Chapter Seventeen: Meet You At The Border

Kidnapped

// A.N. Guys, so the journey's about start!!! Faten your seatbelts,'cause this will be a long ride!//

Location: Pyongyang National Road

Time: 11:47 p.m.
Date: March 13,2012

"Tao! It's already your shift! See, I already drove 25 kilometers." Lay complained as he drove the ice truck.

Kris opened the glass window which allowed Lay to clearly listen to them and he touched his neck.

Lay jerked when Kris touched him, and when Kris looked at the steering wheel, he laughed.

" Yah! You didn't even reach 2 kilometers yet!" Kris said with a chuckle.

" Yeah, Lay. Vic and Amber- jie jie drove the first 50 kilometers. Aren't you embarrassed of what you're doing now?" Tao added.

" Absolutely not, just don't make me drive this thing, its so tiring!"
Lay complained.

" Don't worry, Lay, just drive and it'll be over when you know it." Victoria encouraged him.

" Yeah, just distract yourself. You could sing something. Or maybe rap, you could be good at that." Amber suggested.

Lay continued driving. To keep himself distracted, he started singing History, in Korean.

" I need and you want me! Um, what was next ?" Lay said to himself, but, it was loud enough for Zhou Mi and the others to hear.

" He seems to be enjoying himself." Zhou Mi commented.

" Yeah, really. I'm starting to think that he's enjoying the drive." Henry added.

" Yeah, you might as well want to let him drive for--" Zhou Mi said but got cut off by Lay's singing.

" Careless! Careless! Shoot anonymous! Anonymous! Heartless! Mindless! No one who care about me!" Lay sang and sang.

This made the others laugh and say:

" Woohoo! Great job, Lay!"

" Number one singer!"

" The best idol!"

But, of course, they were all sarcasm. Even Lay knew that. Despite all the sarcasm, Lay just continued singing. He even imitated Chen's part in What Is Love.

" This is fun, I swear." Kris said.

" I know, he's like singing with all his might." Henry replied.

" Yeah." the others replied in agreement .

" Isn't this fun, Hankyung-gege?" Zhou Mi asked as he turned to Hankyung.

Sadly, Hankyung was sleeping soundly on the side of the truck.

Kris slowly crept to his side, as if to scare him.

" Don't wake him up!" Victoria said as she tackled Kris.

" I wasn't gonna wake him up! Look at his position, that is so uncomfortable." Kris whispered.

" Who cares. He's sleeping soundly already, it's been a long day for him, and for us too." Vic whispered back at him.

" Won't that hurt his back?" Kris asked.

" It won't ,I swear." Vic replied.

" But, jie jie, he looks so uncomfortable." Kris said.

" Just don't worry about him, Kris. Anyway, we're safe in this truck, so just sleep, so that you'll have enough energy for your shift." Vic replied to her younger brother.

" Yeah, I guess it's time to sleep. Right guys?" Kris asked the other people with him.

Apparently, they were all drifting off to dreamland, especially Henry, with his mouth half -open.

" Sleep, Kris." Vic said with her eyes closed.

" Jie jie, I'm not sleepy." Kris replied.

" Wu YiFan, sleep." Vic slightly raised her voice.

Afterwards, both Kris and Vic closed their eyes.

A few minutes passed and the truck went a sudden stop . It made Tao wake up.

A little furious, Tao said:

" You woke me up, you know."

Lay chuckled and said:

" 25 kilometers. Your turn!"

Lay went out of the drivers seat and entered the storage area. Tao went out of the storage area and hopped in the driver's seat.

He started driving and while driving, he passed by a sign which said:

" Border of North Korea: 125 kilometers."

Tao sighed and mumbled to himself:

" Twenty-five is not much. You can do this Huang Zi Tao."

Afterwards, Tao continued driving.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Smartphone Factories Incorporated
Time: 9:47 p.m.
Date: March 13,2012

" One more pour, hyung . It won't hurt much." Onew said as he tried to pour the alcohol with his good hand.

" Onew-ssi, my wound is like double of yours, see, one, two." A pale Yesung said as he pointed on the gunshot wounds on his right leg and left thigh.

" Okay. I'm pouring." Onew said as he poured alcohol on Yesung's  wound.

" Ahh! !" Yesung screamed .

" Crap! Do KyungSoo, are you trying to kill me?" Changmin yelled from the other side of the room.

Yesung turned his head towards Changmin, whose head was leaning on the wall, and his back was exposed .

