfriend right now? Have you ever had one? And if so, what is he like?

Yeah, I have a boyfriend.

He's in my class and he's just my type. He's Asian (Korean), tall, smart, sweet, and good-looking XD He looks just like Dongwoon..........................................

NO I FREAKING DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!! I'M ONLY IN GRADE 8, FOR GOD'S SAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I've never had a boyfried before ever. I've never even had a crush yet. It's because guys here are so rude and immature (and not even the ADORABLE AND SWEET immaturity like Beast is).

To be honest, K-pop distanced me even further from love, because now my type is preferrably Asian, tall, good-looking, smart, wealthy (my mom's wish, not mine), and above all, SUPER-SWEET AND CARING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, ladies: We all want those handsome men who sweep us off our feet, open the car door for us, help us put on/take off our jackets, make us feel like we're the only girl in the world (Rihanna moment coming up..........)

*sigh* I mean, seriously........................THERE'S LIKE NO GOOD-LOOKING ASIAN GUYS IN CANADA!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm over-exaggerating. There's no good-looking Asian guys where I live, basically. :(

@ TheBigThoughtBubble: Who was your very first bias in Beast?

Dongwoon.

Yeah, seriously. It was Dongwoon.

He was tall and good-looking, and although it kinda freaked me out that he was so mature-looking even though he's the maknae, I really liked his deep voice. I found his personality really cute.

What I liked best about him was that even though he has such an old and mature appearance, if you look at his face, you can actually see a very cute and young innocence in them......................

YAAAAAAAAY Dongwoon oppa forever XD

Well, that's it for question corner for today! Continue asking me random questions :)

Sorry I'm not updating as much lately, I'm having so much stuff going on right now I'm too exhausted to stay up and type...................