Your crush

Capture Your Heart

Author's Note:

@ LovesYoseob

I don't think my school has a running club...but I avoid sports so like I would know. I know we have basket ball teams though....stupid pep rallys.

hehehe, Yoseob is here! and he's a TEDDI BERH! kekeke

Oh...Dongwoon......I wouldn't mind you calling me noona....BUT IT WOULD BE WEIRD.

update soon or else I won't update Deep Breath. 
 

 

Our school has a running club, ugh. When Dongwoon said that it combined the three things he hated the most (Waking up early, going to school, and running), those were the EXACT WORDS THAT CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH when people bothered me about joining.

And YOU! HOW DARE YOU? You can't use MY no-updating THREAT!

Whatev :D

******************************************************************************************************************

The entire class turned silent as they looked at you way in the back.

You stiffened up, staring at the cute guy in shock. What did he just say?

Great. All twenty-four pairs of eyes (including Miss Choi's) was on you. You felt the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. You were getting attention. And you HATE attention.

"M-my name is Han ~~~~~~." You muttered, feeling the tips of your ears start to turn red.

He smiled cutely at you. "Hello, ~~~~~~-ah!"

"Yeah......hi." You mumbled, feeling your cheeks turn red now. God dammit, stop talking to me already!!!

"I'm done." He said sweetly to Miss Choi.

"Oh...yes, well...." Miss Choi seemed rather flustered from his angelic smile. "W-we need to find you a seat now. Yes......um, well....."

There was an instant commotion as girls started to bribe/threaten the people next to them to move so they had a seat free.

But there was only one empty seat, and that was next to you.

Oh, great.

"I guess......you'll be sitting next to ~~~~~~." Miss Choi said.

Yoseob looked really happy for some reason. "Okay!"

He practically skipped down the rows of tables and plopped down next to me.

"Hello again, ~~~~~~-ah!" He said cheerfully.

"Um....yeah.....hi again." Everyone was staring/glaring at you in curiosity/jealousy.

Yoseob held out a hand. "Can we be friends?"

You hesitated, but he smiled such a sweet, pure smile at you that you suddenly felt yourself shaking his hand back. "O-okay." WHOAH, WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?

He looked like he could jump over the moon. "Yay!"

You turned back to your work, blushing furiously. Even though you concentrated extra hard on what Miss Choi was yammering about and writing down everything that came out of her cake-hole (something you usually never did), you could still feel Yoseob's puppy dog eyes on you -- as well as every other jealous girl in the class.

When the bell rang, you grabbed your stuff and shot out of the classroom like a bullet before anyone even stood up.

Kisa and Dongwoon appeared, snickering. "Wow, you should have seen the colour of your cheeks, ~~~~~-ah!" Kisa giggled.

Dongwoon snorted. "You could have fried an egg on your face."

"Oh shut up." You snapped. "Everyone was staring at me -- YOU would have been embarassed too!"

"And it's worse for poor little ~~~~~~-ah, because she HATES attention." Kisa patted your head. "But at least that Yoseob boy talked to you! He's so cute!"

"He seemed really interested in ~~~~~~-ah, though." Dongwoon said, frowning suddenly. "He better not be thinking of asking her out. He's not good enough."

Kisa rolled her eyes. "You sound like the overprotective father of a girl who's bringing a guy over for the first time."

"No guy is good enough for my little ~~~~~~-ah." Dongwoon said smugly, patting your shoulder.

"Shut up already! There's no way he's interested in girls like me!" You gestured to yourself to explain. "I'm plain, boring, mediocre, and average in every way! Don't all guys like girls like THOSE?" You pointed to a group of curvy girls who were giggling over a fashion magazine and checking their perfectly manicured nails. They wore skirts that were DEFINITELY not THAT short when they bought them.

Dongwoon checked them out. "Yeah.....I guess you're right. DAYUM!"

"Stop being such a GUY." Kisa slapped his head, which was hard -- she had to go right on her tiptoes and then lost her balance.

Dongwoon laughed at her as she sprawled onto the floor. She retaliated by swinging her leg around and catching him, making him fall over too. They started fighting.

"Will you guys stop already? People are staring!"

You began to panic -- people really WERE staring at the two weirdos wrestling in the middle of the hallway shouting swear words at each other. And since you were with them, that meant YOU would get attention as well. You felt the hairs on the back of your neck stand up as eyes turned your way........

"If you guys don't stop, I'm outta here." You grumbled, walking away quickly.

You were so intent on escaping the crowd that you didn't notice you bumped into someone hard. "Owch!"

You looked up, and felt your heart stop.

A good-looking guy stared back at you with dark, intense eyes. Some of his dark hair fell into his eyes a bit. You felt your cheeks burn.

"Watch where you're going." He muttered.

"R-right." You stammered. "Um....d-did I hurt you?"

"No. Be more careful next time, or you'll get yourself injured." He sidestepped you and began walking again.

Kisa and Dongwoon appeared. "Alright, ~~~~~~-ah, we stopped fighting already!"

Kisa was the first to notice you standing like a statue. "~~~~~~-ah?"

"What happened to her?" Dongwoon asked, worried.

Kisa smirked. "Oh, I know what happened.......I recognize those simptoms, little missy. Pounding heart, red cheeks, stunned expression, stiff posture, breathless smile..........you saw HIM, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did." Your face grew into a huge smile. "I bumped into him, and he told me to be careful or I'll get hurt!"

"Oh no, not your CRUSH?" Dongwoon said in shock, so loud half the hallway could hear.

"SSSSSSH!!!" You punched him in the arm. "Shut up! Do you want to broadcast it to EVERYONE?"

"When are you going to find a better guy to crush on?" Kisa sighed, shaking her head. "HE'S a bad boy. He skips school, disrespects teachers, scares students. There's even rumours of him doing drugs and crap like that. I admit he IS hot, but why do you like a guy like HIM?"

"How am I supposed to know? I just do." You blushed.

"I don't like him!" Dongwoon thundered. "He's DEFINITELY not good enough for you! I'll even choose YOSEOB over HIM."

"Yeah, I'm agreeing with oppa on this one." Kisa said. "Yoseob is a much better choice than HIM."

"What? Aren't you guys supposed to be on MY side?" You yelled.

"We are. But we want you to make the best choice, and Yang Yoseob is a MUCH MUCH MUCH better choice than HIM."

You rolled your eyes. "Whatever, it's not like I can change whoever I have a crush on."

A smile formed on your lips again as you thought back to what just happened.

I can't tell anybody this, because they'll react the exact same way Kisa and Dongwoon does. I can't tell anyone.........that my type is dangerous bad boys, and that I have a crush on the biggest bad boy in school...................Yong Junhyung.