D.O. was treating Changmin's wound with the left over iodine solution. His eyes were big and he was concentrated on putting the medicine.

It seemed like the kid got used to sight of blood. D.O., who was scared of everything about being a captive, became brave enough to treat a wound.

With Changmin's wound treated, D.O. and Changmin approached Yesung, who still had the bullet in him.

" Luhan, cut him." Onew ordered .

" Okay, this will be the first and last  time I'll be cutting someone. KyungSoo should be doing this " Luhan eyed D.O.,who was helping the others pin Yesung down. He mumbled to himself as he got the scalpel from Onew.

Luhan proceeded to cutting Yesung. It made Yesung screamed out in pain, shift uncomfortably on the floor and jerk every time Luhan cut a new part of his skin.

" I'm done!" Luhan said as he helped Changmin and D.O. hold on to him.

" Okay, Taeyeon-noona, we need you." Onew said to Taeyeon.

" No! Taeyeon, you can't look at me! Not yet!" Yesung yelled.

" Wha-- hyung, we'll never finish if you won't let her get the bullets out!" Onew said .

" I won't let her see me in my brief!" Yesung yelled.

" Oppa! Who cares about you and your brief! All we need to do is get that freaking bullet out of your body and that's it!" Taeyeon yelled while facing her back on the boys.

" I have to say, she's right oppa! Who cares about your brief! Eunhyuk- oppa told me that you walk around with your brief in the dorm." Luna added.

" What! He told you that? That rascal!" Yesung cursed.

" Oppa! Just let Taeyeon-unnie do it!" Luna yelled.

Yesung sighed, and he said:

" Fine! But, this will only stay in this room! When we're free, don't  mention this to anyone!"

" We won't ." his six dongsaengs replied.

" Okay, just start." Yesung said as he closed his eyes.

Taeyeon turned around and got the tweezers from Onew.

" This will be quick. Just don't move ."

Taeyeon started working on Yesung's leg. It was easy because Yesung's leg is quite small, and it was easy for her to control.

" I felt the bullet ,oppa. Don't move !" Taeyeon said as she focused her sight on his leg.

" Do you even think I could move?" Yesung yelled.

" I'm just saying." Taeyeon said as she snubbed and started working on the leg again.

A few minutes of screaming, moving and cussing passed and Taeyeon got the bullet out of Yesung's leg.

Taeyeon washed her hands and she shifted herself in front of Yesung.

" Time for your thigh, oppa." Taeyeon said, eagerly.

Yesung nervously set his pants aside, which covered Yesung's thigh.

This left the six other hostages speechless. Especially Taeyeon.

" Woah, I didn't expect your thighs to be so, hairless." Changmin managed to say.

" Yeah. I mean, it could be mistaken for a girl's legs." Luhan added.

" Do you shave? Or were you born hairless?" D.O. asked.

Taeyeon the other hand, was still speechless. She started caressing Yesung's thigh.

" Yah! Taeyeon-ssi, you seem like a !" Yesung yelled , as he hit Taeyeon's hand.

" You wax , don't you?" Taeyeon asked.

" He what?" Luna asked as she ran towards Yesung and caressed his leg.

" Yah! Luna! You have a boyfriend." Yesung said as he pointed at Onew.

" He'll understand." Luna said as she smiled at Onew- who had his " Onew Condition" face.

Yesung sighed and said:

" Okay, I wax! Just ignore my thigh please! And just start on the bullet."

The rest of the idols giggled and Taeyeon decided to get serious. She started to insert the tweezers in Yesung's wound, making him
jerk and scream out in pain.

" ! I just couldn't get used to that feeling."

" Just stay still." Taeyeon ordered her senior of five years.

Yesung did as he was told. With the help of Changmin and the others, they pinned Yesung on the floor and made him stop moving. But, he never stopped jerking every time the tweezers moved inside him.

" Stop moving will you?It's hard getting a bullet using tweezers " Taeyeon complained.

" And it's hard when someone's bossing around you and telling you to stop moving." Yesung shot back.

" Okay. Okay. Just stop moving, the bullet's almost here." Taeyeon said.

Yesung nodded his head and he kept still.

After a few more minutes, Taeyeon got the bullet out of Yesung's thigh and she set it aside.

" I'm done! This will be the last time I'll be doing this!" Taeyeon yelled as she let D.O. take over to clean and treat Yesung's wound.

D.O. took over and let cleaneed Yesung's wound. Caressing his thigh one more time, Yesung instantly hit his hand.

