This Means War

Capture Your Heart

The next day, Kisa and Dongwoon were waiting for you as usual outside your house when you woke up.

"Morning, sleepyhead!" Kisa yelled, giggling at you. She smiled and linked arms with you as though nothing had happened between the two of you.

Dongwoon made a face. "Aish, you two are such GIRLS."

"New flash, oppa: we ARE girls." You snapped.

"Really? I didn't know that!" Dongwoon teased.

You and Kisa jumped on him and gave him noogies until he screamed apologies. You all laughed and walked to school normally.

Yoseob was waiting for you as usual at the school gates. "~~~~~~-ah!" He yelled in delight. "~~~~~~-ah, you are looking as beautiful as ever today!"

Girls turned their heads in shock towards you. Their surprised stares quickly turned into burning jealousy glares. You ducked your head.

"Yoseob. Shut. UP." You hissed.

Yoseob blinked his eyes and tilted his head innocently. "Why?"

"Because! When you speak so loud, you attract attention! And that attention turns towards me! And I HATE ATTENTION!"

"Oh, really?" Yoseob's eyes widened in shock, and he quickly did a zipper motion against his lips. "Okay, I'll keep quiet from now on! I never knew you didn't like attention, ~~~~-ah! I'll make sure not to draw attention to myself, so you won't feel bothered again!"

You couldn't help but crack a smile at his cute antics, and he beamed at you.

"~~~~~~~-ah and Yoseob-ah, sitting in a tree......." Kisa sang. "K-I-S............"

"SHUT UP!!!!!" You yelled, turning pink.

Yoseob clapped his hands together. "I like that song! Sing it again."

"Gladly." Kisa smirked. "~~~~~-ah and Yoseob-ah sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage. Next comes..........."

"I DO NOT WANT TO FRIGGIN KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT!!!!!!!!!" You yelled, running away. You could hear them laughing like crazy behind you.

You bumped into someone. At first, you thought it was Junhyung, then relaxed when you realized it was Hyunseung, the shy boy Yoseob tutored. "Hey, Hyunseung."

"H-h-hello, ~~~~~~." He mumbled, staring at his shoes and turning pink. He couldn't meet your eyes, but peeked up at you from underneath his hair. Awwww, he looked kinda cute.

"~~~~~~~.......d-do you remember back when we first met?" Hyunseung asked.

You thought back to your freshman year of high school and gasped. "Wait........I remember! I recognized those eyes! That guy was YOU?"

***********************************************************************************************************************

Flashback: Two years ago (Your freshman year at Cube High)

 

Hyunseung rushed to his next class. Oh no, I'm going to be late! Then everyone will laugh at me and Mr. Kim will get mad at me...........aw man!!!!

It had just stopped raining, and the ground was still wet outside. Hyunseung crossed the school through the courtyard, then slipped and fell into the mud.

Students walking nearby giggled and pointed and laughed at him. He felt his face burn as he struggled to get up. His face and the front of his shirt was covered in mud.

He felt so embarassed he wanted to die. He hated being laughed at. He was always teased for being a shy-slacker-loner kind of guy, and didn't have much friends. Nobody helped him, just laughed and pointed. Maybe he should just fall back into the mud and stay there............

"Yah, you okay?"

Hyunseung looked up to see a girl staring down at him. She looked different from the others. Her hair was short and cut to around her chin. She was plain, but the mischievious sparkle in her eyes and the quirky smile on her lips made her look very, very cute. Hyunseung felt himself suddenly feel hot and nervous.................

She held her hand out, and he shyly took it. She helped him up. "Gosh, you look like a mess. Here, let me help you clean up."

She took out a handkerchief from her sweater pocket and gently wiped his face with it. Hyunseung's face burned under her soft touch.

"I'm Han ~~~~~~~, from class 1-A. Who are you?"

"J-Jang Hyunseung, class 1-C."

"Damn, your uniform is a mess. This must for you, huh? And nobody even bothered to help you up. What jerks." She scowled, as if she was angry at the students. Even her scowl looked cute in Hyunseung's eyes. Hyunseung found he couldn't stop staring at this girl. She really was different from the others.

The bell rang a second time, signalling that all students should go to their classrooms immediately.

The girl looked up. "Shoot, I better go."

She handed the handkerchief to Hyunseung. "Here. Wipe the rest of your face with it. Then go to the office and have them give you an exra shirt, okay?"

"O-okay." Hyunseung stammered.

Two very strange people started to call the girl's name on the other side of the courtyard. One girl looked Japanese with big sparkling eyes and bright blue hair. The other was a very tall and good-looking Korean boy. "Yah, ~~~~~-ah!" They called.

"I'm caming, Kisa, Dongwoon!" The girl yelled. She ran over to them, but paused and waved. "Later, Hyunseung! Try not to fall into any more mud puddles!"

Hyunseung waved goodbye gently, his heart pounding. That girl.....Han ~~~~~.......I think I just fell in love with her.......

