Chapter Twenty- Seven: 'Till Death Parts Us All

Kidnapped

// A.N. Guys! I'll try posting the other chapters today. //

Location: Hotel/ Factory Parking Lot
Time: 10:17 p.m.
Date: March 16,2012

Leeteuk opened his eyes and found himself in an ambulance. And even with the doors closed, he swore that he could hear his screaming dongsaengs outside.

" Onew-hyung!!!" Taemin yelled.

" Changmin-ssi!" Yunho added.

" Kyuhyun-ah! Yesung-hyung! What will happen to K.R.Y.?" Ryeowook yelled, while choking on sobs.

" KyungSoo-hyung ! Luhan-gege! Joonmyun-hyung!" Sehun cried.

Hearing this, Leeteuk jolted up and went out of the ambulance. And he saw his dongsaengs in a mental wreck.

He saw his dongsaengs as usual. And the entire place was perimitered with a 'police line-do not cross' rope. A lot of people were watching the rubble as well.

Aside from his dongsaengs, there were policemen, firemen and ambulances. The medical team treated the wounds and bruises of the idols, and the idols in the other hand, were crying.

They all had dust covered in them. Some of them were in absolute hysterics. Some of them were just silent. Some of them just silently cried on the side, while hugging each other.

And on rare cases, some of them fainted. Krystal and Yoochun to be exact.

Seeing his dongsaengs cry and yell for their dead family members made him cry hard as well.

Heechul spotted him and said:

" Hyung! Sungie, and Kyu. They-they're gone!"

Heechul hugged the leader and he cried on his shoulder.

" Chul, It's all my fault!" Leeteuk cursed.

" No, hyung. It's not your fault." Heechul whispered as he hugged Leeteuk tighter.

The 83-line just hugged each other, but, they also got to listen to their screaming dongsaengs behind them.

" Hyung!!!"

" Unnie!!"

" What will happen to us?"

" Why did you leave us?"

" We can't live without you!!"

" Please, come back!!"

This made Leeteuk cry again, and Heechul just comforted him.

Afterwards, a policeman came and said:

" Um. Excuse me, and sorry for your loss. But, I heard the you are South Koreans."

Leeteuk just nodded his head.

" Um, son. Sneaking in through the border is a criminal offense. And supposedly, death is the price for that. But, since you guys did the right thing, I'll let this pass." the policeman said with a smile.

" Wa-what do you mean the right thing, officer?" Heechul asked.

" Um. Ahn Chil Hyun is somewhat the grandson of the factory's owner. And since 1996, he's been wanted by the police, for the case of multiple murder." the policeman explained.

" Oh." Leeteuk and Heechul said together.

" Yeah. As soon as we find the nine missing members of yours, we could send you to a hospital here, and once you guys are healed--" the policeman said, but got cut off by the sound of his radio.

" Officer Bang, we found two boys."

" What's their status?" he asked.

" They're fine sir, they weren't under the rubble."

" Where's your location?"

" South."

" Okay. I will relay." the police man said as he turned back to face Leeteuk and Heechul.

" Um, officer?" Heechul asked.

" We found two boys. They weren't under the rubble, so they're fine. So, let's go." the policeman  said with a smile.

Leeteuk and Heechul smiled as they followed the policeman. But just as they turned around, the rescued boys just arrived.

" Cho Kyuhyun!"  Heechul and the other Super Junior members yelled as they ran to the maknae and hugged him.

" Suho-hyung!!" the EXO members yelled and ran to him as well.

But, instead of smiling and hugging back, Kyuhyun and Suho were just silent.

The other idols went near the two boys and started asking them questions.

" Yah. Kyuhyun, where Luna?" Victoria asked.

She was answered by silence.

" Kyu-ah, where Changmin?" Yunho asked.

Silence.

" Yah! Kyuhyun-oppa, at least tell me you saw them! Tell me you saw Taeyeon-unnie!" Tiffany yelled, with tears on her eyes.

