Assignment: Living Together (say WHAT?)

Capture Your Heart

Miss Choi just gave your class their latest assignment. Since married couples live in the same house, you have to live in one of your spouse's houses for a week.

"Do we have to sleep in the same bed together?" Someone yelled in horror.

"Of course not, don't be stupid, Mr. Kim!" Miss Choi snapped. "You just have to stay in the same house together, you don't actually ACT like a couple!"

"Honestly, is this project even approved by the Ministry of Education?" You muttered to Kisa.

She shrugged. "What's the point of this assignment?" She complained under her breath. "Dongwoon and I go over to each other's houses so much we practically live together already!"

Yoseob was smiling happily. Miss Choi was definitely his current favorite teacher. "So, ~~~~~~~~-ah, who's house?" He asked cheerfully.

"Um.....yours, if you don't mind." You said slowly. You hated the idea of having to live under the same roof as him when he already never left you alone at school, but you've always wanted to see the inside of a mansion.

After class, you went to your locker and saw Hyunseung there waiting for you.

"Hey, Hyunseung. What's up?"

Hyunseung frowned. "I heard about your latest........assignment."

You made a face. "Ugh, it ."

Hyunseung sighed unhappily. It seems like Yoseob gets to do everything with you, and all I can do is pick up some of the fallen pieces left behind.................

"Just...........be careful, okay?" He whispered. "Don't let him do anything....................weird to you."

You paused, then smiled. "No problem. Thanks for looking out for me, Hyunseung. See ya!" You waved and walked to your next class.

Hyunseung smiled and, slightly pink, turned to go back to his own class.

**********************************************************************************************************

The bell rang for after school.

"Let's go to my house right now, ~~~~~~-ah!" Yoseob said happily.

"I can't, you idiot!" You yelled, running away from him. "I have to go get clothes and stuff first for when I'm staying!"

"That's okay, I have a sister, her clothes will fit you." Yoseob caught you and, keeping a tight hold on your hand, dragged you towards a long, shiny, sleek black limousine.

You started to panic. "Yoseob............"

You looked frantically at Kisa and Dongwoon, who just smiled and waved.

Krystal glared at you, and elbowed Kisa hard as she passed by. "Out of my way, blue freak!" She spat.

Kisa stumbled and almost lost her balance, but Dongwoon reached out with one long arm and caught her around her shoulders.

You had just enough time to grin when you saw Kisa's face turn a smoldering red when Yoseob yanked you into the car and the limo sped off.

The inside was spacious and fancy, with black leather and red velvet interior. It even had a mini-fridge inside!

"THIS is how you travel to school every day?" You asked in disbelief.

"Yup." Yoseob said happily. He slid over closer to you, and you suddenly got nervous and slid farther away. He shifted an inch towards you, and you shuffled farther away.

This repeated again and again until your leg hit the car door. You were trapped.

Yoseob was happily able to sit as close to you as he wanted to now. "Since we're married, we have to be close." He said happily.

"That is the stupidest piece of logic I have ever heard."

He put an arm around your shoulder. "What about a couple kiss?"

You freaked out and edged away. "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" For some reason, the very thought made your heart pound and your face turn red.

Yoseob unfortunately noticed. "Ooooooooooh your face is red!!" He teased. "Do you like me? Have you fallen for me?"

"Aw, HELL no!!! Nice try, teddy bear!" You yelled.

The limo suddenly halted. "We have arrived, Yoseob-sshi." The driver said.

He opened the door for us and I gasped as I stepped out and stared at the most beautiful mansion ever. It was big, pristine, and a sparkling white. A huge fountain stood in the middle of a circular driveway at the very base of the mansion. You stared at the water as it trickled down.

"~~~~~~-ah, come on!" Yoseob called, and you quickly followed after him.

The inside was gorgeous. Sparkling, polished marble floors, white stone pillars, giant crystal chandeliers.........

"I feel like I'm in a movie set or something!" You gasped. You were scared to break anything if you touched it.

Several maids appeared, bowing. "Yoseob-sshi, let me help you out of your coat." Yoseob let them slide it off of him, stepping out of his shoes at the same time. Another maid took his shoes and quickly put them in the shoe rack. You gawked at him. THIS was his lifestyle at home?

"Oh, this is Han ~~~~~~-ah, the girl I've fallen in love with and I also happen to be married to." Yoseob said, gesturing to you, and you blushed. "She will be staying here as a VERY VERY VERY special guest this week."