" Sorry, hyung . I just needed proof. Anyway, It's smooth." D.O. said with a smile.

Yesung twitched his brows and said:

" Do KyungSoo , just do what you're supposed to do."

D.O. nodded his head in embarrassment and he continued to clean Yesung's wound.

" Good job, guys." Onew said as he faced his dongsaengs. " We were able to manage our elders, my hyungs." Onew added.

Yesung smiled and gave them a thumbs up ,while Changmin was knocked unconscious because of the pain on his shoulder.

" Good job, guys." Yesung said as he smiled, then closed his eyes.

Eventually, he slept.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Seoul National Road
Time: 2:48 a.m.
Date: March 14,2012

Tiffany was about to sleep, but apparently, the driver of their truck was one of the worst drivers in the world and his driving kept her awake.

That someone is Leeteuk.

" Yah! Teukie-hyung, could you like step out of the wheel, because your driving is like keeping everyone awake!" Kangin yelled from the back.

" Yah! You try driving when someone's being a pain in your ." Leeteuk shot back.

Kangin snubbed, then he said:

" Could you at least let Heechul-hyung, or Shindong drive?"

Leeteuk snubbed and he said:

" Fine. Heechul, take the wheel, I'll stay shotgun."

Leeteuk stepped out of the wheel and went to the front seat. Heechul took over him and started driving.

Leeteuk looked at his dongsaengs and he said:

" Keep yourselves cozy back there, this will be a long ride."

He instantly heard plastics unwrapping, cans opening and the sound of sodas sparkling. He also heard chips breaking and the sound of it already irritated him.

He looked at them and saw them eating like they haven't eaten ever since. Especially Shindong.

Some of them took their iPods
out of their backpacks and they just listened to music, which thinking about some things and dozing off to their own dreamland.

Leeteuk, too was getting sleepy, but he decided to stay awake, so that Heechul would have some company.

" Aren't you tired?" Leeteuk asked his junior, of just nine days.

Heechul shook his head as he kept his eyes on the road.

" Aren't you even sleepy or anything?" Leeteuk asked.

He got the same reply from Heechul. A head shake and eyes on the road.

Finally, he spoke, saying:

" Hyung, remember my accident while going to Donghae's dad?"

" Yeah, of course. That memory scared me to death. We thought we lost you. Why?" Leeteuk asked after remembering what happened that night.

" Well, ever since that night , I've been having panic attacks and phobia about sleeping or dozing off in cars. Because I want to be aware of my surroundings. So, I volunteered on driving so that I can make sure that I don't doze off here." Heechul explained.

The leader just nodded his head and said "Oh."

" By the way, hyung, where did you get the money? I never got to ask you." Heechul asked.

" I borrowed from the company. I got parts from SuJu's earnings, SNSD's, EXO's,SHINee's, f(x)'s and TVXQ's and JYJ's." Leeteuk replied.

" Woah. Our earnings reached that much?" Heechul asked.

" Yeah, our earnings from the past  five years. We should do a lot working to repay it, the CEO said." Leeteuk said as he yawned.

" Yeah,  I guess youre right, hyung . Anyway, you should get some sleep , the border's like 195 kilometers away from here.

" Okay. I guess you're right. Are you sure you'll be okay, you know, driving alone?" Leeteuk asked once more .

" Yes hyung. I'm sure. Sleep, you lack a lot of it." Heechul said as he shut the eyes of the older male.

Leeteuk closed his eyes, and unconsciousness followed.

On the other hand, Super Junior's maknae was awake. He was not silent in any manner. He was probably one of the noisiest in the passengers' area.

" Yah! Kyu could you stop with all the giggling, it's annoying me!" Sungmin complained.

" Sorry hyung, it's just--". Kyuhyun said but laughed again.

" Yah! Kyuhyun! Can you shut up!" Donghae complained.

" Yeah! I'm trying to sleep here!" Shindong added.

" I'm sorry guys. It's just the thing I'm watching." Kyuhyun apologized.

" What are you watching? ?" Eunhyuk asked.

" Eww! Hyung, I don't watch that. I'm not like you!" Kyuhyun reacted.

This made the girls giggle. Even Hyoyeon said:

" I knew it oppa, you watch it."

Eunhyuk had an embarrassed look on his face, and then he turned to Kyuhyun.

" So, what are you watching?" Yunho asked.

" I'm watching the surveillance file from last night. It's so funny." Kyuhyun replied.

