Secret discovered!

Capture Your Heart

The next day, you dodged out of Yoseob's sightline when you entered the school, and he missed you.

"What's up with you, ~~~~~-ah?" Kisa asked. "You're as jumpy as a rabbit today."

"There's Yoseob hyung over there." Dongwoon said, pointing. "Wanna go say hello?"

"HELL TO THE NO!!!" You hissed. "Duck down, you tall babo! I don't want him to see me!"

"Why?"

"Reasons!"

Kisa, ever the blue smartie-pants, caught on quickly. "Yah, ~~~~~~-ah......what happened with you guys yesterday? Didn't he say he wanted to meet you on the rooftop?"

"Oh....y-yeah....." Your voice faltered. "Um....w-well.....uh......he.......he confessed to me."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?" They both yelled. Kisa was so shocked she dropped her backpack.

"What did you say? What did you say?" They both started to ask you.

"I....um.......I rejected him." You admitted sheepishly in a small voice.

"YOU REJECTED HIM?" They both gasped.

"Will you shut up? Yah! You want the whole school to know?" You yelled.

"Why did you reject him?" Kisa asked. "You know, most girls would be over their heads if a guy THAT perfect confessed to them."

"Well, I'm not 'most girls', aren't I? Besides, you guys already know he's not my type and I already have a crush on...................you know.................HIM."

Dongwoon shook his head. "Stop crushing on HIM, ~~~~~-ah. It will only hurt you in the end. He's a bad, dangerous guy. Yoseob hyung is much better."

"You just say that because you and Yoseob are friends, oppa." You muttered. "I have my reasons for liking HIM, okay?"

Yong Junhyung...................

******************************************************************************************************************

"~~~~~~-ah!" Yoseob said cheerfully.

Oh boy. You made a face. ".....Yeah. Hi."

Girls glared at you and your cold reaction to Yoseob's aegyeo.

He just smiled and ran to the front of the class.

"Listen up everybody! I have an announcement!!!"

The class grew silent.

He looked at you and winked, smirking slightly. "I AM IN LOVE WITH HAN ~~~~~~!!!!!"

The class rang with a shocked silence.

"WHAAAAAAAT?" A girl screamed.

Instantly, cell phones were out, even though you weren't supposed to have them in class. People texted and IMed everyone they knew.

Within five minutes, the whole school knew the adorable kingka loved the plain Wallflower nerd.

You groaned. You were certain half the people who would be responding to this delicious piece of gossip would say "Han ~~~~~? Who's that?"

"Oh my god, why did you do that............." You hissed under your breath.

Yoseob flounced back to his seat, smiling happily.

"What the hell was that for?" You growled.

Yoseob just smiled at you. "Why? Did you want it to be kept a secret? What's the point, seeing that I will be running after you every day for the rest of your life until you say yes?"

You buried your face in your hands. You really, REALLY regretted ever meeting this cute but supremely annoying kid.

*******************************************************************************************************************

"You should have seen the expression on your face when Yoseob announced it to the class." Kisa snorted.

"Yeah." Dongwoon snickered. "You looked like you were facing hell."

"I was." You muttered, eyeing the other students warily. Girls glared at you as you passed, and even the guys whispered and pointed to you along the hallway.

"That jerk! He just gave me something I've always ALWAYS hated and never wanted.........ATTENTION. And lots of it." You felt uncomfortable as the many eyes stared at you from everywhere.

"The biggest problem is if HE finds out............WAAAAAAH!"

You turned the corner to your locker and had a heart attack when you saw a tall, scary-looking figure leaning against your locker.

Your heart pounded double time when you recognized that cool, handsome face. OMIGOD IT'S YONG JUNHYUNG.

Dongwoon and Kisa stepped back, away from Junhyung, their faces masks of suspicion and fear.

Guys edged away from Junhyung as they passed by him. Some girls looked scared, some giggled and eyed him.

"That Wallflower girl must have pissed him off." Someone whispered. "That's her locker, right?"

You walked up, gulping.

"J-J-Junhyung? That's my locker..........."

