R E J E C T I O N A N D P R O M I S E S

Capture Your Heart

"Say WHAT?" Your jaw dropped. Oh god, PLEASE say this wasn't happening!

"I love you." Yoseob said, completely serious. Even his cute face lost a bit of his teddy bear demeanor. "I am crazy for you, ~~~~~~-ah. I knew you were the one the moment I met eyes with you my first day here. It was love at first sight for me. Will you go out with me?"

"Woah woah woah........give me a second here!" You said frantically, clutching your heart. Oh, geezus, Yoseob's fans are gonna have my guts for dinner if they hear about this.........

You gulped. Yoseob's fans were about three-quarters of the student body. Oh GOD.

Yoseob looked at you through his cutesy puppy dog eyes. "Please say yes."

TOO MUCH TO TAKE IN TOO MUCH TO TAKE IN TOO MUCH TO TAKE IN TOO MUCH TO TAKE IN TOO MUCH TO TAKE IN TOO MUCH TO TAKE IN TOO MUCH TO TAKE IN TOO MUCH TO TAKE IN TOO MUCH TO..................................

"I-I-I....." You stammered.

You stared down at your feet. You were wearing your favorite boots today. They were a soft chestnut-brown colour.............the colour of Yong Junhyung's hair.

Memories of Junhyung came to you. Seeing him walking down the halls...........bumping into him..........hearing his voice, a voice that wasn't as deep as Dongwoon's but had the same intensity..........his dark and piercing eyes........that one time when you saw him hanging outside alone, staring up towards the sky with a wistful, almost lonely expression..........

"I-I'm sorry, Yoseob." You stuttered. You bowed quickly, to hide your blushing face. "But I have to say no."

Yoseob's eyes popped out of his head, and his smile fell. "No? So.....you're......rejecting me?"

"Yes. I'm really really sorry!" You bowed again, feeling slightly guilty for breaking this poor, cute boy's heart.

"How come?" He demanded. Woah.......that wasn't very cute of him. To demand a reason.

"You're......well, I mean.......you're cute and all......but you're not my type." You said.

Yoseob fell silent for a few moments. "Well, then, what IS your type?" He asked.

"It's....um.....well......" You shut your mouth, preferring not to answer.

"Yah, ~~~~~~-ah! You're the first girl I fell in love with and you're rejecting me! At least give me an answer!" He complained.

"My type isn't important!" You said, blushing. You wracked your brains for another excuse so he wouldn't try and force your type out of you. "Also because I have a crush, okay? I already like someone else!"

"YOU ALREADY HAVE A CRUSH?" He gasped. Woops. You probably shouldn't have said THAT.

"WHO IS HE?" Yoseob thundered, and you winced. "He's....uh.....um......well.......I'm not saying anything."

"How come you won't tell me?" Yoseob pouted, transforming suddenly into a sad puppy. "Do you really hate me that much, ~~~~~~-ah?"

"What? No!" You frantically tried to comfort him. He looked like a cute little child who was about to cry. "I really like you! Just not THAT way........I mean........."

He brightened up in a split second, and you caught a flash of devilish triumph in his eyes. "AH-HA! So there is room in your heart to love me!"

"What?" You spluttered. That wasn't what you were saying at all!

Yoseob smiled and took your hand in his. "I will do whatever it takes, ~~~~~~-ah. I don't care if it takes months or even years. I don't care if I do it for the rest of my high school life, but every day I will fight, fight to win your heart."

"Don't bother." You said. "I don't think I'll ever get over my crush."

"Nah, you will." Yoseob smiled adorably at you.

"Seriously, Yoseob." You started to get annoyed -- why couldn't he understand? "It's not possible. You and me. We're too different. It won't work out."

"Yes it will."

"Yah, are you listening to me?" You said angrily. "You're not even my type! Things that would normally melt a girl's heart won't work on me! Open your eyes! There's hundreds of girls in this school, at least one of them is bound to be a better choice for you than me!"

"No." He said stubbornly, still holding your hand. "I only see you."

"AAAAAAAARGH!" You yelled in frustration. He just laughed at you.

You glared at him, really irritated now. "I will absolutely never fall for you!" You said, gritting your teeth.

Yoseob smiled, his eyes twinkling. "And I will absolutely capture your heart." He promised.

He raised your hand to his lips and kissed it.

Your eyes shot out of your head, and you turned cherry red despite yourself.

He winked at you and left the rooftop.

You sunk to your knees in shock. "OMG! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?"