" Why, what did they do?" Yoochun asked .

" Um, they were treating Yesung-Hyung's gunshot wound, and guess what, he only had his brief on." Kyuhyun said.

" And, that's normal for me." Jaejoong said .

Kyuhyun had a shocked look in his face and Junsu explained:

" He only wears his brief in our dorm."

Kyuhyun nodded his head and continued talking:

" And the best part: Taeyeon found out that he waxes his legs and thighs."

" He what?" a series of questions from different people flew from all areas of the truck .

" Yeah! He waxes! I didn't even know that!" Kyu said while giggling.

" I knew he waxed." Ryeowook said.

" You knew and you didn't tell me!" Heechul- who was driving and listening at the same time- yelled at the eternal maknae.

" Yeah. He told me to wax his leg for him once. Even Kibum waxes his leg!" Ryeowook said as he pointed at Kibum.

" Yah! That was supposed to be a secret! ".Kibum yelled.

The girls just kept on giggling , and Sooyoung asked:

" So, what did Taeyeon-unnie do?"

"Well, she is currently holding on to his hairless thigh." Kyuhyun said as he giggled.

" What!! She's holding on to it!
That is so awkward!" Jessica chuckled.

" Oh My Gosh! She's like a , I swear." Sunny added.

" Exactly, Yesung-hyung just said that." Kyuhyun said.

" Well, that's the unnie I know! Tiffany said as she raised her hand.

" A unnie?" Yoona asked.

" A man-toucher unnie?" Yuri added.

" What! Hell no! Why the hell would you think about that!!" Tiffany scoffed as she threw the nearest thing in Yuri.

Everyone started laughing, even EXO who was starting to drift off to sleep started giggling.

" I think she thinks that our unnie is one of the bravest girls of all. See, she dared to get three bullets out of a man." Seohyun said.

" Yeah. Exactly, What I was saying!" Tiffany said as she eyed Yuri and Yoona, who were still laughing.

" One more thing, D.O. 's touching Yesung-Hyung's thigh too." Kyuhyun said.

" What! Eww. I couldn't imagine Do KyungSoo doing that!" Chen said.

" I know, he seems too innocent to do that!" Kai added.

" He's even afraid at freaking sight of blood. And what now, he's touching blood." Suho said as he checked at the surveillance file.

" And he seems so strong in everything he does. It's like he's not scared anymore." Baekhyun commented.

" He's a man, hyung, just admit it." Sehun said.

" He can't be a man yet , he's too young to be one ." Xiumin added .

" And are you a man, hyung? Have you matured enough? Could you even call yourself a man?" Chanyeol asked sarcastically.

" Yah! Of course. Couldn't you tell the difference?" Xiumin said as he hit Chanyeol.

Everyone started laughing again and Key spoke:

" Well, I can say that my Taemin has matured enough."

Taemin chuckled a little and said:

" I guess so."

" What about me, hyung? Am I mature?" Minho asked with an aegyo face.

" No, Choi Minho." Key replied. " No matter what, you will always be a kid."

Minho twitched his eyebrows and turned to Jonghyun.

" Am I cute, hyung?" Minho asked.

Jonghyun smiled and he patted the taller man's head.

" Of course, you are." Jonghyun replied.

The SHINee members started giggling and when they looked around, everyone but Siwon and Kyuhyun was sleeping.

Kyuhyun was checking on the surveillance file of the previous night .

Siwon was praying the rosary and he spotted the SHINee members chatting on the side of the truck.

" Sleep, this will be a long ride." Siwon said as He shushed the boys.

The SHINee members decided to close their eyes and drift off to their own dreamland.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Location: Smartphone Factories Incorporated
Time: 4:30 a.m.

The pain on Changmin's shoulder kept him awake the entire night. The weird sensation of the cool wind touching his torn muscles made him jerk and scream in pain.

" Shh. Changmin-oppa, I know you have an open wound, but, don't worry, it'll be fine later." Luna said as she patted Changmin's good shoulder.

Changmin breathed hard, he looks at Yesung, who was also silently suffering because of his two gunshots.

" H-hyung? Changmin mumbled.

" W-what, Changmin?" Yesung asked.

" Are you fine?" He asked.

Yesung shook his head and managed to say:

" Sleep, just like how Onew did it."

Changmin did as he was told and slept, to forget about the pain.

Yesung and Taeyeon drifted off to their dreamlands as well, but before Yesung slept, he mumbled:

" Teukie-hyung, where are you?"