Why?

Capture Your Heart

Yoseob looked up as Hwayoung and Hyunki burst through the door, gasping and panting. "What were you guys doing? Going for a run?"

"Yah, what's ~~~~~'s address?" Hwayoung panted.

Yoseob stiffened up at your name. "I don't have it."

"Liar, you must have it."

"I don't."

"Then her number."

"Don't have it."

"Her friend's number."

Yoseob hesitated. ".......I have Dongwoon's."

"Give it to me."

"Why? What are you going to do?"

"GIVE IT TO ME RIGHT NOW, YANG YOSEOB!!!" Hwayoung screeched.

Yoseob winced at the noise and quickly slid his cell phone to her. "Here, here! Just take it! Geez!"

He started to leave the room. "Where are you going, Yoseob?" Hyunki asked.

"Up to my room." Yoseob muttered miserably, climbing the stairs. They heard his door slam shut a few seconds later.

Hwayoung scanned the contacts impatiently. "What was his name? Dongjoon or something?"

"~~~~~~~-ah mentioned her friend's names. I think it's Natsumi Kisa and Son Dongwoon." Hyunki remembered.

Hwayoung found his name and called him.

Dongwoon answered on the first ring. "Yoseob hyung? Yah, talk to ~~~~~-ah, it's killing her! Seriously, you have to talk to her! You're my friend, but ~~~~~-ah is really important to me, although  you know she's not as important as the girl I like------"

"This isn't Yoseob!" Hwayoung said impatiently.

Pause. "Woah..................is that a girl's voice? Who are you?"

"I'm Yang Hwayoung, Yoseob's sister. Right now my oppa is in mental depression, and I'm working on behalf of his happiness to get him and ~~~~~ back together. Where does she live?"

"Um........right next to me. We're neighbours."

"Give me her address. Now."

Dongwoon immediately did. Once that was done, Hwayoung hung up on him and tossed the phone onto the couch. "Good. We're visiting her in the morning. You coming, Hyunki?"

Hyunki nodded and grinned. "I'm skipping a history test, appa won't be very pleased."

"Hmmmm......" Hwayoung thought back to Dongwoon's words. "I think that boy said he had a crush on somebody................."

**********************************************************************************************************************

The next day, you dressed up in your uniform and prepared to go to school. Miserably and defeated. You doubted Yoseob was going, but if he did, you would leave and go back home.

Your umma stopped you. "~~~~~-ah, is everything okay?"

"Fine." You mumbled dully. "Just.............boy problems."

Umma's eyes grew wide. "Boy problems? Is this that Junhyung boy?"

"No, I stopped liking him ages ago. A new boy. I really like him but he's going to Switzerland in a week."

"Oh, honey." Umma hugged you. "It'll be okay, I'm sure you'll make the right descision for you."

Your eyes filled with tears again. Everyone keeps on saying that..............but I don't know what's the right descision.

**********************************************************************************************************************

You left your house, walked down the steps............and was instantly tackled by something.

"Oof!" You noticed a mess of blonde hair and your heart stopped. "Yo................"

But it turned out to be Hyunki. "Hyunki? What are you doing?"

"I've got her, Hwayoung!" Hyunki yelled.

"Good." Hwayoung stepped out of the shadows and glared at you. "Why aren't you stopping Yoseob oppa from leaivng? I thought you loved him."

"But..........but.........it will be selfish. I can't make him stay just because I want him to." You said quietly.

"It isn't selfish if that descision would make Yoseob oppa the happiest man on earth!" Hwayoung snapped. "He loves you to death. He would die for you. He doesn't care what happens to him as long as you're by his side."

"And that's exactly what I'm afraid of!" You snapped. "What is he going to do? Disinherit the family name? Live by himself? Work his off day and night to make a living? For me? How can I do that to him? How can I live with that, knowing I destroyed his life like that?"

Hwayoung was, for once, silent. Hyunki's face looked grave.

"I'm not selfish. I think of other's wellfare as well." You muttered, pulling away from Hyunki's grip. "I'm going to school.  You guys are rich. You can just fly over and visit him anytime, can't you?"

You ran away before they could say anything more.

"Why?" Hwayoung whispered. "Why does everything have to be so complicated?"

"If ~~~~~~-ah refuses to help, I don't know how we can convince him to stay." Hyunki mumbled.

"Why?" Hwayoung groaned.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Tears fell down your cheeks.

"Why does this have to happen?" You whispered. "Why him? Why now? Why me?"

Why not?

Your head buzzed with all those whys. Why why why why why why why..................................