"Of course." They bowed at YOU, now. "May we help you with your coat, ~~~~~~-sshi?"

"W-what? No, I'm fine! I'm perfectly okay!" You stammered, quickly taking it off yourself. They took it from you and hung it in the WALK-IN coat closet.

"Let's play!" Yoseob cheered, grabbing your hand and dragging you upstairs.

"Go explore! Make yourself at home!" Yoseob said.

You walked down several long hallways with Yoseob. At one of them, you noticed a big set of double-doors. One of the doors was slightly open, and you could see a figure inside.

Curious, you opened the door to peek.

A very pretty girl who was probably your age with shining, glossy dark hair was lying down on a bed reading a magazine. She glared at you through mascara-coated, dark eyes. "Excuse me, do you mind?"

"Oh, s-sorry!" You stammered, about to close the door when she said "What a minute, who are you? Get out of this house!"

"What? B-but........."

The girl grabbed a hot pink cell phone. "I am seriously two seconds away from calling the police. If you aren't out of this mansion in the next thirty seconds I am getting the guards to set the dogs on you,"

You started panicking. "Wait, wait, wait!"

Yoseob appeared and frowned. "What are you doing, Hwayoung?"

The pretty-but-scarily-y girl Hwayoung instantly changed her tone. "Hello, oppa." She giggled, her voice suddenly as soft and sweet as honey. "How was your day at school? And who's SHE?"

"Her?" Yoseob beamed. "This is Han ~~~~~~-ah. My wife."

He closed the door, but not fast enough. You saw Hwayoung's facial expression. She looked strickened and horrified.

"Will you STOP introducing me like that?" You demanded. "Who was that girl anyway?"

"Oh, her? She's Yang Hwayoung, my younger sister."

*********************************************************************************************************

My stupid computer added this chapter before I finished writing it, then I accidentally deleted it..............UGH. WHATEVER!!! My birthday is exactly an hour away!

Question Corner:

@ LovesYoseob: What is your opinion on hand sanitizer?

LOL this is so random, Lillian............okay, let's see............I understand that it's healthy and it helps clean the environment.........on your hands. But I find it's too much of a bother, so I never really use it XD

@ K-P0PG1rL:

1) How would you react if Beast knocked on your door and said they wanted to hang out with you?

First, I would freak out and fangirl-spaz for a couple of seconds, then make sure I get an autograph from all of them........then I would invite them in...........then I would get creeped out and wonder how the hell do they know me and where I live. Are they stalkers?

LOL then I would shrug and say "WHO GIVES A DAMN? IF BEAST WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH ME, THEY CAN STAY HERE ALLLLLLLLL THEY WANT!!!!!!!!!"

2) If you got married to your current Beast bias, how would it go?

Hmmm........my current bias is Doojoon, who's like 10 years older than me.........no to mention he's HOT and I'm NOT.....and that I live halfway across the world in Mayple Syrup country and can't speak his language...............don't know how well that will go XD

@ TheBigThoughtBubble: What was the first kpop you ever listened to that got you into the kpop fandom?

Hehe, believe it or not...........it wasn't Beast. I actually liked a few other bands briefly before falling in love with Beast (yes, it was a tough road for me to walk on)

It was Lucifer from SHINee. Yeah, that's right.

At first, it was because my kpop/Taemin-obsessed friend Dreams (AFF username) showed me Replay from SHINee. I got curious and bored one day and put the music videos Lucifer and Hello on my iPod. A couple days of watching it and BAM I was like WOW THIS IS SO MUCH COOLER THAN THE ENGLISH CRAP I WAS LISTENING TO BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry to anyone who likes the English crap)

Seriously, it's crap. All the songs people like these days are basically raps about drugs and (unless you like Justin Bieber of Taylor Swift........please don't make me even GO there, although I don't mind their songs)

Please continue to ask me random questions XD

I'm so happy I'm turning 14! Yay!

OMG MY BIRTHDAY IS IN-BETWEEN KIKWANG OPPA'S AND DONGWOON-OPPA'S BIRTHDAYS!!!

I'm going to scream now...............XD

Oh BTW remember the Kikwang-biased and Dongwoon-biased stories I never shut up about?

Well, I'll give you a little teaser.

Here are the links to the banners I made for the stories:

He's My Special Guy:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2627/h7sdaq1303960165.jpg 

and down there is.......................

 

Eye-Candy Boy:

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1677/imvse11303961550.jpg 

Please give me feedback :)