Silence.

" Suho-ssi, tell me you saw Luhan, or KyungSoo."Xiumin said.

Silence.

" Did you see Onew-hyung?" Jonghyun asked.

" Or Jongwoon-hyung?" Donghae asked.

Silence.

Leeteuk thought it was enough so he asked:

" What happened?"

Kyuhyun started to sob and he replied.

" We did. We saw them. We led them out. But--but-- it exploded."

" Sorry, hyung. But- I swear! They were right behind us! They were r-righ-right be-behind us." Suho stuttered as he cried.

Leeteuk hugged EXO-K's leader and whispered:

" Joon Myun-ah, it's not your fault."

Suho and Kyuhyun just continued to sob, also the other idols did. Others cried hard, like really hard.

After a few minutes, the rescue team started bringing huge blocks of cement and they started to carry it away from the rubble.

The idols could only watch them do the work, and wait for news. All they could was sit on the safe side and watch the rubble.

A few hours passed, approximately four hours, and the the idols woke up to a big fuss from the south side of the building.

The sound of about twenty-five men screaming at the top of their lungs on what to do.

" I saw a hand!"

" Be careful!"

" Carry it slowly!"

" On three! One! Two! Three!"

Leeteuk bolted and ran to the place where the rescue team was.

" Yah! Hyung! Wait for me!" Junsu said as he ran after Leeteuk.

The other idols woke up and followed Leeteuk and Junsu as well.

When they arrived on the scene, they closed their eyes on the sight.

Blood. Blood of the seven people who were missing for a week. All those times they planned for their rescue, came to to the point where they see them drenched in blood.

Aside from blood, was their family, all together under the big chunk of cement that fell on them.

" Luna-unnie!" Krystal yelled as she ran to Luna, but got blocked by a policeman.

" Onew-hyung! Please wake up!" Taemin sobbed from behind.

" Changmin-ssi! Wake up! You can't leave us alone! You can't leave Yunho alone!" Jaejoong cried out.

" Please wake up, Luhan-gege. KyungSoo-ah. Lay said while crying.

" Jongwoon-hyung! I'm so sorry I left you back there! Hyung!! Hyung!!" Kyuhyun yelled as he tried to get past the bigger policeman in front of him.

" Please, you have to let us through! That's my unnie in there! Taeyeon-unnie!!" Jessica pleaded to the policeman as she called for Taeyeon.

" I'm sorry, you all have to stay here. The medical team would arrive any minute now." the policeman said with a straight face.

Afterwards, a group of nurses entered the scene and felt their wrists.

" They have pulses." a nurse said.

A lot of sighs of relief was heard from the idols.

" Please, bring them to the hospital. They need medical assistance  now. We can't afford something to happen to them." Leeteuk pleaded to the nurse.

" Of course, sir. It is our duty." the nurse said as she bowed at Leeteuk and called for stretchers.

A few seconds passed and the stretchers arrived. There were seven stretchers, one for each hostage.

" Move. Please step aside." a nurse said as he carried the stretcher.

" Please move!" another nurse said.

The idols did as they were told and they stepped aside. They moved away from the rubble and they decided to wait for them near the ambulances.

But all the way from the parking lot, they could hear the sounds of
nurses screaming at each other.

" Move him carefully!"

" Put him in the stretcher!"

" Careful, he was a shoulder wound."

"  A broken wrist. We should cast this, later."

" Two gunshots."

" One gunshot."

" A wound on his forehead.

The idols just waited patiently on the side. Waiting for their missing-now-injured brothers and sisters to be recovered from the rubble.

A few minutes passed and the first pair of medical men arrived carrying a hostage. They immediately ran to them and checked on the hostage.

Because of the blood on his face, no one really recognized him. But, only a brother could recognize him.

" Changmin. I'm so sorry." Yunho said as he hugged Changmin's unconscious body on the stretcher and walked with the medical men.

