Chapter One: Where are You?

Kidnapped

 

//A.N. Hey Guys, It's me again. I'm sorry if you freaked out on the kidnapping. Anyway, here it is!//

Location:Super Junior's Dormitory

Time: 6:30 a.m.

Date: March 10,2012


Leeteuk woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. It was 6:30 in the morning. He set it down on the table beside him.

" Ugh. It's another day today, Jungsoo-ssi." Leeteuk said to himself.

He stood up and fixed his bed. Afterwards, he woke Kangin up, who was still asleep.

" Kangin-ah. Wake up. We still have a schedule today." Leeteuk said as he shook his dongsaeng.

" Hyung. Just give me five minutes." Kangin said, still half-asleep."

Leeteuk decided to leave him alone and he went out of his shared room with Kangin.

When he went out of the room, this was the situation:

Zhou Mi and Henry were fighting over the remote.

" Yah. Zhou Mi, give me the remote." Henry said as he tried to get the remote.

" Later, Henry. You're disturbing Kibum." Zhou Mi said as placed the remote farther from Henry.

Kibum on the other hand, was just staring at the TV, with laser-like intensity.

Shindong was begging Hankyung to cook.

" Please hyung! I am so hungry! Can you just tell Yesung -hyung that you started cooking because I was hungry! Please!" Shindong said.

" Later. Hyung would be here any minute, let's just wait for him okay? Hankyung reassured to his dongsaeng .

" Okay." Shindong simply replied.

Donghae and Eunhyuk were dancing.

" So, you go forward, cut then slide ." Eunhyuk said.

" Okay. Forward, cut, slide." Donghae said, as he danced.

 Kyuhyun and Sungmin were composing a song.

" Just put there: Girl, I can't explain what I feel." Sungmin said.

" Hyung, that's like EXO's What Is Love." Kyuhyun replied.

" Aish. Who cares." Sungmin said as he hit the maknae's cheeks.

Ryeowook on the other hand, was waiting for Yesung, in front of the door.

" That's unusual, he's never late." Ryeowook said to himself.

 Siwon and Heechul were arguing about God and atheists.

" So, are you saying that if I don't go to church, I'll be living a horrible life? Huh, am I a curse?
Heechul asked the Christian .

" No. I never said that. I just said that if you go to church--" Siwon explained.

" Okay, Siwon , I got you." Heechul said as he interrupted the Christian.

Leeteuk smiled at all his dongsaengs and he said:

" Good Morning!"

"Good morning, hyung!" the others replied.

" Why don't I smell any food, yet. It's almost seven." Leeteuk asked.

" Hyung, Yesung's not here yet. And I promised him that we'll cook together." Hankyung said.

" But, hyung, I'm so hungry !" Shindong said.

" Speaking of him, What's taking Yesung-hyung so long? Kibum asked."

" I don't know." Ryeowook replied, still standing beside the apartment's door.

" Yeah. What's taking him so long?" Kangin asked, as he went of his room.

" Can't we just leave some food for him?" Kyuhyun asked.

" Or at least start eating without him?" Sungmin added.

" Guys. We always eat as a family." Heechul reminded s.

" But, I'm so hungry." Zhou Mi said.

" Me too!" Henry said, as he grabbed the remote from Zhou Mi.

" Why can't we just eat? I'll just ask him why he was late in mass." Siwon said.

" Okay. I'll call his parents after eating." Leeteuk added.

The rest of the members nodded. Hankyung and Shindong started cooking.

Donghae and Eunhyuk set the table and mixed some juice.

Hankyung served the rice and everyone sat down on the round table.

" So, let's pray !" Siwon said.

" Oh God!" Heechul said as he covered his face and ears.

" In the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit, Amen." Siwon said .

" Lord, please bless us today, and please guide Yesung on his way here. Amen." Leeteuk said.

Everyone started eating and while they were eating:

" It feels different without Yesung." Shindong said.

" Yeah. There's no weird aura in here." Zhou Mi added.

" No one starts to talk to us." Sungmin said .

" Or disturbs us ." Kibum added.

" Or says random stuff that makes us spit whatever we eat." Donghae murmured.

" I miss him." Ryeowook and Henry said together.

" Where is he?" Hankyung asked, with a tone of worry on his voice .