**********************************************************************************************************************

"So, you were that guy that fell in the mud!" You exclaimed, then smiled. "I can't believe I almost forgot!"

Hyunseung searched through his backpack and held out a white handkerchief. "I wanted to return this to you...........but I never found the time." Hyunseung said shyly.

You took it. "Hey, thanks!"

Grinning, you said "Since we've known each other for a while now, let's be friends!"

"F-friends?" Hyunseung stammered.

You liked Hyunseung. Despite being so shy and clumsy, he was a really sweet guy. Besides, he seemed lonely. You felt he needed some friends. And he was definitely no Junhyung -- Kisa and Dongwoon won't complain.

Hmmmm.......maybe Yoseob was rubbing off on you. You tended to like sweet and cute guys more lately.

"I-I would like to be f-f-friends." Hyunseung said quickly, and you smiled at his stuttering.

"Sure. You can eat with us at lunch, if you want."

Kisa and Dongwoon happened to walk by and notice you talking with Hyunseung. "Ooooooh, you ditched Junhyung and you're already hooking up with Hyunseung?" Dongwoon teased.

You scowled at him, turning slightly pink. "Yah, oppa! You're asking for it!" You chased him around the school.

"So, are you ~~~~~~-ah's new friend?" Kisa asked. Hyunseung blushed and nodded.

"I remember you, you were that guy that fell in the mud two years ago." Kisa exclaimed. "So..........." She grinned. "You like ~~~~~~-ah, huh?"

Hyunseung turned red. "W-what are you t-t-talking a-about?"

"Oh please. ~~~~~~-ah and I have been friends for years. Even though Dongwoon knows her longer, as a girl I am closer to her. I know everything about her. I knew she had a crush on Junhyung months before she actually told me. And I know when a guy likes her."

Hyunseung bowed his head. "I-I've liked ~~~~~~ since that time I first met her."

"I see. Well, you do have competition. Yoseob-ah's been after her for a while now. But..........I do see why you would fall in love with her."

"You do?"

Kisa smiled softly. "Of course. ~~~~~~-ah is plain and lonely, that's for sure, because she hates attention. She even has the ability to turn invisible and have people ignore her, which is why we call her a Wallflower. But........she has that strange gleam in her eyes, that makes you want to look at her again. She has that quirkiness in her smile that makes you want to see her smile again. She has that frank stubborness in her attitude that makes you want to talk to her again. She's not a girl who can hide her emotions easily. She's very simple that way -- she smiles and laughs when she's happy, she cries when she's sad, she scowls and throws tantrums when she's angry. She doesn't try to hide her feelings and replace them with superficial lies. That.............is what we all love about ~~~~~~-ah."

Your head popped over from the hallway. "Yah, you two going to class or what?"

"Coming." Kisa called. She winked at Hyunseung. "Well, good luck, Hyunseung. You're gonna need it."

She ran after you and Dongwoon. Hyunseung smiled after you. I think I've fallen more in love with you, ~~~~~~. If that's even possible. I will confess to you one day, and I am willing to fight Yoseob-sshi for you.

Yoseob hid behind a wall, glaring venemously at Hyunseung. He saw the whole thing.

Are you seriously trying to take ~~~~~~-ah away from me? I'm sorry, Hyunseung, but I can't let you do that. I let Junhyung take ~~~~~~-ah, and I won't let that happen a second time. If you are seriously going to fight me to get ~~~~~~~~-ah............well, this means war.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Current Fave Beast Member: Junhyung (dammit, he's just so cool <3)

Current Fave Beast Song: Lightless (so into this song right now, Dongwoon's solo is so AWSOME)

Current Fave Non-Beast K-pop Person: Yoona from SNSD (right now, she's really cool to me)

Current Fave Non-Beast K-pop Song: Love Still Goes on (I am LOVING this song right now)

Question Corner:

@ saranghaeKVAD: Question--How do you write such awesome stories?

Of course I will answer this question XD I actually don't know, I just have a lot of ideas and thanks to my infinite love for Beast, I write......stuff.............Well, I've always liked writing stories on the computer ever since I was little.

@ pl_lauj: Question--When will you write the sequel to He May Be a Bad Boy, But He's MY Bad Boy?

Um........when I get the banner finished. LOL sorry to any Bad Boy readers, but it probably won't come out for a while. You see, after I get the Yoseob-biased and Doojoon-biased fanfics done, I'm starting on the Kikwang-biased and Dongwoon-biased stories, and I really can't concentrate on making enjoyable stories for my readers if I have more than three stories I update at a time X/ But I promise, I WILL make one in the future! Have faith!

LOL to all the people who asked me what the capital city of countries are. PEOPLE don't ask me questions that I have to search up on the Internet to answer!!!! That's why YOU have a computer!!!! Give me questions I can answer right off the bat, gosh >:(     (I love you guys too XD)

Until next time, my lovely chickadees!