Chapter Nine: You're Alive!

Kidnapped

// A.N. This will make all you guys happy. Trust me :)  The title alone makes you happy :) //

Location: SM Entertainment
Time: 9:05 a.m.
Date: March 11,2012

" Onew. Onew? Onew!" Leeteuk yelled.

" I'm sorry! I couldn't think of anyone else!" Kris said.

Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin approached the table , got the smartphone and read the message.

After reading the message :

" You ing son of a !" Jonghyun said as he charged Kris and punched him on the face.

The other EXO members took Jonghyun of Kris. Jonghyun on the other hand , was still screaming like hell.

" From all people, why Onew!!" Jonghyun said.

" That's why, I said I'm sorry! I couldn't think of anyone but him!" Kris explained and explained.

" Hyung, just calm down. " Key whispered to Jonghyun.

" How the hell could I calm down?
Key, Onew Hyung's about to die! How could you be so calm about this?" Jonghyun yelled as he buried his face on his palms.

" Hyung, I'm scared too. But there's nothing we could do about it! " Minho replied.

" It's just not possible. He might be dead-- or--he--might- be-" Jonghyun mumbled , and afterwards, cried.

SHINee's maknae, Taemin, hugged Jonghyun from the back.

" Hyung. I'm sorry. " Taemin said as he allowed his tears to fall on Jonghyun's back.

Key and Minho followed Taemin and hugged Jonghyun as well.

Everyone was unusually silent, as they watched the SHINee members mourn by themselves.

After a few minutes , another CD arrived. Attached to it was another note that said:

" You must be sad. But, don't be.
                                                V1"

This made Jonghyun and the other SHINee members cry harder.

" How the hell are we not supposed to be sad?" Chanyeol asked .

" This might contain Onew-Hyung's death." Kai mumbled.

" I can't watch ." Krystal said as she covered her eyes.

" Me too." Hyoyeon added.

All of the girls covered their eyes. Some boys , like Sehun, Ryeowook and Sungmin covered their eyes as well.

" I guess, we need to watch it." Hankyung said .

Jonghyun wiped a tear on his cheek and replied:

" I need to know how he died."

" And I need to know how I killed him." Kris said, as he cried.

Baekhyun and Tao comforted Kris and encouraged him that it wasn't his fault.

Leeteuk looked at his mourning family as he inserted the CD in the player, and pressed play.

On the TV, the SM Family saw Onew, wearing white, surrounded by white walls, white floors and ceilings. All in all, everything was white.

" Isn't this making you crazy? Everything is white!" Siwon said.

Everyone just shushed Siwon and Siwon just shut up.

" Yeah it is. " Chen whispered in Siwon's ear.

Siwon just smiled at his dongsaeng , and concentrated in the TV.

They watched Onew in the white room, and they heard the masked man, who they knew as V1, with Onew.

V1 set the recording camera on the floor , so, all they saw was V1's feet, and they saw a full-body shot of Onew.

" Onew has so much bruises." Kyuhyun said .

" I know ." Eunhyuk replied, as he focused on the TV.

" So, what do you want?" Onew asked.

" Well, I got a message from your family." V1 said.

" Really? What did they say?" Onew asked, sounding excited .

" Well, first, I told them that they should pay a huge amount of money if they want me to free you."

" And?" Onew asked.

" I also told your family not ask help from anyone if they wished to rescue you." V1 said.

" And? What did they do?" Onew asked.

" It's obvious, they disobeyed." V1 said, with a chuckle.

"What does this have to do with me?" Onew asked.

" Well, I asked them to choose who to kill, because I don't have the right to kill whoever I like." V1 said.

There was silence before Onew asked:

" They picked me right?"

" What else?" V1 asked.

Onew sat down on the floor and buried his face on his palms 

" No! That's impossible, they wouldn't do that! Jonghyun wouldn't allow that! Teukie-hyung wouldn't allow that! They wouldn't do that!" Onew mumbled, as tears fell in his eyes.

" Hyung, I'm so sorry." Jonghyun said as he cried harder.

The DBSK members just comforted the SHINee members and hugged them.

Everyone on the other hand was silent, and they just focused on the TV.

" I'm sorry, Onew." V1 said as he raised the gun to Onew's head.

" Onew-hyung!!" Taemin yelled as tears fell from his eyes.

" Oppa!" Sulli mumbled.

" Come on, shoot, I'm worthless anyway." Onew said, as he knelt down, and let his tears stream down his face.

V1 chuckled for a while as he prepared the gun. He took a golden bullet from his pocket and inserted it in the gun chamber.

Onew on the other hand nervously stole glances at V1, who was still preparing the gun.