" Guys, don't worry. He'll be here in no time. I'll call him , to make sure." Leeteuk assured to s.

The maknae, Kyuhyun, just sighed and continued eating.

The other members continued eating, and afterwards, they started preparing for their individual activities.

Siwon and Heechul were still arguing about God. The volume of their voices alone proved it.

Donghae and Eunhyuk  called dibbs on the bathroom, since they had a schedule to follow .

Kyuhyun, Sungmin and the others watched TV. Siwon and Heechul joined them afterwards and finally stopped arguing about God.

Leeteuk, on the other hand was on the phone, trying to call Yesung.

The phone just kept on ringing , but Yesung wouldn't answer. So, Leeteuk decided to call Yesung's mother.

The phone rang for about three times before someone answered.

" Hello?" a boy said, with a very worried voice.

" Jongjin-ah? Is this you?" Leeteuk asked.

" Oh, yeah. Hi, Teukie-hyung!" Jongjin replied.

" Jongjin-ah, I was going to ask you if Yesung-ssi is planning  on coming here today?" Leeteuk asked.

" Hyung, I called because I was going to ask if Yesung-hyung is there because he didn't come home last night!" Jongjin said.

Leetuk was speechless. His dongsaeng was missing.

" W-what? He's not there?" Leeteuk asked, sounding worried.

" Yeah, hyung. Please look for him!"  Jongjin said, with a choked sob.

" Okay. I will, I will. " Leeteuk said, as he hung up.

" Hyung, what's wrong?" Kangin asked.

Leeteuk ignored the younger male and dialed another number, this time, he sounded even more worried.

" Hello? Manager-hyung? This is Leeteuk. Could all our schedules for today be cancelled? Just say that it's an emergency. Okay. Thank you, hyung." Leeteuk said over the phone.

Leeteuk sighed loudly and when he looked at his dongsaengs, they were all staring at him.

" What?" Leeteuk asked.

" I know something's wrong, hyung." Heechul said.

" Nothing's wrong !" Leeteuk said.

Everyone stared at Leeteuk. There were looks of sarcasm, regret, curiosity , and sadness.

Leeteuk sighed an he broke the news to his dongsaengs:

" Schedules will be cancelled today. Yesung is missing."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: SM Dormitory          

  Time: 8:25 a.m.
Date: March 10,2012

Lay woke up to the smell of pancakes and eggs. He woke Kris up and together, they went out of their room.

They went to the table, and found everyone sitting. Not really everyone, except Luhan and D.O.

" Ni Hao Ma! Anneyong-saeyo! Hello EXO!" Kris said as he greeted s.

" Looks like someone's in a good mood today !" Xiumin teased.

" It's just part of his hangover." Lay replied.

" Maybe he still wants to drink more?" Chanyeol said.

" Are you okay? Are you still drunk or something?" Chen said as he touched the older man's forehead.

" I'm fine! Sheesh. You guys worry too much." Kris said as he hit Chen slightly on the head.

They all sat down, and started eating .

They were eating when Sehun randomly said :

" I like vodka."

" Okay. Weirdo ." Suho said.

" I mean seriously , I liked the vodka last night. It tasted like tonic  water." Sehun replied.

" You're getting too addicted to vodka, Sehun. It's also bad for you, you know." Tao said.

" Yeah. It could ruin your beautiful voice." Baekhyun said .

" Exactly why I don't drink that much." Kai said.

" Oh god, Kai. Everyone knows how heavy you drink!" Suho said as he kicked him on the leg.

" Oww. Hey, no need to kick!" Kai said as he kicked Suho back.

Well, not really Suho, but Chen.

" Hey!" Chen said as he kicked another leg.

The ten boys started a leg-kicking war, and apparently had a lot of fun.

They were laughing and Xiumin said :

" Keep quiet or you might wake last night's janitors."

" They must have been tired cleaning all the crap we made last night ." Kris said.

" Yeah. You guys wanna wake them up? Like jump on them or something?" Lay asked.

Half of the boys had a smile on their faces, while the other half of the boys- Chen, Baekhyun, Suho , Xiumin and Sehun to name a few, had a face of slight anger.

" Don't you guys pity them? You always bully them." Chen said.

" I know they don't care!" Tao said.

" How sure are you guys that they don't care?" Xiumin added.

"We just know. Anyway, if they were suffering, they could have told us!" Kris  said.

