Brother Complex

Capture Your Heart

Yoseob didn't just have a sister............he had a HOT brother?

You turned to him. "And you didn't mention this.................why?"

Yoseob shrugged. "Hwayoung and Hyunki weren't that important, and you never brought up the subject, so I never talked about them."

You frowned at him. "What if we got married then, since you're always going on about that? Would you surprise me by saying 'OH GUESS WHAT YOU HAVE SIBLING-IN-LAWS'?"

Yoseob looked triumphant. "AH-HA!!! So you are admitting you will marry me in the future!"

You face-palmed yourself. "Never mind."

You felt really jealous for Yoseob. He really had everything. You couldn't imagine how many times you wished you had a brother or a sister. You were really lonely being an only child.

Yoseob went upstairs to get changed (still in pyjamas) and you asked Hyunki "Um.......Hyunki.........why does Hwayoung hate me?"

"Well, she doesn't actually hate you...........no, scratch that. She does hate you. She hates any girl besides herself that gets close to Yoseob."

"What? Why?" That weirded you out.

"She has a kind of..........brother complex. She likes it when Yoseob pays attention to only HER, and loves only HER. It's..........a weird kind of sibling affection, let's put it that way. And ever since he met you, he's never been paying attention to her. So she hates you."

"Well, that's stupid." You muttered. "It's not my fault Yoseob is so obsessed with me."

Hyunki snickered and ruffled your hair. "Well, hopefully you'll accept him soon. He's been driving me crazy with his constant talk about you."

"What? Yoseob talks about me?" You asked, blushing.

"Yeah. Never stops. He talks about you to everyone. To the maids, to the butlers, to the driver. I think even umma and appa know your name, and they don't know about anything around here because they're always traveling. You're a special girl, ~~~~~-ah."

You turned a darker red. Yoseob talked about you........................... 

Yoseob appeared. "~~~~~~-ah! Let's go!"

"Where?"

"To buy you clothes, of course. Since SOMEONE," he hollered this part. "REFUSES TO BE A GOOD PERSON AND GIVE MY DARLING BELOVED WIFE SOME CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!"

He grabbed your arm and pulled you into the limo waiting outside. Hyunki waved goodbye lazily as the driver sped away.

At the mall, Yoseob took your hand and dragged you to all the stores. Anything you said was "cute" or you stopped to look at, he bought for you. He must have spent a small fortune that day on you.

"Send this back to the mansion." Yoseob instructed the butlers, who took the fifteen-something bags and brought them back to the car. Then he bought you a smoothie and the two of you sat on a bench together.

"Honestly, Yoseob, I could have just got some clothes from home!" You complained.

"No way! Nothing but the best for my wifey!" Yoseob said, grinning. You blushed. Damn his aegyeo.

"So.......Yoseob............you know Hwayoung........."

Yoseob nodded, frowning. "You aren't upset, are you? I can get Hwayoung to apologize, if you want----"

"NO!!!" That'll probably make her hate you even more, and you didn't want to get stabbed in your sleep. "It's just, that.............you know she has a brother complex, right?"

"What is that?"

"Never mind." You shook your head. "It just means she doesn't like other girls getting too close to you. That's why she doesn't like me."

"Well, too bad." He said, putting an arm over your shoulder. "She'll just have to get used to you, because now there's another girl in my life."

You blushed, and you felt your heart suddenly start pounding in your chest. How come my heart beats so fast whenever Yoseob says things like that? I couldn't be.................no......................could I?

*********************************************************************************************************

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFqnigGQD0M&feature=related 

Funniest. . Ever.

If you haven't seen this, you aren't a B2uty.

ROTFL watching this...............LITERALLY.

Anyway,

Question Corner:

@ innocent_panda: Where do you get your ideas for these fics? Why are you so good? How come you're only 13/14 and so effing smart? And are you jealous of Suzy (Miss A) holding hands with Yoseob?

LOL of course I shall gladly answer this XD (hehe I'm such a braggart)

I get all these crazy ideas over the day, and I have a document on my laptop where I write down all these ideas when they come to me. If I like the idea a lot, I make a banner and it becomes a potential story.

The problem is I make it all up as I go along, so the story almost always goes off in a different direction as planned..................

Hehe I'm smart because I'm a B2UTY.

As for Suzy-Yoseob............nah. My trick when I see stuff like that is I pretend that I'M the lucky girl.............

@ swimchic: Do you have an other kpop biases other than Beast?

Um.............yes! Of course I do!

SHINee, DBSK (before breakup), and Teen Top.

@ TheBigThoughtBubble: Out of all idols, who's aegyeo do you like the best?

My answer should probably be Taemin...............but I'm picking Yoseob. And NOT because I'm a B2UTY, okay? Seriously, it's not because I love Beast.

Taemin is cute and all, but he's more FEMININE than cute (Taemin fans, please don't kill me. It's MY opinion). Yoseob, on the other hand, has that adorable, sweet, innocent immaturity that makes it true aegyeo.

@ theawesomeskittle12: Do you like chicken?

Depends...........I don't exactly LIKE chicken, but if it's in front of me and I'm being offered some, I will eat it.

@ Love-Hero: Are you a fan of DBSK?

Only before their breakup. Actually, they were the first band I fell in love with. They will always be really special to me because of that reason.

It's all because of Changmin.............when I watched Wrong Number and I was at that awkward stage where you think "Hey, the music is pretty good" but you're so confused because you don't know who they are and you can't tell them apart................CHANGMIN'S FACE STOOD OUT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame they broke up, though.........if they didn't, I may be a cassie and not a b2uty............

@ shakiralee2011: Do you like Lady Gaga? Why?

No.

Why?

What do you think?

BECAUSE I LOVE KPOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I can't sit through one of her creepy- music videos ever again (unless it's on Video On Trial) when Beast and SHINee are running through my mind.

If you guys haven't watched that link I posted up there, do it now!

Never mind, I'll just repost it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFqnigGQD0M&feature=related 

It is SO HILARIOUS!!!!!

Also, if you haven't listened to it yet, Beast released one of their new songs early from their upcoming new comeback album Fact & Fiction. This song is a ballad called On Rainy Days.

Here is the link. The song is so beautiful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWssXPkMmYg 

Quick facts: They actually sang this song on a rainy day, so that they could get into the feeling.

They had to stop recording several times because ever single member ended up crying at one point during the song......................................

You can feel the emotions in their voice, especially in Yoseob :)

Enjoy and pray