Junhyung looked up. He was, as usual, not wearing the uniform. Instead he was wearing an all-black outfit and listening to music. He took the earphones out of his ear.

"Yeah, I know." He said calmly.

You waited. "Um......I need to go to it, so....um......" You blushed. OMG, YOU WERE ACTUALLY TALKING TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I was actually waiting for you, ~~~~~~."

Your heart stopped beating for a second. He knew your name.

He held out a notebook. "Han ~~~~~~, class 3-A. This is your math notebook."

You took it. "It is! Oh, thank you! I thought I lost it!" It must have fallen out of your backpack when you were on the roof yesterday.

"Yeah, I noticed it fell out of your backpack when you left the rooftop." He said.

You froze at his words. "Were....you.....were you WATCHING?"

"Yeah. I was up there having a nap when I heard the whole thing happen. I was on the other side of the chimney." He explained, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"O-oh.........." You fell into an awkward silence. He saw the whole thing.

You looked up, desperate. "D-don't misunderstand! You heard me reject him, right? I-I don't like him!"

"Yeah, I heard you." He looked surprised and amused now. A devilish smirk appeared on his face. "Why are you so intent on making ME know that? Don't tell me the guy you said you had a crush on was ME."

Oh boy. Your face turned even redder.

"N-no! Don't be r-r-r-r-ridiculous!" You stammered, opening your locker and putting your stuff inside. He leaned on the locker next to yours, still smirking.

"You sure?" He teased mercilessly. "It doesn't look that way."

You hid your burning face in your locker. He chuckled quietly in amusement.

"What? Think I'd reject you if you confessed?"

You didn't answer.

"Yah. ~~~~~." You turned your head on reflex on hearing your name, and your heart almost flew out of your chest. He was leaning in close to your ear, like REALLY REALLY CLOSE.

"Who said I would reject you if you DID confess, huh?" He whispered into your ear. You froze.

He pulled away, smirking. "Just kidding. See you again, ~~~~~~."

He walked away, leaving you standing there dumbly.

Kisa and Dongwoon appeared. "OMIGOD!!!! WHAT DID HE WANT?" Dongwoon thundered. "IF HE DID ANYTHING OR SAID ANYTHING INNAPROPRIATE TO YOU, I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL GO RIGHT OVER TO HIM AND KICK HIS A------------"

"He didn't do anything. He just wanted to return my notebook to me. I dropped it and he found it." You edited out important parts.

Kisa raised her eyebrows. Nothing went past this smart girl. "Reaaaaaaaaaly?"

Thankfully, a distraction arrived............just not the distraction you wanted.

"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

You flinched. You recognized that voice.

You turned over, looking guilty and sheepish. "H-hello.............................Yoseob."

Yoseob ran over to you. "~~~~~~-ah, don't tell me the guy you like is HIM! Yong Junhyung! You like HIM? No way! I can't believe it! A girl like YOU likes a guy like HIM?"

"Yah, shut up!" You hissed. Yoseob's frantic, loud words was attracting the attention of students in the hallway.

"I can't believe this! Your type is dangerous bad boys? How is it possible, ~~~~~-ah? Out of ALL the types in the world, you like THAT type? How can it be? You're already cheating on me with HIM? Why?"

"I'm not cheating on you if we aren't together, yah!" You yelled back.

"But we WILL be together someday!" Yoseob countered.

"UUUUUUGH! I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS RIGHT NOW, I HAVE TO GO TO CLASS!" You yelled. You pushed him away and stomped to class.

Dongwoon appeared next to Yoseob. "Hyung, what are you going to do now?" He asked.

Yoseob stared after you, and a smile played on the corners of his lips. "I'm going to make her fall for me."

"Sounds like a good plan." Kisa said. "Let us help you. We want ~~~~~-ah to be with you anyways. We don't like Junhyung, he's a bad influence on her."

"Right." Yoseob smiled.

"Have a plan?" Dongwoon asked.

"Of course." Yoseob struck a pose. "Time to launch CAPTURE YOUR HEART PHASE ONE!!!!"