" They're scared of you that's why! Don't you see the point? Doing these stuff could actually make them feel as outsiders." Baekhyun added.

"Okay. Why the heck would they be afraid of us, we're just people,  Chanyeol said.

" You just dot get it. Of course, D.O.'s like one of the youngest of EXO, he would always feel scared to fight back. Luhan's one of the oldest,but he's still scared. " Sehun said .

" I'm also a younger member. And I can defend myself. They're just weak! That's it! Look, I could just simply wake them up, and I know they'd be too weak to even fight me back!" Kai said as he went to Luhan and D.O.'s shared room and quickly slammed the door.

" Yah! What the hell are you doing?" Xiumin shouted.

" Waking them up! Duh!" Kai replied to his older brother.

" Yah! Wake up! Luhan! D.O.! Wake up!" Kai shouted as he got the blanket off their beds.

Apparently, the rude maknae shut up.

The other members realized that Kai shut up so they quickly went to Luhan and D.O.'s room.

They approached the room slowly. Some of them shut their eyes, afraid of what Kai was seeing that made him shut up.

" They didn't commit suicide, did they?" Sehun said as he covered his eyes.

" No." Kai simply replied.

" What happened Kai?" Xiumin asked.

Kai was still silent.

" Kai-ssi." Suho said.

Silence.

"Kai! Tell me what's wrong!" Chen said , as he started to worry .

Silence.

" Tell us, Kai!" Baekhyun demanded.

Finally, Kai turned sound to look at his hyungs and dongsaengs and he said:

" They're gone. Hyung! They're gone! Where are they hyung?" Kai said as he held on to Luhan's and D.O.'s blankets.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Music Bank            

 Time: 10:00 p.m.

Date: March 9,2012

Jaejoong was busy placing perfume on himself, fixing his hair and fixing the crumples on his clothes.

" How do I look?" Jaejoong asked.

" You look great, hyung." Yoochun replied as he sat down beside Junsu.

" Great as usual." Junsu added.

Jaejoong simply laughed and said:

" Of course."

The three JYJ members laughed and afterwards, Yunho arrived, bringing his old clothes.

" How do I look?" Yunho asked.

" I said! You look fine!" Yoochun said, sounding impatient.

Yunho seemed shocked , but he simply said:

" Calm down , I only asked you once!"

" I know ." Yoochun said .

Yunho laughed at his dongsaeng and he stood beside Jaejoong.

" Where's Changmin?" Jaejoong asked.

" He's probably still changing."Junsu guessed.

" Yeah. He's still changing. I told him to change downstairs, near the storage room." Yunho said.

" Oh. You wanna go there, give him a scare." Jaejoong suggested.

Yunho laughed, which meant he agreed, but, Junsu and Yoochun were clearly disapproving.

" That's just mean, you know." Junsu said.

" What's mean?" Yunho asked.

" Scaring him. It's ten in the evening and were still going to that haunted house! The kid might be scarred for life!" Yoochun added.

" It would only scare him for a few seconds , he'll cope up later on." Jaejoong replied.

" Okay. I'm not joining you guys. I don't wanna scar that kid's life!" Junsu said.

" Me too. You guys can go down and scare the crap out of him, but never include us in your plans." Yoochun added.

" Okay, grandpa." Yunho said as he dragged Jaejoong out of the room and made their way to the basement.

Jaejoong hid behind the wall, while Yunho ran to the restroom Changmin changed in.

He ran going to the door, and apparently, he slid on something.

" Oh! The hell?" Yunho screamed.

Jaejoong ran to Yunho, and apparently Yunho's voice was loud enough that even Yoochun and Junsu went to the basement.

" What happened hyung?" Junsu asked .

" I slid on something." Yunho replied as he tried to look for the thing that made him fall .

" Next time, you should actually watch where your going!" Yoochun reminded his hyung.

" I was, when I slid on this stupid little ras-" Yunho said as he finally took hold of the bracelet that made him fall.

Apparently, it was no ordinary bracelet. And the person who owned it was no ordinary person.

It was Changmin's bracelet.

" Isn't that Changmin's bracelet?" Jaejoong asked.

Yunho gulped and he spoke:

" I'm afraid it is."

The four boys were speechless. Something might have happened to their poor maknae. But, they always thought positive and had a sense of humor.

