Chapter Three: The Search Begins

Kidnapped

// A.N. I'm glad I'm getting more subscribers for this story, and for my other story " The One I Love", and because of my happiness, I wrote this chapter!//

Location : SM Entertainment
Time: 10:47 a.m.
Date: March 10,2012

Jessica waited for her members at the SM Building's lobby. She was waiting for a text from Tiffany.

While waiting for Tiffany and the other girls, her sister, Krystal arrived at the building.

" Krystal? What are you doing here?" Jessica asked.

" Unnie! " Krystal said as she hugged her sister.

" Why are you here?" Jessica asked.

" Unnie! Luna-unnie is missing! We looked for her everywhere ! But she was nowhere to be found!" Krystal explained to her sister.

" Oh my gosh! Taeyeon -unnie is missing too! Since last night!" Jessica explained to her sister.

" Have you tried calling her phone?" Krystal asked.

" Her phone was in our dorm. So, we couldn't call her." Sica replied.

" Oh. Okay. Anyway, unnie, Are you here because you're looking for Taeyeon unnie." Krystal asked her senior, of five years.

" Yeah. There rest of SNSD is also here. We thought that she'd be here." Sica replied to her dongsaeng .

After a few minutes of waiting, Tiffany finally arrived , along with Sunny, Yuri and the other girls.

" Krystal! Hi!" Sunny said as she hugged her unnie's younger sister.

" Hi twin!" Yoona said.

" What brings you here?" Yuri asked.

" Well, Luna- unnie is missing." Krystal replied .

" Too?" Seohyun and Hyoyeon said together.

" Yeah. Actually, f(x) and I are here to look for her." Krystal said .

" f(x) is here too?" Tiffany asked.

" Yeah. They're right behind you. I can see Amber - unnie from here."Krystal said as she pointed at the back.

Victoria, Sulli and Amber came walking . Sooyoung on the other hand, greeted her unnie and dongsaengs.

" Hi Vic unnie!" Sooyoung greeted.

" Hi Soo." Vic greeted with a smile.

SNSD and f(x) high fived each other, they talked for a moment and after a few minutes, they were disturbed by loud and deep voices shouting a name, that was familiar to these girls.

" Yesung-hyung!" a voice shouted.

" Yesung-hyung!" another , more high pitched shouted.

The girls questioned themselves:

" Is that Kangin-oppa? And Ryeowook-oppa?"

" I guess it is." Amber said.

" Yesung! Where are you?" a voice, which was Leeteuk's shouted.

The fourteen boys slowly approached the lobby, and they met with the girls.

" Vic!" Zhou Mi said.

" Zhou Mi- oppa!" Sulli said.

" Have you seen Yesung-hyung?" Sungmin asked.

" Why? He's missing too?" Vic asked.

" Yeah! Ever since we dropped him off last night!" Heechul said.

" Now, we don't even know where he is." Kibum added.

" Oh, well, we just have to hope that --" Kyuhyun said, but got interrupted by another set of loud and deep voices.

" Xi Luhan! Do KyungSoo ! Where are you?" a voice, which clearly belonged to Xiumin shouted, and echoed throughout the hall.

" That's Xiumin." Hankyung said.

Ten young looking Chinese-Korean boys entered the room, and joined the other members of the SM family .

" Don't tell me, Luhan and D.O. Are missing." Henry guessed.

" Yeah." Baekhyun simply replied.

" Same here. Yesung, Taeyeon and Luna are also missing." Donghae said.

" Well, we might as well add two more people to the group." Chen said.

" I swear, this is insa-" Eunhyuk hissed, and got cut off again, by loud voices.

" Changmin-ssi! Are you here? Come on!" a voice said, which belonged to Jaejoong.

" Is that Jaejoong? What is he doing here?" Shindong asked.

When the four men finally showed up, they quickly ran towards them.

" Woah! Finally, I've seen you in person." Chanyeol said, amazed in seeing Jaejoong.

" Okay. Don't worry, we're idols . We're at the same level." Jaejoong said as he patted Chanyeol's head.

" Oh-- cool-." Chanyeol said, and he fainted, because of amazement.

" Yah! Chanyeol-ssi! Wake up!" Suho said as he shook his dongsaeng.

The other people ignored Chanyeol and continued their discussion.

" Well, I suppose to say Changmin also disappeared." Siwon guessed.

" What else?" Yoochun replied.

" Is that why you guys are here too?" Junsu asked.

"Yeah. Kids these days just mysteriously disappear at night." Kris said.

" Hmm. So, have you tried contacting the police on help or anything?" Yunho asked.

" No. We didn't want the public to know." Lay replied.

" So, are we all here becau-" Sehun asked , but he stopped when someone touched his shoulder.

" Oh crap!" Sehun cursed, which made the girls giggle.

Sehun turned around to see Taemin touching his shoulder.

" Are we having an SM Town meeting or anything , because we kind of have an emergency." Taemin asked.

" No, not really. But, we would like to ask you, is your group lacking a member, missing in particular." Tao asked.

" Yeah, Onew hyung mysteriously disappeared last night ." Key replied, behind Tao.

" Oh. Didn't see you there." Tao said.

Key just kept his straight face and smiled.

" I swear, what is happening?" Jonghyun asked. " Hyung's missing, you guys have missing members too. What should we do?"

" We could start looking for them in one place , or at least two in every part of Seoul." Kai suggested.

" Yeah. Good idea." Sica said.

They were silent for a moment before Krystal spoke :

" You know , I was here with Sica unnie alone and how on earth did we become a mob of Fourty-four people? Could we at least transfer a conference room or a room perhaps?"

" Yeah. We could start with that." Leeteuk said, as he led the SM family to a conference room.

The entire SM family went in a conference room, and there they waited, talked about their plans and strategies on how to get their members back.