Hubby and Wifey

Capture Your Heart

You woke up and, to your surprise, found there was no Kisa or Dongwoon waiting for you outside. Instead, it was....................................

"Yoseob, how do you know where my house is?"

"Because I'm your husband, my darling wifey!"

You sighed. "You are seriously into this whole project, aren't you?"

"Of course!" Yoseob said happily. "I get to have the world's most beautiful, sweet, charming, cute, amazing, wonderful girl as my wife. What man wouldn't be happy?"

You blushed at his words. "Stupid. Sweet-talking won't work on me." You scowled.

"Aaaaaw, there goes Capture Your Heart Phase Eighty-three........." Yoseob pouted.

"Enough with those stupid phases! You've been springing them on me for months now! Just stop already!"

"NOPE!"

You face-palmed yourself. This annoying blonde teddy bear has been trying different "phases" on you two or three times a week. It was seriously getting old.

That day, in class, Miss Choi said the first "assignment" as married couples is to know everything about the other person.

"What's the point in this?" Dongwoon mumbled. "I already know everything about Kisa." Kisa blushed but said nothing. "We have to do it, so let's get this over with!"

"Okay, fine." You sighed and turned to face Yoseob. "What's your favorite colour?"

"Blue." Yoseob immediately said.

"Blue? Mine is purple."

"Blue and purple looks good together." Yoseob said smugly.

"Purple looks good with everything, ." You shot back, smirking.

"Okay then.......what's your favorite band?"

"SHINee, hands down."

"What? No way! Beast is the B2ST!"

"Beast?"

"Aw, come on. You've heard of them before, haven't you? I love their songs!"

You frowned. "I think I've heard of them........I only know SHINee because my cousin introduced me to them."

"What? Beast's songs are amazing! You know........." Yoseob suddenly looked embarassed. "One of their songs made me think of you when I listened to it.........."

"Really? Let's hear it." You said excitedly. "No, I can't sing!" Yoseob stammered, turning pink. You found that very cute. "Awww, please?" You pouted, then sighed and said "For your wifey?"

Yoseob grinned. "Well, since you put it that way..........." He softly sang Oasis to you.

"When I was standing at the end of the world and couldn't see the path,

I needed someone.

When I was trapped in the darkness and couldn't see the light,

I was waiting for the helping hand.

You wouldn't know that you are the only one in the world.

Only one more than better world.

I believe dream for you and me.

You are the long-waited rain in my draughty day.

You soaked my heart and gave me courage.

You make me fly and smile again

Coming into my arms and giving me happiness just like a rainbow after a shower.

I wanna make love."

He stopped, looking embarassed,

"Wow, you are an amazing singer!" You gasped, clapping your hands. "You should totally try and become a singer!"

"You think?" Yoseob asked.

"Of course!"

"Well.........I did want to be a singer before.......but my parents told me I have to take over the family business........." Yoseob mumbled.

You frowned at him. "They can't tell you what to do. You should follow your dreams!"

"It'll be okay. I don't mind appa's job. Besides, being a singer will give me too much stress, I'm much happier wokring in the corporation........."

The bell rang, signalling the start of lunch.

You gathered your books and, before you left, you said "Hey."

Yoseob turned around, and you scowled at him.

"I don't like guys who aren't truthful to themselves. If you want to make a good hubby, you better get your act together!"

Blushing slightly, you walked away.

Yoseob burst into a huge smile.

"I won't let you down..........wifey."

*********************************************************************************************************************

LOL I was going to post this up a long time ago but I got caught up liking and writing on all of Beast's Facebook pages..............

Anyhoo,

Question Corner:

@ LoveLikeChocolate: When are you gonna update again?

I just did, hunnay :)

@ LovesYoseob: How do you update so quickly? And what is the capital of Jamaica?

I spend most of my time during school thinking of new ideas for my fics, then when I go home I type even if I have an exam tomorrow..........I'm also a fast typer :)

I don't know, I've been writing stories since I was 6, this just comes naturally for me.

And you know perfectly well I'M NOT ANSWERING THE SECOND QUESTION!!!! Go check it out yourself, you annoying dongsaeng!!! >:( stop making your ahjumma mad!

@ shakiralee2011: Is there a possibility of you marrying one of the Beast members?

Since I live halfway across the world in the maple syrup capital of the world and I'm only like 13 (14 in a few days).............................I say my chances are very slim LOL

@ pl_lauj: If you can have one wish with Beast what would it be?

You know, this was my birthday wish kekekeke :)

I wish I get to meet Beast in person at one of their concerts, and I am the lucky girl who gets to go up on stage and have them sing Oasis to me ***sigh*** I would probably die of happiness...............

OMG this happened to me in a dream before!!!!

Yeah, I know, I should probably wish for one of the Beast members to fall in love with me or something..........but just seeing Beast in person or talking to them will make me happy for life :)

Please continue to ask me random- questions!!! I shall answer them to the best of my ability!