" Ah, Changmin-ssi, I know you're just here somewhere." Yoochun said.

Silence.

" I know you're planning to scare us. We know your plans, Changmin-ssi. Just come out already." Junsu added.

Silence.

" Chamgmin-ssi , if you're not planning on coming out, we might as well stay here the entire night." Jaejoong said.

Silence.

" Changmin-ssi! This is the only night we could spend together, and you hiding from us is ruining it! Just show yourself !" Yunho said , with an angry tone in his voice.

Silence.

" This kid is really pissing me off." Jaejoong said.

" Someone call his cell. And let's follow the sound, that'll lead us to him."  Yoochun said.

" I left my phone upstairs." Yunho said.

" I have my phone . I'll call him." Junsu said as he dialed Changmin.

It rang for about three times, before they heard a ringing.

" He's here." Yunho said.

" Follow, the sound. And don't hang up, Junsu." Yoochun said.

" Copy that." Junsu replied.

" Where are you Changmin -ssi?" Jaejoong asked .

They were looking for the source and finally they found the phone.

It was there, along with Changmin's old clothes, but the news was:

Changmin was not there.

This made the other boys freak out and they ran upstairs, and spread the news to their manager, that Changmin was missing.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location:Jay's Steamed Buns

Time: 9:17 p.m.
Date: March 9,2012

" What is taking Onew hyung so long in the freaking restroom ?" Jonghyun asked.

" I don't know." Key replied.

" Do you wanna go to the restroom and call him ? Or give him water? Maybe he's constipated?" Minho suggested.

This made Taemin spit a mouthful of pepper overloaded buns on Key.

" Ah! Your so disgusting!" Taemin said as he hit Minho.

" And your not ?" Key- who was filled with saliva and steamed buns sarcastically asked.

"Oh. Sorry umma." Taemin said.

" Just wipe these off. Come on, Jonghyunnie, wipe these crap off me." Key said as he offered a tissue for Jonghyun.

" Um. Sure." Jonghyun said as he wiped of the steamed buns Taemin spit oh him.

Afterwards, the four boys left the restaurant, and looked for Onew.

" Onew hyung! Where are you?" Key shouted.

Silence.

 " Onew hyung! Where are you?"
Minho now said, with a much deeper and louder voice.

Silence.

" Come on, hyung! It's getting late. Let's go!" Tamin said.

Silence ,

" Come on, guys. Let's break into the restroom." Jonghyun said.

" I'll kick it on three. " Minho said as he stood back .

" One, two , three!" Minho counted before he ran to the door , at full speed.

He kicked the door, which apparently flung open.

" Hyung!" Jonghyun said as he entered the restroom.

But, Onew was no where to be found.

" Where's Onew hyung?" Taemin asked .

" I don't know .But, we have to tell manager hyung about this ." Jonghyun said.

" Tell him what, that hyung is just so naughty to face us and that he's hiding from us?" Key asked.

" Of course not! That is so like 1995." Minho said, as he laughed.

Key, Taemin and Jonghyun looked at him like a weirdo and finally Minho shut up. To break the awkward moment, Minho asked:

" So, why do we need to tell the manager about this ?"

" Well, we need to tell him that Onew hyung is not only naughty. He's also missing." Jonghyun said, as he hurried out of the restaurant .

Key and the others followed him, and headed to the SM Building.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: SEOUL Nights Hotel

 Time:7:18 a.m.
Date: March 10,2012

" Good morning." Victoria greeted to her members.

" Good morning unnie!" the others greeted back.

" Do we have a schedule today ?" Amber asked, as she drank some coffee.

" Apparently, we don't . So it's our free day today." Vic replied to her younger member.

" Yes! What do you guys wanna do today ?" Sulli asked.

" Well, it's up to you girls where you want to go. I'm fine with anywhere." Vic said.

" I'm fine with anywhere too." Amber added.

" I'm also fine with anywhere. But, we can start our day by waking Luna-unnie up. I bet she's tired looking for you last night ." Krystal said, eying on Amber.

" What? Seriously I did not send that message." Amber exclaimed .

" Just kidding unnie." Krystal said as she laughed at Amber, who was seriously panicking.

" Very funny Krystal." Amber said, sarcastically .

" Well, what are we waiting for? Let's hop on her!" Vic said as she entered Luna's room.