" I'm sorry sir, but you all have to stay here."  the man said as he shooed Yunho away- who was trying to get in the ambulance with Changmin.

Yoochun pulled Yunho away from the man, and the ambulance drove off.

" No--please- I need to see him." Yunho said as he cried. Yoochun just hugged him and comforted him.

Afterwards, two pairs arrived and placed them inside. the ambulance.

The pair of medical men stepped away, because they knew that they wanted to see who was who. But, they were only given thirty seconds.

Immediately, Leeteuk ran inside and checked on who it was.

He looked at the face structure, hair color and style. He seriously felt like a mother. He looked at the two unconscious boys carefully. When he was sure of who it was, he called out:

" It's Luhan and D.O."

" What??" The EXO members said as they ran to the ambulance. One by one, they tried to enter the ambulance, but, they were stopped by the medical men.

" You could look at them in the hospital. Not now, they need assistance immediately." the man said as he pushed the EXO members away and closed the ambulance's door. And afterwards, drove away.

A few minutes passed and two more stretchers arrived. From the shadows, the stretchers appeared to be very close to each other.

The pair arrived and they saw a girl and a boy, holding hands.

The SHINee and f(x) members approached them and sighed.

" Wow. It's really a to death till as part, thing." Amber said.

" Yeah. They seem to really love each other." Key added.

" Excuse me, they need treatment, they need to go to the hospital, now." the man said as he placed the pair in the ambulance and placed them on different beds.

The sweetest thing was, they made sure that the two was still holding hands.

Afterwards, they drove away.

Just a few moments after that, another stretcher arrived. This time, it was bringing the girl leader.

" Taeyeon-unnie!" Seohyun cried as she hugged Taeyeon.

" Don't leave us unnie!" Yoona added.

" Unnie, sorry!" Hyoyeon and Sooyoung apologized while crying.

" Unnie!" Sunny said as she shook Taeyeon's unconscious body.

" Excuse me. We need to go to the hospital now." a woman, said as she placed her in the ambulance and drove away.

It took them a while to look at the ambulance drive away. And once more, they waited for the last hostage to arrive.

After a few minutes, another stretcher arrived and the last unconscious man was on it.

" Sungie." Zhou Mi and Heechul said as he shook Yesung.

" Hyung. Please don't leave us." Shindong cried.

" Don't  leave us, hyung. You won't know what will happenif you do." Henry said while crying.

" Hyung, SuJu and K.R.Y. will never be the same without you." Kyuhyun and Ryeowook cried while shaking Yesung.

" Move, please. We need to go to the hospital. Along with the rest of your family." the man said as he placed Yesung in the ambulance and hopped on the driver's seat.

Once the driver stepped on the gas, Leeteuk remembered something, so he called out to the driver.

" Yah! Driver-ahjussi."

The ambulance stopped and the driver asked:

" Why, son?"

" Um, which hospital?" Leeteuk asked.

" City of Pyongyang Hospital." the driver replied.

" Thank you," Leeteuk replied.

The driver just continued driving and went to the hospital.

The idols on the other hand, were happy. Because they knew that their family wasn't dead yet. But, the thing is, what if they do, in the hospital?

" So, hyung? What are we waiting for? Let's go to the hospital." Hankyung said.

" Yeah, sure. What will we ride going there?" Leeteuk asked.

Hankyung snubbed and he said:

" The truck. Man, Heechul-hyung parked it there, and I'm sure, the bomb didn't affect the truck ."

Leeteuk and the other hostages turned their heads and saw the truck, far away. Unharmed.

" Genius, Geng." Leeteuk said as he ran to the truck.

The others followed Leeteuk and they hopped in the truck's storage area.

Leeteuk was on the front seat, and Heechul drove the truck.

It took them thirty minutes to drive. The entire way there, they were all silent. They all knew that they were praying. Praying for their safety. Praying for their lives.