" You know, Onew, I like you. You seem so brave. You're not afraid to die." V1 said with a chuckle.

Onew, was silent. He was on his knees, and on his hands. It was like, he wanted to escape. He wanted to live.

But, he only had two choices, to escape and live, or be killed.

It was clear that Onew wanted to live, and the SM Family even encouraged him to escape.

" Run Onew!! Run!" Chen yelled.

" You can still escape!" Henry and Zhou Mi added.

Onew was already prepared to sprint up, when V1 held him down.

" I'm sorry Onew, but, this is my job." V1 said as he pulled the gun's slide.

But, Onew thought fast. He sprinted up , and ran as fast as his could.

" Faster, tofu leader!" Minho yelled from behind.

" Faster, oppa!" Krystal added.

Onew may have ran away, but he only had a few seconds head start.

He got caught, and it was probably one of the worst ways to get caught.

He was shot.

He landed face first just a few feet in front of the camera. After a few seconds, crimson fluid flowed from his body, towards the camera, until it stained a part of  the lens.

Both V1 and the SM Family were speechless.

The first sounds they heard after the gun shot were distinct voices which sounded like Yesung, Changmin and the others.

There was a lot of distinct door banging and a lot of crying and screaming.

" Onew-hyung!!"

" Oppa!"

" Onew-ssi. Please, you can't die."

" We thought we lost you today! We can't lose you again."


Sadly, Onew was just on the floor. Bleeding, injured, lifeless.

They watched as Onew's crimson colored blood flowed from his body, and trailed on the white floor.

" Onew-hyung!! Jonghyun yelled and cried,hard.

" Hyung, what will happen to SHINee?" Key added, still with tears.

" Hyung, SHINee won't have a leader anymore." Taemin murmured, as he let his tears flow again.

Minho on the other hand was silent. Tears fell from his eyes, and he just wiped them off, to keep his manly image.

" Oppa, you shouldn't be a man always." Sulli said , with tears on her eyes.

Minho just hugged Sulli, and when he looked around, he realized that everyone was crying as well.

Especially Kris, who was still blaming himself for Onew's death.

" I'm sorry, Jjong, I know how important he is in your life." Kyuhyun whispered to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun on the other hand wiped the tears off his cheeks, and prepared a fist .

" He's gone . You killed him. You killed my hyung!" Jonghyun said, as he charged on Kris.

" I think Kris had a lot of punches for today." Kangin said, as he blocked Jonghyun from punching Kris.

Kangin signaled Kai, Tao and Lay to take Jonghyun out and calm him there.

" I can't believe he's gone!" Yoochun said, as he took a puff from his inhaler.

" Yeah." Junsu mumbled, as he let some of his stored tears fall.

After five minutes, Jonghyun came back in. His eyes were bloodshot red, there were bags under his eyes, and he looked more of an addict .

But he didn't mind it , because everyone else was like that too.

" What do we do now?" Taemin asked.

" We can't do anything, for now." Jaejoong replied.

" So, what do we do ? Just let Onew-hyung rot  to death ? And what about the others? Let them rot as well?" Lay asked.

" No, I'm saying that--" Jaejoong was about to reply when he got cut off by a sound from the TV.

" Crap!" a voice said.

The SM Family looked at the TV and their mood changed.

Frowns turned smiles. Tears that flowed have stopped flowing .And most of all, anger and sadness, turned to happiness.

" Are his eyelids moving ?" Amber asked.

" Did he just say crap?" Vic added.

" I think he did. He just did!" Jessica said.

Everyone started crossing their fingers, and even their toes. Siwon started praying , while the others encouraged Onew, despite him being on the screen.

" Onew! Come on!" Yunho said .

" Get up! Get up!" Yuri and Yoona added.

" Come on, Tofu leader! Get up!" Key yelled from behind.

Everyone started screaming. Yelling Onew's name and telling him to get up.

" Come on, Onew! Get up!"

" You can do it!"

" Move! Get up!"

All those words filled the room, and they turned to cheers, when Onew lifted himself off the floor crawled on his own blood.

Disgusting as it might sound, but, happiness didn't stop them from celebrating .

" Yes!! Onew! You're alive!" Leeteuk said .

" Onew-oppa!" the girls celebrated.

" You're safe! Thank God!" everyone else said.

The last things they saw was Onew crawling out of the white room, and V1's masked face turning the camera off.

Everyone celebrated, they hugged each other . And forgot about what happened just an hour ago.

They were hugging each other when the smartphone vibrated. Leeteuk read the message out loud:

" See, I told you not to be sad!
                                           -V1"

Leeteuk placed the phone aside and celebrated with his family, because, Onew was not killed.