They entered Luna 's hotel room and found a blanket, all crumpled on her bed.

" Jump on three?" Sulli asked.

" Yeah." Amber replied.

" Okay. One, two, three!" Krystal counted.

The four girls jumped on Luna's bed, altogether.

" Wake up , Luna-ssi!" Vic shouted.

But, to her disappointment, Luna was not on her bed .

" Huh? She's not here ?" Amber asked.

" Yeah. That's strange." Sulli added.

" You think she left early?" Krystal asked .

" No. Impossible. Her running shoes are still here. And her slippers aren't here." Vic said.

" I'll call her." Krystal offered.

She dialed the phone and the same thing came out:

" Network busy."

" Very strange." Krystal said.

Victoria started to worry. So she called the manager and asked him:

" Manager-oppa? This is Vic. Is Luna there?"

" No, she isn't !" The manager replied.

" Oh no! She's missing!" Vic said, as she hung up.

She hurriedly got the bag she prepared on the bed and told her members to pack up quickly.

" Why do we need to pack up, unnie?" Amber asked.

" We need to look for Luna. I think she's in danger ." Vic replied.

" Okay." Krystal and Sulli replied as they quickly packed their things.

Afterwards, the four girls left the hotel, checked out and looked for Luna.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Girls' Generation Dormitory
Time: 7:00 a.m.
Date: March 10,2012

" I wonder if Sica unnie would eat this sandwich." Seohyun said as she placed the last piece of bread on the sandwich .

" Of course, Seo! She loves sandwiches!" Tiffany replied.

" Um. I secretly placed cucumbers!" Seo said as she showed her unnies the cucumbers .

 " Nice. Slick move Seo." Yuri said as she high-fived the maknae.

" You're so evil! I like it." Yoona added.

" I swear you are becoming like Kyuhyun." Sunny murmured .

" I really want to see her eat the cucumber ." Seo said, as she made final touches on her sandwich.

Afterwards, Jessica came out of her room.

" Good morning unnie!" Hyoyeon greeted first.

The other girls greeted her as well  and Jessica simply smiled at them.

" Look, unnie. Seohyun made you something." Sooyoung said as she gave the sandwich.

" I hope you'll like it, unnie." Seohyun said, innocently.

" Aww. Thanks, Seo." Jessica said as she took a bite, and swallowed it.

It was when Tiffany started laughing hysterically, and Sunny started banging the table.

The other girls laughed hard as well, which left Jessica confused.

" Why are you laughing ?" Jessica asked.

" Don't you taste it?" Yuri asked, while giggling.

" Taste what ?" the oldest asked.

" The cucumbers!" Hyo and Soo said together.

Jessica's eyes widened and she started hitting Seohyun, who was still laughing .

" Unnie, you ate cucumbers!  See, it doesn't taste like anything!" Seohyun said while giggling.

" And yet you say that you really hate cucumbers!" Yoona said.

" Ugh! You girls are so annoying ! I'm telling Taeyeon -unnie!" Jessica said as she stormed out of the kitchen.

The other girls, were still laughing and hitting the table.

Jessica on the other hand, stormed in Taeyeon's  room and called her name a lot of times.

" Taeyeon-unnie! They're all so mean to me! Seo fed me cucumbers!" Jessica said .

Silence followed after that.

" Taeyeon-unnie!" Sica mentioned again.

Silence.

" Yah! Unnie!" Jessica said as she grabbed Taeyeon's blanket of the bed.

But to her surprise, Taeyeon was not there.

" Taeyeon-unnie? Where are you?" Sica started to ask.

Afterwards, the other girls approached Taeyeon's room, only to find Jessica holding her blanket.

" Sica unnie? Is everything alright?"  Yoona asked.

" She's missing." Jessica mumbled.

" What do you mean?" Sunny asked.

" Maybe she went out to buy something?" Seohyun suggested.

" No. She never leaves without her phone, and her necklace." Jessica said as she held on to the
two items.

" Oh." Hyoyeon simply said.

The eight girls stared into blank space , before Jessica said:

" Girls, get ready. We need to go to the SM Building."

" Copy that unnie." the seven other girls replied, as they took a bath , and prepared to leave for the SM Building.

Jessica was Taeyeon 's room, she held her blanket and said:

" Unnie, where are you ?"