Photography

Capture Your Heart

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. You got out of bed, ate breakfast, and walked outside with a camera in your hands.

This wasn't a very expensive camera, just a cheap one you got secondhand from your umma. Your parents couldn't afford a good one, even though you've been begging them for years and even started saving up for one.

You walked into the park. It was quite early, so thankfully only a few joggers and dog-walkers were there, and it wasn't packed. You saw a tree with baby birds chirping happily in their nest. You zoomed in and took a picture of their mother feeding them.

You looked down and saw the prettiest pink flower, waving softly in the breeze, as fragile as a butterfly. You gently leaned down on the grass, focused your camera, and-------

"~~~~~-ah!!!!"

You shrieked and almost crushed the flower.

"Yoseob?"

He beamd at you. "What are you doing on the ground?"

"Taking a picture, what does it look like?" You grumpily replied, turning red as you remembered what happened last time you talked with Yoseob.

"Awww, cheer up my sweet yaboo."

"The hell? I'm NOT your sweet yaboo!"

"Fine then, my cute cupcake."

"Not that either!"

"My sweetie pie?"

"NO!"

"My darling?"

"NO!"

"My lover?"

"OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!"

"Well, then what can I call you?" He pouted.

"~~~~~. That's it."

"What about My Princess?"

"WERE YOU LISTENING TO ANYTHING I WAS SAYING??!!!"

You face-palmed yourself. "Aish, you know, sometimes I wonder when you were being manufactured if they forgot to put ears on you."

Yoseob's eyes widened and his jaw dropped in horror. "What? I was manufactured? Are you saying I was MADE? Like in a factory or something?"

You rolled your eyes at his  cuteness........WHAT WHAT?  stupidity and refocused your camera. You snapped the picture.

You looked at it eagerly and then sighed with disappointment.

"What's wrong?" Yoseob asked, sitting on a park bench.

You sat down next to him. "Look."

Yoseob looked. "Oh. That's a pretty picture."

"No it's not. See? The camera shakes too much. The screen's too blurry. It's not clear enough, the flower should be sharp in detail." You scowled at the camera. "Stupid old thing. How am I supposed to practice when you don't cooperate?"

"What are you practicing for?" Yoseob asked curiously.

"Well.....don't tell anybody this........but.........." Your cheeks turned red. "I've always wanted to be a photographer."

"Wow! That's so cool!" Yoseob gasped. "You should totally do it! I can see you as a photographer!"

"You think?" You grimaced. "But I can't practice perfectly. This stupid camera is too old, I don't know if I'm making good shots or not because each shot looks horrible."

"Really?" Yoseob asked.

"Yeah. I've.....just always liked photography. It's amazing. All you have to do is point a lens at someone.......and then you get a picture. An entire memory saved on one little photograph."

You smiled, like you always did, when you talked about photography. "Everything I see, every picture people take......it's still beauty. It's amazing to think that a.....a flower vase, or....a cloud.....or even a flower.....could look so beautiful. I've always wanted to take pictures of beauty, to frame it and enclose its beauty forever. And taking pictures of people, you're enclosing LIFE, capturing it at a standstill and keeping it forever..........I'm sorry, I'm being weird."

"Not really." Yoseob said softly.

You blushed. "I can't believe I was saying things like that to you........"

"I don't mind." He said.

"Really?"

Yoseob smiled gently at you. "That was the first time I've ever seen you look so animated and happy. I saw a gleam, a twinkle in your eye, that I've never seen before. I like it. I'll stay here for the rest of my life to listen to you talk about photography, as long as I get to see that shine again."

You blushed. God dammit he was a good sweet talker.

"Yeah, right." You stood up. "I gotta go, I promised to meet Kisa and Dongwoon today. See you later.....Yoseob."

You walked away, but couldn't help but smile. He was the first person who ever listened to you talk about photography, and actually like it.

Yoseob smiled too. I know what I'm going to do for Phase Three now...........................

*********************************************************************************************************************

Okay, because a certain SOMEONE has been harassing me about it..............

LovesYoseob, I am disappointed in you! You weren't my first subscriber to Beastly Blood! RAWR NO BUBBLE TEA FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

Whatever, you were the first commenter :) sorry I made it so late anyways, it was like one in the morning and I had the sudden idea just when I was about to go to sleep, so I had to grab my laptop and type away.

Anyhoo..............................................

Current Fave Beast Member: Yoseob (I'm re-watching the series B2ST Almighty, he's just too hilarious in it)

Current Fave Beast Song: Bad Girl (first song I listened to, and I memorized all the lyrics. Seriously, I can sing it from heart now)

Current Fave Non-Beast K-pop Person: Changmin from DBSK (yeaaaaaaah my first K-pop love, Changminnie <3)

Current Fave Non-Beast K-pop Song: Supa Luv from Teen Top (I got that supa luv uh-uh-uh-uh that supa luv uh-uh-uh-uh..............)

I'm really pissed off at my iPod right now, because the earphones aren't working in one ear for some reason so only half of my beautiful K-pop music is coming through.......... :(